Forums

Topic: Mario's Downgrade

Posts 141 to 144 of 144

Mansa

ShadowLugia wrote:

I think they should make MKDD 2 or whatever they should be calling it. But a heard rumors that MK8 is going to have some sort of double team system implemented but I am not sure of it though.

I heard that rumor also, they never actually show two people in a car, but other than that, I see no reason to doubt it.

Mansa

Nintendo Network ID: Bronze

Apolloquis

Bronze wrote:

ShadowLugia wrote:

I think they should make MKDD 2 or whatever they should be calling it. But a heard rumors that MK8 is going to have some sort of double team system implemented but I am not sure of it though.

I heard that rumor also, they never actually show two people in a car, but other than that, I see no reason to doubt it.

I personally hope they will add a feature like this.

~Heyhey~ :]

3DS Friend Code = 4098 - 2313 - 4036
Nintendo Network ID = DarkRayquaza
[url=http://steamcommunity.com/id/
ancient-sacred-pheonix/] Steam Account [/url]

3DS Friend Code: 4098-2313-4036 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkRayquaza

Mansa

Yeah...the feeling of nostalgia..'

...maybe I should stop talking before we get back on THAT topic again Xd

Mansa

Nintendo Network ID: Bronze

Socar

Ok I just want to rate the Mario And Luigi series in the following with the reason why its there. so here goes........

4. Mario & Luigi : Partners In time: I played this game twice and I can say its still a fun game but unfortunately it suffers from some issues. The game is too linear. There aren't much of side-quests to go to, you have to buy special items inorder to use them and if the adult bros are defeated, the babies aren't powerful enough to face bosses well to me atleast so reviving the adults can be frustrating. And the game is short. So overall, its a fine attempt but still its short.

3. Mario and Luigi : Bowser's Inside Story : I know a lot will disagree with this one here but let me explain why this comes third and its all because of three simple reasons. its too short, the humor doesn't always work and the frustrating button mashing just gets in the way occasionally. But man oh man, this game almost came close to being one of my favorite games of all time and I should respect this game for its smooth pixel art animation. And most importantly of all, I CAN PLAY AS BOWSER HIMSELF!!!!!!! ITS MIND BLOWING TO PLAY AS THE KING KOOPA HIMSELF! There are also times where the story at certain sections feel like its in the script with little drama. for example inorder to get the third star cure, you need to learn a new move which is ok but still couldn't it be something like it isn't in the script or something? But I can safely say that this is the best DS game I've played and is certainly a must have for a Mario fan like myself. SHOWTIME!!!!!!!!!

2. Mario and Luigi : Dream Team : How does inside story lose to this you ask? Three reasons. Great length for an RPG, no button mashing and most of all, Great sense of humor. This game's soundtrack is amazing and I'm glad they still used the pixel art style. There are lots of things to do in this game even after you beat it. But there are some few issues with this game. The story feels like half-baked. For example, Antasema doesn't show up every once in a while and you barely get to see him much until in the end. Then there are these attack pieces which are very annoying to get inorder to learn a new move. Its optional but inorder to learn a new move, you need to get the attack pieces and its not the process of getting them, but rather finding them and that alone stinks. Last but not least is the tutorials, there are done too much in this game atleast once in the first half of it. I can easily say however that this is my favorite 3DS game and I will play this again shortly.......

1.Mario and Luigi Superstar saga: Yes the original, the one that started the series. First of the story feels like an adventure. It doesn't feel sluggish like how Dream team, Inside story(Well not entirely since the bowser parts are amazing and all but still feels more like in the script for the most part) and the gameplay wise, there's a lot to do here. The special moves are learnt once you learn a new move outside battle and if you mastered the move, you can do the advance which gives even more damage something that the sequels didn't do. There is a variety of things you can do here. Like putting luigi into a keg so mario can jump up and hit switches, using thunder and fire moves to solve your way in, mini games that are fun and LOTS OF SIDE-QUESTS you can do here. Its this reason that I make it 1 and Its my favorite game of all time.

Now with that said, All the games in the series are great so you should definitely be fine with whatever is best for you to start on and like I said, its not the problem with the franchise at all. Its gamers who have this feeling that there is something missing in the franchise.

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.