3DS Forum

Topic: MiiVerse and Nintendo ID's

Showing 1 to 15 of 15

AuthorMessage
Avatar

B_BIackNinja_N

1. Posted:

With some more rumors floating around hinting at the release and what the updates may REALLY bring.
Do you think that the MiiVerse will be getting all of the 3DS titles that have already been released or just recent and future games? What are the things that you are looking for and expecting from the update?

I could go Super Sonic!
My body is ready!
The L in BlackNinja is a capital i.

3DS Friend Code: 1160-9720-8346 | Nintendo Network ID: B_BlackNinja_N

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Interneto

2. Posted:

I'm expecting great social interactions full of cool content. Drawing, screenshots, jokes and opinions/conversations are pretty much a nice thing to see and Miiverse has all that PLUS awesome people and an anti-troll policy. Come to 3DS already! :D

Edited on by Interneto

Dream Address Code (AC:NL): 7300-2405-6392

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8066-8615 | Nintendo Network ID: sousapedro

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Sleepingmudkip

3. Posted:

The 3ds miiverse will most likely only get major games.

Deluxe WII U

Limited Edition Pikachu 3DS

I Love Fire Emblem & Kid Icarus

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter: JohnGreenGod

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Megajack

4. Posted:

I think it will only get major games. Pretty excited to see it on 3DS. All I'm wondering, is if VC games on both consoles will be connected with NNIDs now, and if a VC game (Like Megaman) will share the same community, although on different platforms.

Applejack is best pony.

3DS Friend Code: 2406-5638-4729 | Nintendo Network ID: smp1998

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DefHalan

5. Posted:

Do you think games like Mighty Switch Force and Mighty Switch Force HD will share a Miiverse or even Mighty Switch Force 2 on both Wii U and 3DS?

http://dudehugespeaks.tumblr.com/post/44243746261/nickels-dimes-and-quarters
http://www.penny-arcade.com/patv/episode/why-console-specs-dont-matter
http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/200271/Video_Don_Daglow_on_nextgen_transition_traps_and_treasures.php

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Megajack

6. Posted:

@DefHalan Nope. Mainly because of the extra content the Wii U one has, and how different it looks. BUT, your question made me think of something. Maybe by each post, it can say "3DS" or "Wii U" depending on where you posted from. Even without that, I'm sure it'd work fine, but it could be used to avoid unnecessary confusion.

Applejack is best pony.

3DS Friend Code: 2406-5638-4729 | Nintendo Network ID: smp1998

AuthorMessage
Avatar

X_Blitz_X

7. Posted:

It better have a lot of games for the time we have been waiting.

"Hey what's up guys? BCD here and I'm back again!" ~Blitz Christopher Doom.
FC:0044-3527-2798
Check out my chanel://www.youtube.com/user/BlitzChristopherDoom
-Kid Icarus Uprising
-Sonic Generations
-Mario Kart 7
-Mario Tennis Open
-Sonic Transformed
"That's it from me, BCD signing out, peace!"

3DS Friend Code: 0044-3527-2798

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Sleepingmudkip

8. Posted:

OK why dont we list all the games you think will be on the 3ds miiverse. :)

mario kart 7
Fire emblem awaking
pokemon X and Y
animal crossing new leaf
luigi mansion new moon
Kid icaus uprising
Monster hunter 3 ultimate
scribblenauts unlimited
New super mario bros 2
paper mario sticker star
sonic generations
super mario 3d land
And most of the VC games

Deluxe WII U

Limited Edition Pikachu 3DS

I Love Fire Emblem & Kid Icarus

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter: JohnGreenGod

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Blast

9. Posted:

You can find out which games are gonna work with 3DS Miiverse by this: Check the boxart of a 3DS game and look at the top right corner of the case. If it says: "NINTENDO NETWORK" under a orange Nintendo symbol then that game will work with 3DS Miiverse.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I do plan on getting a PS4 someday :D

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Sleepingmudkip

10. Posted:

Blastoise-san wrote:

You can find out which games are gonna work with 3DS Miiverse by this: Check the boxart of a 3DS game and look at the top right corner of the case. If it says: "NINTENDO NETWORK" under a orange Nintendo symbol then that game will work with 3DS Miiverse.

yes but only first party has it in the corner and the earlier 3ds games dont have it

Deluxe WII U

Limited Edition Pikachu 3DS

I Love Fire Emblem & Kid Icarus

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter: JohnGreenGod

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Blast

11. Posted:

Sleepingmudkip wrote:

Blastoise-san wrote:

You can find out which games are gonna work with 3DS Miiverse by this: Check the boxart of a 3DS game and look at the top right corner of the case. If it says: "NINTENDO NETWORK" under a orange Nintendo symbol then that game will work with 3DS Miiverse.

yes but only first party has it in the corner and the earlier 3ds games dont have it

Not exactly true. Shin Megami Tensei IV isn't first party and it has that logo. Same goes for various others. And, of course, certain earlier 3DS games will work for 3DS Miiverse. Mario Kart 7? Yeah. Thor 3D? (yes, this game actually exists) NO.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I do plan on getting a PS4 someday :D

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Sleepingmudkip

12. Posted:

@Blastoise-san oh well what ever and just because it has NINTENDO NETWORK does not mean they just can slap it on miiverse it means it has wifi or dlc they still need the developer and publisher permission.

Deluxe WII U

Limited Edition Pikachu 3DS

I Love Fire Emblem & Kid Icarus

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter: JohnGreenGod

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Blast

13. Posted:

Sleepingmudkip wrote:

@Blastoise-san oh well what ever and just because it has NINTENDO NETWORK does not mean they just can slap it on miiverse it means it has wifi or dlc they still need the developer and publisher permission.

Hahah. Okay, okay.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I do plan on getting a PS4 someday :D

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Sleepingmudkip

14. Posted:

Blastoise-san wrote:

Sleepingmudkip wrote:

@Blastoise-san oh well what ever and just because it has NINTENDO NETWORK does not mean they just can slap it on miiverse it means it has wifi or dlc they still need the developer and publisher permission.

Hahah. Okay, okay.

sorry my fellow pokemon :)

Deluxe WII U

Limited Edition Pikachu 3DS

I Love Fire Emblem & Kid Icarus

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter: JohnGreenGod

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Blast

15. Posted:

Sleepingmudkip wrote:

Blastoise-san wrote:

Sleepingmudkip wrote:

@Blastoise-san oh well what ever and just because it has NINTENDO NETWORK does not mean they just can slap it on miiverse it means it has wifi or dlc they still need the developer and publisher permission.

Hahah. Okay, okay.

sorry my fellow pokemon :)

Hahah, its all good, brother! :)

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I do plan on getting a PS4 someday :D

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9