3DS Forum

Topic: Mario Tennis Open Discussion

Showing 461 to 480 of 480

AuthorMessage

Sgt_Ludby

461. Posted:

@BenAv

Where can I sign up for the tournament??

If we talk and have fun here on NL, feel free to add me!! (Just let me know so I can accept)
Nintendo Network ID: Sgt_Ludby
3DS Friend Code: 2750-1169-2298
Formerly known as Pwdrmntainskier

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

462. Posted:

There's a white Yoshi?

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Henmii

463. Posted:

The light blue Yoshi and the pink Yoshi are also available in Europe now! Only the yellow one left (and maybe some secret characters. Who knows!)!

Henmii

AuthorMessage

SBOY

464. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

There's a white Yoshi?

Yep and a Metal Mario... America still need the QR for Metal Mario (and maybe other caracter).

Sorry if my english isn't good... At least I try :-)
Si vous êtes du Québec j'aimerais vous ajoutez dans mes "ami-e-s" WII U/3DS ! Alors n'hésitez pas pour en faire la demande...

3DS Friend Code: 3110-4663-5063 | Nintendo Network ID: sboy82 | Twitter: sboy1982

AuthorMessage

Edlicious

465. Posted:

Square-enixFan wrote:

Is this a good game to get if you are new to the series? I think I am going to take the plunge and use a Gamestop Powerup rewards coupon for $10 off any game and then I will be able to get it by early June. So let me ask this for hopefully the last time Super Mario Tennis the full NES game or just a few levels? Also how is the online?

The online sucks, i've never had a un-laggy game on it. And it's not my internet cause I play mario kart and Re;R and Kid Icarus perfectly.

3DS FC; 2191 7816 0194

MK7, RE:R, KIU, lets play?

http://www.facebook.com/Throwinguprainbows

AuthorMessage

Not-Another-Ad

466. Posted:

L4DYK0M1C wrote:

People in Europe get Metal Mario D:

No fair...

Thanks for reminding me to get it,I haven't got it yet.
But then again,I can't really be bothered putting the game in,as I don't really like it.:P

PSN- Crossword-Man
Please add me as I need more friends.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

AuthorMessage

BudrSbastig

467. Posted:

Why is peach such a moron when playing ring shot!! she she just will not help and refuses to hit the ball through the hoops!!

BudrSbastig

AuthorMessage

pixelman

468. Posted:

BudrSbastig wrote:

Why is peach such a moron when playing ring shot!! she she just will not help and refuses to hit the ball through the hoops!!

Your opponent always hits the ball right back at you in ring shot. If you position yourself right, the ball will go through the rings.

I made Kid Tripp! PocketGamer gave it a 9 out of 10! You should totally buy it now!
[16:39] BadKitty: you trying to steal stuff from me? u_u
[16:41] kribs: don't worry Emmy, even if poix tried to steal something from you, he wouldn't finish stealing it

3DS Friend Code: 1123-6536-5321 | Nintendo Network ID: pixelpowa | Twitter: thatpixelguy

AuthorMessage

SarcasticWisdom

469. Posted:

BudrSbastig wrote:

Don't blame the game, blame the player.

Edited on by SarcasticWisdom

Formally known as EvilCookie
3DS FC: 5069-4209-9709
Dream Suite: 5700-2151-8534
SarcasticLoggery

3DS Friend Code: 5069-4209-9709

AuthorMessage

Not-Another-Ad

470. Posted:

BudrSbastig wrote:

[/div]

Because Peach is a moron.

Edited on by Not-Another-Ad

PSN- Crossword-Man
Please add me as I need more friends.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

AuthorMessage

Sgt_Ludby

471. Posted:

Edlicious wrote:

Square-enixFan wrote:

Is this a good game to get if you are new to the series? I think I am going to take the plunge and use a Gamestop Powerup rewards coupon for $10 off any game and then I will be able to get it by early June. So let me ask this for hopefully the last time Super Mario Tennis the full NES game or just a few levels? Also how is the online?

[/div]

[/div]

The online sucks, i've never had a un-laggy game on it. And it's not my internet cause I play mario kart and Re;R and Kid Icarus perfectly.

[/div]

And with that being said, I've never had a problem with the online. I've played it for hours and hours and have only lagged out of maybe 5 games. When you play that long, though, it's bound to happen occasionally, regardless of the game.

It really is a fun game that I highly recommend, especially if you loved the previous Mario Tennis outings.

And Super Mario Tennis has 4 levels, I think. Maybe 5? I'm not positive.

Edited on by Sgt_Ludby

If we talk and have fun here on NL, feel free to add me!! (Just let me know so I can accept)
Nintendo Network ID: Sgt_Ludby
3DS Friend Code: 2750-1169-2298
Formerly known as Pwdrmntainskier

AuthorMessage

Henmii

472. Posted:

Yellow Yoshi is also available now in Europe! I guess we have all characters now!

Henmii

AuthorMessage

Emaan

473. Posted:

Kcoolbye Nintendo of America.

What trickery is this? :p

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

CowLaunch

474. Posted:

@SquareEnixFan

There are 8 levels of Super Mario Tennis in total.

4 in single player mode, and 4 in mulitplayer (local) co-op.

Co-op takes a little getting used to, but it's quite fun, especially the last level.

CowLaunch

AuthorMessage

CowLaunch

475. Posted:

Hey, what is everyone's best Ring Shot scores?

Mine is 963.

No idea if that is any good or not.

CowLaunch

AuthorMessage

SBOY

476. Posted:

Metal Mario is now out for America... /// HINT: Trying to track down the elusive Metal Mario? Only the most social players will find him, at a place where friends hang out when they can't meet face to face. /// EASY!!! :-) So is there any other caracter so far than the Yoshi one and Metal Mario ?

Sorry if my english isn't good... At least I try :-)
Si vous êtes du Québec j'aimerais vous ajoutez dans mes "ami-e-s" WII U/3DS ! Alors n'hésitez pas pour en faire la demande...

3DS Friend Code: 3110-4663-5063 | Nintendo Network ID: sboy82 | Twitter: sboy1982

AuthorMessage

Lavid

477. Posted:

grmnmex wrote:

some1 to exchange FC? (NA)
mine is 0173 1319 3106

Add me. 3995-6815-0058.

I'm having a very difficult time playing online. Some guys are just too good for me. I guess I need to practice more or get better stuff.

3DS Friend Code: 3995-6815-0058

Games played online:
Mario Tennis Open, Kid Icarus: Uprising, Street Fighter 3D.

AuthorMessage

HandheldGuru97

478. Posted:

I have to say this game has surprised me. Even though I have had it it since it came out I am surprised by just how much I have played it. So far it is my 2nd most played game this year. For those still on the fence about it I say get it. Super Mario Tennis was the sole reason I got the game, but I came to love just about everything else in MTO. Fantastic game and even with the lack of content. Now Camelot about Mario Golf...

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handhelds..(Tiger Game.com not included in either category!!!)
The 3DS XL is amazing. Much games... ^_^
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/HandheldGuru97

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

AuthorMessage

astros75

479. Posted:

I'm hooked on Mario Tennis Open, very fun game to play with friends. Haven't tried online yet.

Favorite 3DS Games:
Fire Emblem: Awk. ~ Mario Kart 7 ~ Animal Crossing: NL ~ Luigis Mansion: DM
Res. Evil: Rev ~ Super Mario 3d Land ~ DKC Returns ~ Kid Icarus Uprising

Favorite WiiU Games:
Pikmin 3 ~ New Super Mario Bros U

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0174-1633 | Nintendo Network ID: astros75

AuthorMessage

JishJay

480. Posted:

akabenjy wrote:

Cool:) FC: 240654645602

I usually post on IGN so I don't know many people on these boards. Plus MTO is region locked so it's hard to find people to play Exhibition matches online:(

Hey, I am looking for Mario Tennis Open Matches in AUS (none of you probably play anymore) and I was wondered if you could add me back? 3453-9953-3919 :) Thanks

JishJay