3DS Forum

Topic: Mario Tennis Open Discussion

Showing 321 to 340 of 474

AuthorMessage
Avatar

BenAV

321. Posted:

@ChocoGoldfish Sweet as, I'll add you back now. :)

Nintendo Pocket Football Club - Club Name: True Teikoku | Club ID: 9697C6E03

3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Whopper744

322. Posted:

I think I told some people I was going to add them...sorry i have not got to that yet! :p My schedule is a little crazy. Let me know if you want to play. My code is in my signature. I'm not anywhere near as good as anyone I have played online (like any game...got some real crazy ones out there), but I like to play.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744
Fellow WV residents and MK8 fans...join the WV Cup today! 3052 9702 2828

Join Koopalings Thursdays! 5842-3656-8790

(used to be Joshers744...changed it to my Nintendo ID)

-John 3:16

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

AuthorMessage
Avatar

komicturtle

323. Posted:

.Arright, I'll add ya Joshers :3

2878-9589-1726

EDIT: We should have a 4-player match some time.

Edited on by komicturtle

komicturtle

AuthorMessage
Avatar

komicturtle

324. Posted:

I'm pissed.. WTF. I caught someone using Gyro controls and it kept switching from Deuce to Adv. I just decided to give up because it's wasting my time when I can find a "legit" player. Didn't lose points. Gained +3 Rating and +87, so nothing lost. A good way to see if someone is using Gyro is when you're serving, go left and right. The CPU should "follow" your movement.

komicturtle

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Whopper744

325. Posted:

L4DYK0M1C wrote:

I'm pissed.. WTF. I caught someone using Gyro controls and it kept switching from Deuce to Adv. I just decided to give up because it's wasting my time when I can find a "legit" player. Didn't lose points. Gained +3 Rating and +87, so nothing lost. A good way to see if someone is using Gyro is when you're serving, go left and right. The CPU should "follow" your movement.

I'll add you when I get back to the house then.
That sucks about someone trying to cheat from the sounds of it. I really don't see the point in cheating against someone in a video game. I think my self confidence will go down just a little more if I had to do that. :P

Nintendo ID : Whopper744
Fellow WV residents and MK8 fans...join the WV Cup today! 3052 9702 2828

Join Koopalings Thursdays! 5842-3656-8790

(used to be Joshers744...changed it to my Nintendo ID)

-John 3:16

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

AuthorMessage
Avatar

komicturtle

326. Posted:

It's not really cheating- it's just they're special and handicapped in this game. Skill-less, pretty much. Caught another few people using it, but I wiped them out without too much effort. For all I know, I could have been playing loads of people with Gyro on and hadn't noticed. It's just that person stood out because Daisy would "know" where I was aiming when volleying the ball.

Also, had 3 so far in an 30 minutes that disconnected- either because I read them easily in regards to them trying to cheap out by scoring points with only serves or I just tricked them by lobbing the ball as they think coming so close to the net and flat shooting the ball back would make for an easy win.

Edited on by komicturtle

komicturtle

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Whopper744

327. Posted:

L4DYK0M1C wrote:

It's not really cheating- it's just they're special and handicapped in this game. Skill-less, pretty much. Caught another few people using it, but I wiped them out without too much effort. For all I know, I could have been playing loads of people with Gyro on and hadn't noticed. It's just that person stood out because Daisy would "know" where I was aiming when volleying the ball.

Also, had 3 so far in an 30 minutes that disconnected- either because I read them easily in regards to them trying to cheap out by scoring points with only serves or I just tricked them by lobbing the ball as they think coming so close to the net and flat shooting the ball back would make for an easy win.

oh! Wasn't sure what all Gyro scope did since I've used it for a total of about 0.8% of the time I've played. :p
My latest costume that I am sporting right now....the Goomba costume.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744
Fellow WV residents and MK8 fans...join the WV Cup today! 3052 9702 2828

Join Koopalings Thursdays! 5842-3656-8790

(used to be Joshers744...changed it to my Nintendo ID)

-John 3:16

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

AuthorMessage
Avatar

komicturtle

328. Posted:

I see lots of people using Super Star... Too much. I'm guessing they're only using it for strictly winning purposes lol

I'm using Boo Costume, Wario Costume, Wario Uniform, Ice Flower Uniform, Boo Uniform and Pink Yoshi Uniform.... Those are my favorites.

komicturtle

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Whopper744

329. Posted:

L4DYK0M1C wrote:

I see lots of people using Super Star... Too much. I'm guessing they're only using it for strictly winning purposes lol

I'm using Boo Costume, Wario Costume, Wario Uniform, Ice Flower Uniform, Boo Uniform and Pink Yoshi Uniform.... Those are my favorites.

I was using super star but....the uniform is not my style to say the least. :p
Does it actually make big improvements on stats??

Nintendo ID : Whopper744
Fellow WV residents and MK8 fans...join the WV Cup today! 3052 9702 2828

Join Koopalings Thursdays! 5842-3656-8790

(used to be Joshers744...changed it to my Nintendo ID)

-John 3:16

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

AuthorMessage
Avatar

CapnPancakes

330. Posted:

I added you Joshers if you want to play. There are "those" people who are crazy and cause swear fests mostly because of crazy slices. I lost terribly to a Baby Peach who would return it where I had no chance of reaching. Those few aside, I have actually had a lot of good and intense matches.

Runs the NintendoLife Best VGM Tourney Come Vote!
The Pancakeloggery
Keep it frosty people.
My Super Mario Galaxy Bio courtesy of Dark-Luigi.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

AuthorMessage
Avatar

NintyMan

331. Posted:

I'm probably not to going to play online on this game ever because of pro players. The computers on higher difficulties are hard enough.

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan
Donkey Kong- King of the Jungle

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4663-7817 | Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage
Avatar

komicturtle

332. Posted:

@Joshers
Not sure. It seems like it. But I'm mostly using Wario himself for my matches.

komicturtle

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Bankai

333. Posted:

I'm not sure why people are upset by Gyro controls? I like playing people using Gyro. It's an easy win.

Digitally Downloaded - best darned game site on the web ;-)

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Retro_on_theGo

334. Posted:

ChocoGoldfish wrote:

I'm not sure why people are upset by Gyro controls? I like playing people using Gyro. It's an easy win.

That's probably why. :P
Waltz, would you say this game is worth full price?

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage
Avatar

komicturtle

335. Posted:

I'm not upset at all. Sure, I was annoyed, but that's about it.

komicturtle

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Supremeist

336. Posted:

Ordered this game today! Expecting it Tuesday, or Wednesday?
ANYONE who has this add me and I'll add you back PLEASE!!!
I want people to play it with!

@iPancakez : I ADDED YOU PLEASE ADD ME BACK SIR.

Edited on by Supremeist

N3DS FC: 4425-1501-1975 x
PSN: MightyLemonade
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/RyanUnboxes

Getting a WiiU on August 25th for my birthday.

Twitter: thesoapmun

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Bankai

337. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

ChocoGoldfish wrote:

I'm not sure why people are upset by Gyro controls? I like playing people using Gyro. It's an easy win.

That's probably why. :P
Waltz, would you say this game is worth full price?

Sorry I phrased that really badly. I like playing against people who are using Gyro, because it's an easy win for me.

Beating AI? Much easier than beating real people who are skilled with the controls etc.

Also, no. It's a really limited game - the single player is over very quickly, and the multiplayer is restrictive.

Also, given multiplayer is pretty key to the game, it fails in that stupid people are stupid - in this case people who insist on playing despite lagging badly ruin the experience because once started there's no way to quit out of a match without losing points.

In future if someone's lagging I'm just going to hold on to the ball when it's my turn to serve until they get bored and quit.

Edited on by Bankai

Digitally Downloaded - best darned game site on the web ;-)

AuthorMessage
Avatar

pixelman

338. Posted:

It sounds like if you can play against someone who's good at the game and has a good connection, it's crazy fun though. For me that'd be worth it. Hopefully they can patch some of these issues up and add some new features and DLC. :3

Edited on by pixelman

I made Kid Tripp! PocketGamer gave it a 9 out of 10! You should totally buy it now!
[16:39] BadKitty: you trying to steal stuff from me? u_u
[16:41] kribs: don't worry Emmy, even if poix tried to steal something from you, he wouldn't finish stealing it

3DS Friend Code: 1123-6536-5321 | Nintendo Network ID: pixelpowa | Twitter: thatpixelguy

AuthorMessage
Avatar

CapnPancakes

339. Posted:

@Ryanthehedgehog Added you back good sir.

@pixelman You're right that this would be a great game to release DLC for. New characters, courts, minigames, whatever, but i'm happy with the overall package anyway.

Runs the NintendoLife Best VGM Tourney Come Vote!
The Pancakeloggery
Keep it frosty people.
My Super Mario Galaxy Bio courtesy of Dark-Luigi.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Bankai

340. Posted:

pixelman wrote:

It sounds like if you can play against someone who's good at the game and has a good connection, it's crazy fun though. For me that'd be worth it. Hopefully they can patch some of these issues up and add some new features and DLC. :3

Problem is that Friends lists is problematic. Like the early 3DS games there's no "Join Friend's Game" option.

BTW Ben and everyone else on my friends list here. If you're online and playing Mario Tennis, and I'm online, I'll set up a friends match. Join me there :)

Digitally Downloaded - best darned game site on the web ;-)