3DS Forum

Topic: Mario Tennis Open Discussion

Showing 421 to 440 of 480

AuthorMessage

Henmii

421. Posted:

I have a question guys: I live in Europe, and so far I have unlocked the White, Black and Blue Yoshi. Are there even more out yet in Europe?

Henmii

AuthorMessage

SBOY

422. Posted:

Anyone got the white Yoshi QR code for the Amercian version of the game ? I can't find it anywere and on the official site they don't even talk about it so far...

Sorry if my english isn't good... At least I try :-)
Si vous êtes du Québec j'aimerais vous ajoutez dans mes "ami-e-s" WII U/3DS ! Alors n'hésitez pas pour en faire la demande...

3DS Friend Code: 3110-4663-5063 | Nintendo Network ID: sboy82 | Twitter: sboy1982

AuthorMessage

Zach777

423. Posted:

@SBOY It hasn't been released since they haven't put it up on their QR code hint page. Sorry, man... patience, patience. If they gave you everything at once then there would be nothing left for you to be excited for.

In other Mario Tennis Open news... Metal Mario is the next QR code to be released AFTER White Yoshi eventually comes out. Is this a sign of more characters to come?

Wii Friend Code: 5530-6075-2319-8028
3DS Friend Code: 0173-1350-1794
Poke'Mon White 2 Friend Code: 2065-7000-4226
WiiU NNID: Zach777
AC:NL Dream Address: 4500-2207-2260

AuthorMessage

SBOY

424. Posted:

Zach777 wrote:

@SBOY It hasn't been released since they haven't put it up on their QR code hint page. Sorry, man... patience, patience. If they gave you everything at once then there would be nothing left for you to be excited for.

In other Mario Tennis Open news... Metal Mario is the next QR code to be released AFTER White Yoshi eventually comes out. Is this a sign of more characters to come?

I know but even if Yoshi isn't my favorit caracter I enjoy "him/her" (?) a lot in this game...
Didn't know that Metal Mario would be in the game... Thanks for the info!

Sorry if my english isn't good... At least I try :-)
Si vous êtes du Québec j'aimerais vous ajoutez dans mes "ami-e-s" WII U/3DS ! Alors n'hésitez pas pour en faire la demande...

3DS Friend Code: 3110-4663-5063 | Nintendo Network ID: sboy82 | Twitter: sboy1982

AuthorMessage

Emaan

425. Posted:

Zach777 wrote:

That's good news, glad its not just Yoshi colors. Hopefully we get Shy Guy sometime soon!

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

Birdman

426. Posted:

In case you haven't checked out the official website in a little bit, Nintendo has given up on trying to "hide" the QR Codes from non-official internet postings and now just has those they've released there. Just picked up a Light-Blue Yoshi and Black Yoshi and am waiting for the White Yoshi, Metal Mario and whatever characters are still to come.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

AuthorMessage

Henmii

427. Posted:

So Metal Mario is also coming?! Cool, and unexpected! I think even Japan doesn't have him, though they could get him later!

What if the articles in the Mario tennis shop are any indication? In that case we could still get a lot of characters like Kamek, Dry bones, etc! We will see!

Edited on by Henmii

Henmii

AuthorMessage

DestinyMan

428. Posted:

I would be thrilled if Shy Guy and Petey Piranha became available.

Edited on by DestinyMan

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4663-7817 | Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

Emaan

429. Posted:

NintyFan wrote:

I would be thrilled if Shy Guy and Petey Piranha became available.

Me too! :D

The Emaaloggery

AuthorMessage

Henmii

430. Posted:

Shy guy and Petey piranha would be cool!

Henmii

AuthorMessage

GamerZack87

431. Posted:

There's something that's been keeping me on the fence about getting this game. I know that random online matches are region-locked, but what about friend matches? Nearly all my 3DS friends live internationally, and it'd be disappointing to not be able to play with them. :(

"Pay me 20 Rupees and I'll talk."
CHINK
"Never forget the comfort of freshly-washed shorts."

AuthorMessage

pixelman

432. Posted:

GamerZack wrote:

There's something that's been keeping me on the fence about getting this game. I know that random online matches are region-locked, but what about friend matches? Nearly all my 3DS friends live internationally, and it'd be disappointing to not be able to play with them. :(

I'm pretty sure they're region locked too, but I haven't actually tested that yet.

I made Kid Tripp! PocketGamer gave it a 9 out of 10! You should totally buy it now!
[16:39] BadKitty: you trying to steal stuff from me? u_u
[16:41] kribs: don't worry Emmy, even if poix tried to steal something from you, he wouldn't finish stealing it

3DS Friend Code: 1123-6536-5321 | Nintendo Network ID: pixelpowa | Twitter: thatpixelguy

AuthorMessage

Emaan

433. Posted:

I thought friends matches it didn't matter. Only the random matches are region locked if I'm correct. I think that was confirmed earlier on in this thread, like a few pages back. :p

The Emaaloggery

AuthorMessage

GamerZack87

434. Posted:

Drat, I'm having MTO withdrawals! I'm seriously considering getting it this week along with a bunch of other games. Yay for Target's Toy Sale! :D

Just out of interest, are there any other Aussie or New Zealish 3DS owners here who play this online? That way, even if I can't play with my North American or European friends I'll still be able to play with some fellow Oceanics. ;)

And one last question: have any of you seen any QR Codes anywhere other than the monochrome Yoshis?

"Pay me 20 Rupees and I'll talk."
CHINK
"Never forget the comfort of freshly-washed shorts."

AuthorMessage

BigBluePanda

435. Posted:

Am I the only one a bit disappointed the characters don't get their own individual victory cut scenes when you win a cup? I thought they were nice added touches in the previous console versions.

3DS Friend Code: 1762-2733-3685
Currently playing:
Mario Open Tennis

AuthorMessage

Emaan

436. Posted:

BigBluePanda wrote:

Am I the only one a bit disappointed the characters don't get their own individual victory cut scenes when you win a cup? I thought they were nice added touches in the previous console versions.

I'm right there with you. I could make an entire list of things that I loved about Mario Power Tennis that are absent in this game. Its like they stripped the personality from it. :|

The Emaaloggery

AuthorMessage

DestinyMan

437. Posted:

Emaan wrote:

BigBluePanda wrote:

[/div]

I'm right there with you. I could make an entire list of things that I loved about Mario Power Tennis that are absent in this game. Its like they stripped the personality from it. :|

I feel the same way. It might be because this is a handheld game, but then again they could've easily made a opening before the main menu and victory cutscenes. It's bare-bones, but at least I still have fun.

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4663-7817 | Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

438. Posted:

It's a rushed game kiddies. What'cha gonna do?

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

komicturtle

439. Posted:

People in Europe get Metal Mario D:

No fair...

komicturtle

AuthorMessage

Mahra

440. Posted:

L4DYK0M1C wrote:

People in Europe get Metal Mario D:

No fair...

i Got it :P Its really Good !!

Mahra

3DS Friend Code: 4468-2279-3969 | Nintendo Network ID: Crazyforart | Twitter: awkwardboo