Forums

Topic: Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater 3D

Posts 101 to 120 of 515

ShadowChaos

http://www.siliconera.com/2011/11/28/metal-gear-solid-snake-e...

well it a remake of the game not a port . still buying it never really play metal gear solid game before

3DS FC: 1633-4304-0741
"This is war; survival is your responsibility" ~ HUNK
Today is a baby win, Tomorrow is a big boy win
When theres no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth.

retired_account

Whhhhaaat I thought it was a demake.

retired_account

JGMR

This thread is as silent as Snake sneaking past some guards!

With kind regards,

JGMR

Knux

It's silent because the MGS HD Collection for Vita has made many people (including me) disinterested in the 3DS ''remake''. It still looks like a port, and I don't see many new features.

Edited on by Knux

Knux

RD74

Im getting the 3DS version as I will play that handheld more than I will the Vita! Powerful tech does not always mean better!
DS vs PSP......DS hands down
360 vs Wii.......Wii hands down The reason for me is they have games and support that "I" want from a system.

I have my deposit paid for the Vita, but at the moment with the current issues that seem to be on the system firmware and the lack of must have title info/release dates etc im holding back a few months! I made my mistake's with the PSP, PSPgo etc, price drops after a few weeks, big system selling titles either didnt live up to their billing or came out for a Christmas line up (no where near the system launch). I dont want a £250 system collecting dust for 6mnths with a few games that are decent but were bought coz I felt I had to have some games on the expensive toy I have just bought! HAHA, its taken me years (ad a lot of money), but Im finally understanding that now! I will only buy Nintendo stuff on launch as they always have something that I actually want to play on launch! Just my opinion.

PS3/3DS/Wii.......why not??? ;o)

6ch6ris6

93% is awesome. any words about the circlepadpro and how it plays with/without it?
i really want this game but i dont want to buy the circlepadpro

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

Gamesake

Faron wrote:

zezhyrule wrote:

am I the only one who thinks the nice blurry look of the PS2 is better than the weird snake in the 3DS version?
Untitled
Untitled

the blurriness makes the textures look less jagged, and overall gives a warmer look D:

I like the blurry one more also. The lighting is more atmospheric.

If you guys like blurry visuals, then you'll love seeing PS3 games scaled down on the Vita.

...in my pants.

6ch6ris6

think the 3DS version will look absoloutly amazing on the 3DS screen itself in 3D

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

turtlelink

Gamesake wrote:

Faron wrote:

zezhyrule wrote:

am I the only one who thinks the nice blurry look of the PS2 is better than the weird snake in the 3DS version?
Untitled
Untitled

the blurriness makes the textures look less jagged, and overall gives a warmer look D:

If you guys like blurry visuals, then you'll love seeing PS3 games scaled down on the Vita.

All right we get it, you hate Sony.

And what's the up with Snake's neck in the second pic?

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

Cia

turtlelink wrote:

Gamesake wrote:

Faron wrote:

zezhyrule wrote:

Untitled
Untitled

All right we get it, you hate Sony.

And what's the up with Snake's neck in the second pic?

And what about those beams of light? Looks more like smoke (or something unnatural) in the 3ds version. The 3ds version looks like a coulisse, when the ps2 one actually looks more realistic, living environment.

Edited on by Cia

Cia

retired_account

The blooming effect definitely looks better.

retired_account

6ch6ris6

3DS just looks better

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

turtlelink

I think the blurriness makes it look more realistic. Also the 3DS shot just looks jaggy.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.