Forums

Topic: Metroid: Samus Returns

Posts 481 to 500 of 716

Samus7Killer

@Spoony_Tech naisu! Me never leave Best Buy GC either. Used up all your rewards?
They build up quick actually.

Samus7Killer

Spoony_Tech

@Samus7Killer I did but I also used quite a few throughout the year.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

JaxonH

Just picked up my 2 special editions from BestBuy (don't trust shipping to not crush them). And amazingly the EU special edition went live last night from GAME and they ship to the US, so I'm actually getting my artbook and steelcase!

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Old_Goat_Ninja

Just got delivered. Too bad I'm still at work. At least I know it's there when I get home. Charged 3DS last night (haven't played it in months). I'm ready to go.

Switch: SW-8029-5307-6701
PSN: Old_Goat_Ninja
XBL: Old Goat Ninja
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OldGoatNinja

Old_Goat_Ninja

I hate to do this already... but I'm already stuck lol. I'm early in game, all I have is the ability to turn into a ball, no bombs, etc. I'm in a spot where I need to go up, but I can't jump high enough. Two places to go up, both way too high, and another spot, but I can't wall jump because there's yellow goo. Have no idea how to proceed.

meleebrawler

@Meowpheel He just said he has no bombs.

Alone, a force. Together, a force of nature.

3DS FC: 2535-3888-1548

3DS Friend Code: 2535-3888-1548 | Nintendo Network ID: meleebrawler

Spoony_Tech

@Old_Goat_Ninja I'm not much further then you and never had to go up when I couldn't. Look around for a breakable wall or floor, that usually is always the answer.

Also, the waters receeded when you entered your first Metroid. Could that be it?

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Old_Goat_Ninja

@Spoony_Tech thanks. I'll try again tomorrow lol. I'm obviously missing something. I can't go back very far, and I can't go forward. Somewhere in the area I'm stuck is something I'm not seeing.

Spoony_Tech

@Meowpheel You are not allowed to comment on that of which you have not played. You can't parade around here like some kinda Metroid expert. Next you will be telling him to do the Metroid crawl!

MERG said:

Eel

Wait you mean this Metroid can't crawl?!

Next you'll tell me Metroid can't use the backward running beam technique to open treasure chests in this one 😤

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Spoony_Tech

@Meowpheel Treasure Chests?? Is that another expert move I don't know about? Tell me more. 😜

MERG said:

JaxonH

@Old_Goat_Ninja
Shoot the floor. I know exactly where you're stuck because I got stuck there too. Shoot the floor. I can't tell you exactly where but it's on the left side. Doesn't seem readily apparent but you can actually shoot the floor and fall below, and from there you'll go on to get your bombs. Use the aeon if you have to, to show blocks that can be shot away

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Bolt_Strike

Scan Pulse is your best friend in this game, usually when you're stuck it's because of some hidden block you're not finding.

Bolt_Strike

Switch Friend Code: SW-5621-4055-5722 | 3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

Luffymcduck

Got it thursday, finished it today. Very good, still not sure whether I prefer it over AM2R. I'll propably go into more detail later.

It would be great if David Wise made soundtracks to all future Nintendo games.

Old_Goat_Ninja

@JaxonH thanks. Finally got it. For some reason that confused me yesterday. Looked to me like a floor that can slide out of the way instead of shoot. Once I used aeon I found it.

@Meowpheel can't crawl yet lol... soon I expect.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic