3DS Forum

Topic: Mario Tennis Open Discussion

Showing 221 to 240 of 480

AuthorMessage

Princess_Peach

221. Posted:

I live in Canada and I went to the store to pick the game up today, the staff said the game comes out on Tuesday :( two more days!

Edited on by Princess_Peach

Peach

AuthorMessage

MetalMario

222. Posted:

On the home page of Nintendo Life, Mario Tennis Open, Mario Tennis Open Everywhere. :D

Mario is my homeboy! It matters not how you play. What matters...is how you fall.[00:49] PhoenixSage doesn't understand what's so hot about Metal's momFor friend codes, check my backloggery.VGM Bronze Medal - 37 Points
My Backloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64

AuthorMessage

Sgt_Ludby

223. Posted:

I am loving this game =D I haven't been able to put it down all day!!

If we talk and have fun here on NL, feel free to add me!! (Just let me know so I can accept)
Nintendo Network ID: Sgt_Ludby
3DS Friend Code: 2750-1169-2298
Formerly known as Pwdrmntainskier

AuthorMessage

komicturtle

224. Posted:

Beat the Star Character tournament with my fab Mii. A freaking pain though. I loved how they brought N64 themes back in complete remaster form! Phenom!
And I just unlocked Luma and all characters. Found the right combo for my mii. Want him as tricky as can be.

Edited on by komicturtle

komicturtle

AuthorMessage

Joshers744

225. Posted:

Ya know, I really am enjoying this game! It's a little better than I thought it was going to be. This is the first time I have really been able to learn the different kind of shots fairly well. I really like the circle idea thing. :p
I wish I could play with someone (that isn't at person it sets you up with online that you don't know...those people are crazy) but noone on my friends list has it.

By the way, does anyone know if the items you unlock for the shop are random or not??

Nintendo ID : Whopper744
XBL : Jataylor744

My 3DS friend code is : 4639-9014-2585Online games i have right now : MK7, Mario Tennis O, Kid Icarus: Uprising, Sonic Generations, Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon, Animal Crossing : New Leaf

-John 3:16

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

AuthorMessage

Emaan

226. Posted:

Everyone seems to like this game, I might be getting it for my birthday then :)

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

Not-Another-Ad

227. Posted:

Dam I have to wait till Friday for the game to be released.

PSN- Crossword-Man
Please add me as I need more friends.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

AuthorMessage

CosmoXY

228. Posted:

Love it so far. Was only able to spend about an hour with it, but had a great time. The presentation is nice, good music, clean, bright visuals. Gameplay seems tight, I deffinately prefer the overhead view as opposed to the first person view so I turned the gyroscope option off straight away. I'm working on memorizing the buttons that correspond to the colors so I don't have to use the touch screen to play. I only played the ring mini game so far, pretty fun. Unlocked a few items for my Mii. Seems like there's lots to do, so my day one purchase feels justified to me. I can't wait until later today when I have time to get back into it!

Cosmo 1547-5360-6061
Rock Safari - Dwebble, Pupitar & Barbaracle

AuthorMessage

Joshers744

229. Posted:

Found out the items you unlock after each match do seem to be random, but you have to unlock costumes (I didn't plan on wearing costumes much anyway). I saw a super star racket in my shop for 4000 coins. Might keep up with that theme if I can.

I myself perfer not to have to use the touch screen in games so I am just using the buttons the best I can like I did in Kid Icarus Uprising.
The special games are pretty fun too, but seem to be getting very difficult, and the Luma one is getting quite aggravating actually. :p

My 3DS friend code is : 4639-9014-2585Online games i have right now : MK7, Mario Tennis O, Kid Icarus: Uprising, Sonic Generations, Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon, Animal Crossing : New Leaf

AuthorMessage

BenAV

230. Posted:

Hurry up Thursday! D:

My Colors! 3D Gallery

3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV

AuthorMessage

NintendoNaut

231. Posted:

Been loving it so far--One thing I've been wondering though.

Anyone know how important is to use your Mii on online matches? Like, for example: We know that equipping all Yoshi items or the Yoshi costume gives your Mii superior court speed. But if you used Yoshi as a character instead of your Mii, would there be a difference?

NintendoNaut

Nintendo Network ID: NintndoNaut | Twitter: nintendonaut

AuthorMessage

Wildvine53

232. Posted:

It's official, I love this game!
I've already finished the World open, and I've unlocked the advanced levels for all the special games. I'm working my way through Expert exhibitions before I take on the Start Open, I wanna be prepared.
I found out today that QR codes are region locked in this game, I tried using a European code, and it told me that the code was for use with different software.

@Nintendo_Naut I don't think there is a difference, I believe the suits/costumes are just giving you the same abilities as the characters, so you can playas your Mii , but retain the abilities of your favorite characters.

Edited on by Wildvine53

"If I've learned anything from video games, it's that encountering enemies means you're headed in the right direction."
“Our differences are only skin deep, but our sames go down to the bone.”
Eyeliner, +500 against haters y'all
Credit for my awesome Avatar!

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

AuthorMessage

Joshers744

233. Posted:

Does anyone know how we will get QR codes in the US??? I hope they don't treat those like the Kid Icarus Uprising cards and make them near impossible to get.

AuthorMessage

Natie31

234. Posted:

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS GAME LOVE!

Nintendo Network ID - Natie31
FC: 4124-5005-3092

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

235. Posted:

Wow, everyone makes it sound great. Maybe I'll ask for it for Christmas. 'cause I already know what I'm asking for on my bday.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

pixelman

236. Posted:

Damn, look at all the love. Guess I'll be picking it up soonish. :3

I made Kid Tripp! PocketGamer gave it a 9 out of 10! You should totally buy it now!
[16:39] BadKitty: you trying to steal stuff from me? u_u
[16:41] kribs: don't worry Emmy, even if poix tried to steal something from you, he wouldn't finish stealing it

3DS Friend Code: 1123-6536-5321 | Nintendo Network ID: pixelpowa | Twitter: pixelpowa

AuthorMessage

Wildvine53

237. Posted:

@Joshers Nintendo is putting them up online for NA, I just got the first one from Club Nintendo.
For those of you without CN accounts, or you just don't bother to log in, here is the Yoshi Costume QR code. To scan it, hold up on the D-pad and press start on the file select screen.

Untitled

Edited on by Wildvine53

"If I've learned anything from video games, it's that encountering enemies means you're headed in the right direction."

AuthorMessage

Joshers744

238. Posted:

Hey, thanks!
I see it on Club Nintendo now..
Yoshi I my favorite character, but....a costume looks a little funny on me...I'm a 22 year old guy...I kind of feel like Barney...

AuthorMessage

Emaan

239. Posted:

So if I loved Mario Power Tennis would I definitely like this?

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

Wildvine53

240. Posted:

@Joshers Yeah the costumes make the Miis look weird, I'll just stick with the various clothes.

@Emann1 Yes you will, it's another excellent Tennis game. My local Target has a demo of the game, maybe you can find a demo to try it out.