Forums

Topic: Mario Tennis Open Discussion

Posts 401 to 420 of 445

GamerZack87

There's something that's been keeping me on the fence about getting this game. I know that random online matches are region-locked, but what about friend matches? Nearly all my 3DS friends live internationally, and it'd be disappointing to not be able to play with them.

"Pay me 20 Rupees and I'll talk."
CHINK
"Never forget the comfort of freshly-washed shorts."

retired_account

GamerZack wrote:

There's something that's been keeping me on the fence about getting this game. I know that random online matches are region-locked, but what about friend matches? Nearly all my 3DS friends live internationally, and it'd be disappointing to not be able to play with them.

I'm pretty sure they're region locked too, but I haven't actually tested that yet.

retired_account

emaan

I thought friends matches it didn't matter. Only the random matches are region locked if I'm correct. I think that was confirmed earlier on in this thread, like a few pages back.

ديسكو الحب
✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

GamerZack87

Drat, I'm having MTO withdrawals! I'm seriously considering getting it this week along with a bunch of other games. Yay for Target's Toy Sale!

Just out of interest, are there any other Aussie or New Zealish 3DS owners here who play this online? That way, even if I can't play with my North American or European friends I'll still be able to play with some fellow Oceanics.

And one last question: have any of you seen any QR Codes anywhere other than the monochrome Yoshis?

"Pay me 20 Rupees and I'll talk."
CHINK
"Never forget the comfort of freshly-washed shorts."

BigBluePanda

Am I the only one a bit disappointed the characters don't get their own individual victory cut scenes when you win a cup? I thought they were nice added touches in the previous console versions.

3DS Friend Code: 1762-2733-3685
Currently playing:
Xenoblade Chronicles 3D

emaan

BigBluePanda wrote:

Am I the only one a bit disappointed the characters don't get their own individual victory cut scenes when you win a cup? I thought they were nice added touches in the previous console versions.

I'm right there with you. I could make an entire list of things that I loved about Mario Power Tennis that are absent in this game. Its like they stripped the personality from it.

ديسكو الحب
✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

komicturtle

People in Europe get Metal Mario D:

No fair...

komicturtle

emaan

So, we don't get him, is that what you're saying?

ديسكو الحب
✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

Henmii

Metal Mario and Red Yoshi are available in Europe now! Scan the codes (as I did), and enjoy!!

Henmii

grmnmex

some1 to exchange FC? (NA)
mine is 0173 1319 3106

grmnmex

grmnmex

NintyFan wrote:

I really hope Metal Mario arrives in North America soon.

hey lets exchange FC dude

Edited on by grmnmex

grmnmex

emaan

NintyFan wrote:

I really hope Metal Mario arrives in North America soon.

I hope so too ._.

ديسكو الحب
✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

firearrow505

Emaan wrote:

NintyFan wrote:

I really hope Metal Mario arrives in North America soon.

[/div]

I hope so too ._.

I'd join the hope as well.

N-Nintendo has found

3-3 ways to

D-Destroy

S-Sony

How real men get the firearrows

CowLaunch

Don't know if anyone knows this, but if you play your Mario Tennis cartridge on someone else's 3DS, and receive a streetpass, and then put your cartridge back in your 3DS, you'll face yourself in the streepass match.

Edited on by CowLaunch

CowLaunch

SBOY

CowLaunch wrote:

Don't know if anyone knows this, but if you play your Mario Tennis cartridge on someone else's 3DS, and receive a streetpass, and then put your cartridge back in your 3DS, you'll face yourself in the streepass match.

Seem logic and probably work the same way with every game with Streetpass since there's no need for the game to be there when it happen...

Anyone know if this will goes down and nothings will happen again like most of those "special unlock" stuff ? Hey Nintendo still waiting my new E-Reader level for Super Mario Advance 4 : Super Mario Bros. 3 (GBA)...

Sorry if my english isn't good... At least I try :-)

Twitter:

SBOY

White Yoshi will be there soon in North America... The HINT for it: Are you playing with power? If so, a clue to finding the White Yoshi might arrive right on your doorstep—or at a certain type of store near you.
http://mariotennisopen.nintendo.com/#/codes

Sorry if my english isn't good... At least I try :-)

Twitter:

emaan

Oooh I know! Wish they were only available through THAT magazine, because I'm subscribed to it

ديسكو الحب
✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

SBOY

Emaan wrote:

Oooh I know! Wish they were only available through THAT magazine, because I'm subscribed to it

I'm not and the last time I try to find the magazine in my city I didn't find any of them...

Sorry if my english isn't good... At least I try :-)

Twitter:

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic