Forums

Topic: Metroid: Samus Returns

Posts 481 to 500 of 750

Samus7Killer

Im glad its hard and makes peoples hands hurt. People are wimps nowadays.

Samus7Killer

6ch6ris6

i remember playing metroid prime on ds being really painful. no idea how people could play that for hours.

i will probably get samus returns in december so that i have something to play while i'm at my parents for the holidays

Edited on by 6ch6ris6

Steam: ACAB or 6ch6ris6
waiting for a pricedrop on switch

Operative2-0

Controls are fine to me, but it does take some getting used to, remembering that free aiming and counters are there

Operative2-0

SLIGEACH_EIRE

My super cool "Metroid: Samus Returns Legacy Edition" has been shipped by Nintendo UK. Half expected them to cancel it. It has to do a roundabout journey to Ireland so it'll be next week before it arrives. I won't be opening it, it's joining my collection of Nintendo Special Editions.

SLIGEACH_EIRE

Nintendo Network ID: SLIGEACH_EIRE

SLIGEACH_EIRE

@Samus7Killer I don't own a 3DS but it was too cool to pass up. I will buy the 3DS at some point I'm sure and I'll buy a separate copy of this game. No way am I opening the Special Edition.

SLIGEACH_EIRE

SLIGEACH_EIRE

@Samus7Killer Too expensive for antiquated technology. The money would be better put towards a Switch. It's at the start of its life while the 3DS is very near the end. I'd rather buy the game on Switch, if they "port" it.

SLIGEACH_EIRE

Samus7Killer

@SLIGEACH_EIRE i doubt it gets Switch-afied... most likely enslaved to the 3DS forever. Im suprised you dont own a 3DS.

Samus7Killer

YummyHappyPills

Still waiting for my dispatch email.

Switch FC: SW-5242-2997-2115

Samus7Killer

BBGC for me. actually gotta leave the house to pick up.

Samus7Killer

Spoony_Tech

@Samus7Killer Same here, hoping they actually have some Special Editions available for pick up.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

WHAT IS RETRO DOING??!!

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Samus7Killer

@Spoony_Tech i went with the regular version since USA gets the lazy version of Special Edition.... if they had done the Euro version here I woulda spent the extra monies to get that version. NoA is awful.

Edited on by Samus7Killer

Samus7Killer

Spoony_Tech

@Samus7Killer I agree NoA is awful but at least they did BotW right. Got my master sword sitting behind my bed! I've also heard they the music isn't loud enough and can't be turned up so that CD is looking better by the day.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

WHAT IS RETRO DOING??!!

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Samus7Killer

Bleh Modern Fake Zelda!
Metroid > Zelda

Samus7Killer

bellow

I put my 3ds into storage, then this, monster hunter stories, and the remake of superstar saga. Currently polishing screen of my XL.

bellow

Operative2-0

Can't get very far without dying over and over. Normally this would be frustrating for me, but seeing as it's a remake and games back then were known for it, I'm glad they stuck to it

Operative2-0

belmont

There is a 10% launch discount on EU My Nintendo!!!

belmont

Rudy_Manchego

Copy is being delivered to my work tomorrow. I hope it arrives before lunch so I can get it loaded up and started.

Now I may be an idiot, but there's one thing I am not sir, and that sir, is an idiot

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic