202. Posted:

And still no reviews.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

DestinyMan

203. Posted:

There is a review now, but it's a bad one.Untitled It's from CVG, which gave it a 4/10.
http://www.computerandvideogames.com/439596/reviews/review-ma...
Basically here's their breakdown:
Pros:
1. A clutch of good minigames
2. Download Play
Cons:
1. Flat presentation
2. Weak unlockables
3. Repetitive and dull
They come in with preconceptions of the Mario Party series going downhill since 6, which seems to suggest that they they're burned out on the series, so if you liked 6 and the subsequent sequels and still like the series as a result, then you may feel differently about this game. Let's just wait and see what the others have to say.

Edited on by DestinyMan

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4663-7817 | Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

Barbiegurl777

204. Posted:

@DestinyMan

Huh wow deep... i have Mario party 2 on wii virtual console through club nintendo I download months ago & love it. The other mario game I tried was mario party ds tried it as rental from the library for free & can honestly say I hated the DS game. Which there is not to many mario title's I dislike let alone hate. I tried the DS version years ago before I got the wii virtual console version.

So I'm relatively new to the mario party series. :)

Still downloading mario party island tour really hoping its not to many blocks though running out of room on sd card lol. :D

If to many blocks might download on my 3ds xl sinc elot of room on sd card or just but the cartridge depends on the block size lol. :D

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Matthew 5:1-12 The Beatitudes (NIV)
Rugrats777 Blog - Discontinued
Colors 3D! My Gallery
MoshiMe: ymmas626
Miiverse: barbiegurl777
Style Savvy Shop Code: B49V44Y38
My Dream Code: 5600-2112-8544
My 3DS Name: Rugrats777

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2549-1588 | Nintendo Network ID: barbiegurl777 | Twitter: rugrats777

AuthorMessage

kaptenSwe

205. Posted:

Is mario party IT fun and good? The reviews are soooo different, all from 4 to 9, phuuu ;| I wan't it so much, but I want to now if it's worth it? I have a friend to who want it.

kaptenSwe

AuthorMessage

CM30

206. Posted:

kaptenSwe wrote:

Is mario party IT fun and good? The reviews are soooo different, all from 4 to 9, phuuu ;| I wan't it so much, but I want to now if it's worth it? I have a friend to who want it.

To be honest, I wouldn't recommend it. No point to a handheld Mario Party game for most people, since it's mostly multiplayer focused and local multiplayer is kind of impractical for 3DS owners.

Add what's apparently a boring Bowser's Tower mode and some fairly dull mini games, and I don't think it seems to be worth a purchase.

Nintendo 3DS Community aka my website
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4189

AuthorMessage

alex167

207. Posted:

I have a question about Mario Party: How does streetpass works on this game? i mean is it necessary in order to get some stuff, play some mini-games, or those games can be played in party/solo mode?

FRIEND CODES:
Wii:2531-7440-8433-6504
Mario Kart Wii:5241-3460-6377
Dr. Mario Online RX:9404-3380-5430
Tetris Party:0474-1183-3104

AuthorMessage

Gioku

208. Posted:

So I wanna get this game for my little sister when she gets her 3DS soon - does anyone know how much you can do with Download Play? Is it like Mario Party DS where you can play everything on Download Play? If not I think I'll just get her something else...

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

DestinyMan

209. Posted:

@alex167: You have to Streetpass to be able to unlock some things, but I think it's for music.
@Gioku: I haven't tried download play, but it should be just like Mario Party DS.

I've had Island Tour since Christmas. It's fine. I like Mario Party 9 more, but it's still better than 8.

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4663-7817 | Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

Gioku

210. Posted:

@DestinyMan OK good that's what I hoped! ...'cause I want to be able to play everything with her, too. :)

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

211. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

@DestinyMan OK good that's what I hoped! ...'cause I want to be able to play everything with her, too. :)

Just got the game, since the store didn't have Mario Tennis....played a couple of games with my little sister and it seems like you have the whole game or whatever here. :p

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.