Forums

Topic: Mario Party: Island Tour

Posts 141 to 157 of 157

DreamyViridi

DreamyViridi wrote:

@DestinyMan - Rather, Boo returns as a playable character. Something tells me Bowser Jr. is also playable.

Told you.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature. Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels /

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Yosheel

Well... Rosalina is probably playable too... Apppearing in the boxart and all.

Yeah I don’t know either.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Klimbatize

@DestinyMan I get the feeling you're a person who absolutely hates surprises...for everyone else.

I would like to thank you for giving me a little more free time. I have learned to avoid any thread about a game I'm slightly interested in if you're posting in it because I will find out absolutely every little possible surprise about it before it's even released. Woo, now I can be a lot more productive doing other things.

I especially dig that you make your reveals with incredibly huge pictures...it's like the anti-spoiler tag.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

sugarpixel

I hope Rosalina turns out playable... the Super Mario Wiki states that Rosalina is a NPC on one of the boards... I hope they're just jumping the gun on that one... I mean, she can be seen walking along the board on the boxart... of course that may mean nothing, but still...

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

sugarpixel

@Dark-Luigi: I just said that the Super Mario Wiki has confirmed she's in the game, at least... it says she's a NPC on one of the boards; I hope that turns out to be false! I hope we actually get to play as her!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

BrittGOAL14

Just preordered this!!! I'll be trading FCs soon. Can't wait to check this out, have been playing since the first one on the 64.

BrittGOAL14

3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | Twitter:

astros75

I would of thought that this game would have some reviews out by now, I guess Zelda: ALBW & Super Mario 3D World has everyone occupied at the moment, lol. I'm going to predict an average review score in the mid 7's (75), but I hope im wrong! Ill be buying this game regardless, it should keep me and the family entertained during the holidays.

Switch FC: 305297906526

Fav 3DS Games:
LoZ: ALBW ~ FE: Awakening ~ AC: New Leaf ~ Luigi Mansion: DM ~ Mario 3D Land ~ Smash Bros 3D

Fav Switch Games:
LoZ: BoW ~ SM Odyssey ~ MK8 ~ Arms ~ LA Noire ~ Doom

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0174-1633 | Nintendo Network ID: astros75

cookiex

If any of the three Nintendo games launching in NA tomorrow end up overlooked, it'll be this.

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

astros75

1 More Day

Switch FC: 305297906526

Fav 3DS Games:
LoZ: ALBW ~ FE: Awakening ~ AC: New Leaf ~ Luigi Mansion: DM ~ Mario 3D Land ~ Smash Bros 3D

Fav Switch Games:
LoZ: BoW ~ SM Odyssey ~ MK8 ~ Arms ~ LA Noire ~ Doom

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0174-1633 | Nintendo Network ID: astros75

Yosheel

And still no reviews.

Yeah I don’t know either.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

kaptenSwe

Is mario party IT fun and good? The reviews are soooo different, all from 4 to 9, phuuu ;| I wan't it so much, but I want to now if it's worth it? I have a friend to who want it.

kaptenSwe

CM30

kaptenSwe wrote:

Is mario party IT fun and good? The reviews are soooo different, all from 4 to 9, phuuu ;| I wan't it so much, but I want to now if it's worth it? I have a friend to who want it.

To be honest, I wouldn't recommend it. No point to a handheld Mario Party game for most people, since it's mostly multiplayer focused and local multiplayer is kind of impractical for 3DS owners.

Add what's apparently a boring Bowser's Tower mode and some fairly dull mini games, and I don't think it seems to be worth a purchase.

Try out Gaming Reinvented, my new gaming forum and website!
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4...

Twitter:

alex167

I have a question about Mario Party: How does streetpass works on this game? i mean is it necessary in order to get some stuff, play some mini-games, or those games can be played in party/solo mode?

FRIEND CODES:

sugarpixel

So I wanna get this game for my little sister when she gets her 3DS soon - does anyone know how much you can do with Download Play? Is it like Mario Party DS where you can play everything on Download Play? If not I think I'll just get her something else...

Joeynator3000

Gioku wrote:

@DestinyMan OK good that's what I hoped! ...'cause I want to be able to play everything with her, too.

Just got the game, since the store didn't have Mario Tennis....played a couple of games with my little sister and it seems like you have the whole game or whatever here.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic