Forums

Topic: Mario Tennis Open Discussion

Posts 441 to 445 of 445

Lavid

grmnmex wrote:

some1 to exchange FC? (NA)
mine is 0173 1319 3106

Add me. 3995-6815-0058.

I'm having a very difficult time playing online. Some guys are just too good for me. I guess I need to practice more or get better stuff.

3DS Friend Code: 3995-6815-0058

Games played online:
Mario Tennis Open, Kid Icarus: Uprising, Street Fighter 3D.

HandheldGuru97

I have to say this game has surprised me. Even though I have had it it since it came out I am surprised by just how much I have played it. So far it is my 2nd most played game this year. For those still on the fence about it I say get it. Super Mario Tennis was the sole reason I got the game, but I came to love just about everything else in MTO. Fantastic game and even with the lack of content. Now Camelot about Mario Golf...

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems!!!!!!!!!!
The New 3DS XL is amazing, soon the NX will be upon us!
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/HandheldGuru9...

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

astros75

I'm hooked on Mario Tennis Open, very fun game to play with friends. Haven't tried online yet.

Switch FC: 305297906526

Fav 3DS Games:
LoZ: ALBW ~ FE: Awakening ~ AC: New Leaf ~ Luigi Mansion: DM ~ Mario 3D Land ~ Smash Bros 3D

Fav Switch Games:
LoZ: BoW ~ SM Odyssey ~ MK8 ~ Arms ~ LA Noire ~ Doom

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0174-1633 | Nintendo Network ID: astros75

JishJay

akabenjy wrote:

Cool:) FC: 240654645602

I usually post on IGN so I don't know many people on these boards. Plus MTO is region locked so it's hard to find people to play Exhibition matches online:(

Hey, I am looking for Mario Tennis Open Matches in AUS (none of you probably play anymore) and I was wondered if you could add me back? 3453-9953-3919 Thanks

JishJay

CDavis7M

I recently got this game and I really like it but the online Nintendo Network match making doesn't work. I'm assuming the server is still up but that the game is "dead." Is there a good time to check online for matches? Late weeknights PST have been a bust.

CDavis7M

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic