Forums

Topic: Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater 3D

Posts 321 to 340 of 515

zezhyrule

In the original game there were little Kerotans (frog dolls) hidden everywhere, and if you shot all of them on one save file you got Stealth Camo. They changed them to Yoshi dolls because it's on a 3DS. I kinda like that, actually

Edit: Picture for reference:

Untitled

Edited on by zezhyrule

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

6ch6ris6

i love this demo. at first it was awkward to controll the camera with the facebuttons but i did get used to it the second time and i had a blast while playing.
i mean being stealthy is so much better in MGS than shooting. thats why i love MGS so much or other games like splinter cell.

now i am pretty sure i will never need the circlepad"pro", because the resident evil demo was great without it, too.

maybe i will buy snake eater 3D on launch

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

Retro_on_theGo

Wow...I have no idea what happened, but...
On my third play through of the demo I really enjoyed it! blowing up crocs with grenade, finally getting my head shots going, and turning up the speed on the camera. It was pretty decent!
Sadly enough, the ps2 version still has better graphics, IMO...

Edited on by Retro_on_theGo

bezerker99

zezhyrule wrote:

In the original game there were little Kerotans (frog dolls) hidden everywhere, and if you shot all of them on one save file you got Stealth Camo. They changed them to Yoshi dolls because it's on a 3DS. I kinda like that, actually

Edit: Picture for reference:

Untitled

They did that in Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes - they replaced all the froggies with Mario's and Yoshi's

Untitled

zezhyrule

Yep, it's fun, and it's possible to get used to the controls even with the bad graphics. This is a solid version of the game (punny heh) so if you have no other way to play MGS3 then pick this up now n___n

Vincent294

The demo looked amazing.

Vincent294

My Nintendo: Vincent294 | Nintendo Network ID: Vincent294

pikku

zezhyrule wrote:

Yep, it's fun, and it's possible to get used to the controls even with the bad graphics. This is a solid version of the game (punny heh) so if you have no other way to play MGS3 then pick this up now n___n

Or tomorrow when it's available

pikku

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1165-2008 | Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac

Retro_on_theGo

zezhyrule wrote:

I got the HD collection, but I'll probably get this anyways later on just to have MGS3 on the go.
Anyone know if the monkey minigame is still in this?

zezhyrule

@zerk: lol, there were no froggies in the original. They just put those in TTS as like a cameo for those characters, just at that once place

@pik: That too

@retro: They actually took that out of the HD collection for licensing issues since it was being released on the 360. You think it would be on a 3DS version?

and I meant everyone in this thread should pick it up now, not just you

Edited on by zezhyrule

SarcasticWisdom

The demo is AMAZING! The graphics are pretty good for a 3DS game (HGH). Can't wait for tommorow so i can get my hands on GPP and Metal Gear!

Formally known as EvilCookie
3DS FC: 5069-4209-9709
Dream Suite: 5700-2151-8534
SarcasticLoggery

3DS Friend Code: 5069-4209-9709

zezhyrule

Does this version include Metal Gear 1 and 2 like the Subsistence and HD Collection versions do? If not, then you're paying $40 for a lot less than 1/3 of the HD Collection, because those two games are amazing

Odnetnin

zezhyrule wrote:

Does this version include Metal Gear 1 and 2 like the Subsistence and HD Collection versions do? If not, then you're paying $40 for a lot less than 1/3 of the HD Collection, because those two games are amazing

Yes it does ad a nattef of fact l, u heard they dwers unlocksable

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter:

Retro_on_theGo

zezhyrule wrote:

HD collections contains Metal Gear Solid 1 and 2. Not Metal Gear 1 and 2. Big difference.

turtlelink

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

zezhyrule wrote:

HD collections contains Metal Gear Solid 1 and 2. Not Metal Gear 1 and 2. Big difference.

The HD collection contains Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3 AND Metal Gear 1 and 2.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

Retro_on_theGo

turtlelink wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

zezhyrule wrote:

The HD collection contains Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3 AND Metal Gear 1 and 2.

Whoops, I put 1? Lol, my bad. I meant 2 and 3. gotta typo check my posts. XD
I thought it only had Metal Gear 1! Awesome.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.