Forums

Topic: Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater 3D

Posts 281 to 300 of 515

Chrono_Cross

Unless you're playing on Easy, no it's not that easy. The original MGS3 wasn't that easy. Nor are any of the other ones. Maybe it's just the demo's difficulty setting. And I'm talking from a Normal difficulty setting perspective.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

Spoony_Tech

Yeah I don't remember sponge Bob snake taking that many bullets in past games!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Retro_on_theGo

SamuraiShyGuy wrote:

I already said how I came to the conclusion that he was "borderline invincible." I couldn't die if I tried. You might as well walk right past the KGB agents while dressed up like Cee Lo Green because they aren't going to kill you.

And I asked if all the games were like this and someone confirmed that, yes, they are all like this, even saying he took a flamethrower for two minutes without dying.

In all fairness, I was talking about Peace Walker. One of the easiest entries in MGS ever. For me anyways.
I can't remember the original too well anymore since I haven't played in years, but I'm pretty sure he wasn't so invincible in that one. Also, you didn't set off an alert. In the original MGS 3 I died a lot of time because I messed up and triggered alerts and was unprepared.
Seriously though, this demo was easy. Don't use it as the basis for all MGS games. They're amazing and not overrated.

SamuraiShyGuy

Okay. That's all I was wondering; whether or not this demo is representative of the series, or even MGS 3 itself. I've never played any MGS's before so I only have this demo to go by. You'd think a developer would make a demo appealing so you would buy the game, but that doesn't seem to be the case here. I'll ask my friend more about it; he seemed to like MGS 3 a lot.

3DS: 0173-1626-4750
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
Check out my Colors!3D gallery!

zezhyrule

I actually think I'm gonna pick this up. It might be the only good game on the 3DS right now

I mean... I don't really need a 3rd copy of this game... But I had fun playing the demo, even with the crappy gyro parts

...okay maybe I won't pick it up

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

SamuraiShyGuy

zezhyrule wrote:

I actually think I'm gonna pick this up. It might be the only good game on the 3DS right now

... Please take Hyrule out of your name.

Anyways, if I ever get this game it will definitely be when the price drops. I do hope it sells well, though.

Edited on by SamuraiShyGuy

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

SamuraiShyGuy

Well why is Hyrule in your name when you just said that Ocarina of Time isn't a good game?

Radixxs

zezhyrule wrote:

I lol'd. Nice try, but you're no LordJumpMad.

Edited on by Radixxs

I've got the body of a taut, pre-teen Swedish boy.
Covers & Korg DS-10 Originals.

zezhyrule

I'm trying to look to where I said OoT isn't a good game... Yeah, I'm not seeing it.

Like MGS3, I don't need 500 different versions of one game :3

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

SamuraiShyGuy

@ Radixxs, Please don't put my name to that quote, because I clearly didn't say that.

@zez, Deductive reasoning.

Edited on by SamuraiShyGuy

romulux

there are a couple of head-scratchingly positive reviews here. nintendo power gave it a 9 and said that nothing was sacrificed on the 3DS ( http://www.metacritic.com/game/3ds/metal-gear-solid-snake-eat... ) and then edge gave it an 8 and said it had the best visuals of any version of the game, including the HD collection ( http://nintendoeverything.com/83016/edge-metal-gear-solid-sna... ). maybe the final version was tweaked more than the demo after all, or the demo was streamlined to make it easier to download. (or maybe these guys are insane.)

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.