Forums

Topic: Metroid: Samus Returns

Posts 321 to 340 of 716

Samus7Killer

Lol
2 weeks indeed. What a great film btw. Love that one.

Samus7Killer

Tyranexx

Two weeks from today, folks! Can't wait. ^_^

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

ianl579

Pre-ordered the game yesterday. I'm not a big fan of the original, and I usually don't order games before reviews come out, but I'm ready for a new, modern Metroid! (Even though this is a remake irl)

"You feel it? Fawful is also feeling it! I am needing to feel it even more, though!" - The magnificent Fawful

Samus7Killer

Preordered and paid mine off last week. Just gonna do the regular version.
Ive been buying too many games and still got Mario and Sonic to pay off...

Samus7Killer

teko

I kind of want that soundtrack so I decided to go for the special edition. For any Canadians interested, walmart.ca has it available to preorder. Maybe the only limited edition Nintendo product that's not almost impossible to find at regular retail price.

switch fc: SW-6081-8793-0424

Hyrulela

Everything about this game excites me. I can't wait luckily it is only 12 days away

Hyrulela

Twitter:

otterskateboard

Does anyone happen to know if the reversible cover only comes with the special edition? Waited too long to pre-order so I'm stuck with standard.

Samus7Killer

@otterskateboard i beleive its special edition only. Im going with standard edition since NoA is screwing over americans and doing a gimped down version for the special edition.
The less money i give Nintendo the better.

Edited on by Samus7Killer

Samus7Killer

Pokefanmum82

I'm waiting until the 20th to get it. I already have the amiibos and Monster Hunter Stories coming in the same timeframe and I can't afford all three.

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

roy130390

I had some problems so I guess I won't get this or MH Stories on Lauch Day and for the upcoming weeks.
Well, if I manage to find something good to sell I might get one next month...

Switch Friend Code: SW-3916-4876-1970

Samus7Killer

Im not gonna mess with getting the amiibos. Sold out already and i dont have another hunt in me.
Bayonettas and PS1 Cloud was one thing, but not gonna do it again. No i wont.

Samus7Killer

Spoony_Tech

@Samus7Killer I understand your frustration but I bet if you can be at a Toys R Us right when they open you could easily score one. I know the one around me always has a ton of Amiibo day one. Ill be at Best Buy right when they open and if the Amiibo are there I'll probably get them. If not then it wasn't meant to be.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

RR529

So, I know reviews aren't out yet, but does anyone have any idea how this runs on original 3DS?

I know it shouldn't be a problem, but I couple of reviews I've seen said that Hey! Pikmin actually has slowdown on older models, and am not sure if this is a common issue amongst newer 3DS games in general.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Haruki_NLI

@RR529 Apparently it runs fine

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

Spoony_Tech

@RR529 This is very similar graphics wise to their Castlevaina game and that ran pretty good on the old model. I don't think you will have much to worry about.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

JaxonH

Oh man. Metroid is almost here

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Tyranexx

Samus7Killer wrote:

Oh man. Samus is Returning.

Weirdly enough, this made me wonder if, in a parallel universe, Metroid became what is essentially the Star Wars franchise.

I. Metroid Wars: The Phazon Menace
II. Metroid Wars: Attack of the X-Parasites
III. Metroid Wars: Revenge of the Space Pirates
IV. Metroid Wars: A New Savior
V. Metroid Wars: The Federation Strikes Back
VI. Metroid Wars: Return of the Bounty Hunters
VII. Metroid Wars: The Aeion Awakens
VIII. Metroid Wars: The Last Bounty Hunter

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic