Topic: Mario Strikers 3DS?

Posts 21 to 34 of 34

R-L-A-George

I've never played it, is it fun?

R-L-A-George

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1459-7893 | Nintendo Network ID: Osaka7524 | Twitter:

GameInfinite

TokyoRed wrote:

I don't think that Mario Sports Mix has closed the gates on Mario Hoops 3DS. If Nintendo knows what's good for them then they'll go ahead with Mario Hoops 3DS. Plus, we the fans can create a ruckus for Mario Hoops 3DS the same way we did for Kid Icarus seeing as that did pay off.

Excellent Answer!

Unlocked everything for Smash 3DS!
NNID:CokeAlign
N3DS FC- 4313-2337-0977

JadeGirl

Maybe we could send in a petition asking Nintendo to please bring Mario Strikers charged to the 3DS. And we all sign the petition. I would surely buy the game.

Love is the Answer!
My meditation of him shall be sweet: I will be glad in the Lord. Psalm 104:34
So many Awesome video games coming out this year! So many games so little money! Crap!

Twitter:

TeeJay

I tried playing it once, but everything was so hectic and there was so much chaos going on that I had no idea what I was supposed to be doing. As such, I didn't like the game very much...

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Funky_Gamer

Kid_A wrote:

The gamecube version was spectacular (the Wii version, not so much), so if they can recapture that magic and implement a compelling online mode then it'd be a day-one buy for me.

Stole me words right from my mouth!

"Remember: when life rocks you, RAWK BACK!" ~Rawk Hawk
FNS: Y B L R R R B >

bonesy91

The first Mario soccer game was amazing. the second one's season mode (like mario party 8's "adventure mode") was just way off balance (the easy and normal mode were child's play, but get to hard and it just takes it beyond cheating.)

So if they bring a new balanced (get harder slowly as you get better season mode) Mario Soccer game, then I'll buy.
but until then I'll stick to the classic.

Wiiu: "the next generation of gaming is here"
All My info! 3DS friend code, PSN ID and WiiU ID on my backlog!
Wiiu ID: bonesy. Add me if you play monster hunter 3 ultimate.

komicturtle

I would love to see Mario Strikers on 3DS.

But I'd really like to see a TRUE Mario Hoops 3-on-3 sequel. I really liked dribbling the ball with the touchscreen and using a combination to use a super move (something that Mario Sports Mix made TOO easy).

komicturtle

JeanLuc_Vaycard

JadeGirl wrote:

Maybe we could send in a petition asking Nintendo to please bring Mario Strikers charged to the 3DS. And we all sign the petition. I would surely buy the game.

Yes because petitions always work so well. Kinda like in the case of Earthbound.

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

rolLTheDice

I've had some great fun with most of the Mario Sports games too. But i think their heydays are over. I'd say they'd really have to improve or innovate the titles to justify another retail game. That is if they don't add a story mode like in the good ol' Mario Golf and Mario Tennis GameBoy games.
On the other hand another typical Mario Sports Mix or having an eShop single sports game might be cool though.

rolLTheDice

Nintendo Network ID: LTD_2112

RoyalBlur

Funky_Gamer wrote:

Kid_A wrote:

The gamecube version was spectacular (the Wii version, not so much), so if they can recapture that magic and implement a compelling online mode then it'd be a day-one buy for me.

Stole me words right from my mouth!

I actually enjoyed the Wii version of Mario Strikers very. I sort of like the hectic and chaotic gameplay. It kept me on my toes. But I understand guys, to each his own.

Still, although I'd actually buy a Mario Strikers Charged game on the 3DS I'd prefer a Mario Hoops 3DS game as I've got to agree with Komichi92 that dribbling the ball on the touchscreen was really exciting and I'd love to do it again! Besides, simply being able to play Mario Hoops in 3D would be beyond a beautiful experience. Only this time Nintendo, please give us online multiplayer in Mario Hoops instead of local wireless gameplay.

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

6ch6ris6

bring it on nintendo!

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

Papa_Godzilla

as long as there is a wifi or internet game mode, it will be awesome.

the best memories of this game is to be playing with 3 friends. awesome multiplay coop experience.
i doubt i will find this kind of atmosphere on the 3ds.
kinda the same with smash brothers. unless they make a much better online version than the wii, it wont happen.

Papa_Godzilla

Starrebirth

This game would probably be a good fit on the 3DS. However, as with all mario multiplayer games, I don't like the rubber band AI, where player skill doesn't really make a difference.

Edited on by Starrebirth

The can is open, but the worms are surrounded by fish hooks. Current faves: Batman: Arkham City, Ico/Shadow of the Colossus Collection

nintendo94

i would love to see this on the 3ds

nintendo94

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.