3DS Forum

Topic: Mario Party: Island Tour

Showing 121 to 140 of 211

AuthorMessage

OdnetninAges

121. Posted:

Y'know, I can't help but wonder why Bowser has never been a playable character.

Console Usernames: Rc

LOL, RAYMAN

"I'll destroy the illusion with my right hand!"

Miiverse Profile

My Anime List

NSLU Playthrough with friends

Check out Ninten-Times!

The Greatest Work of Fiction ever made

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

AuthorMessage

CM30

122. Posted:

Probably because they'd need a new villain. Which makes me wonder why they didn't use him as a playable character in Mario Party 3, given how the final boss in that game has absolutely nothing to do with Bowser and his entire purpose is mostly irrelevant there.

Talk Nintendo, my Nintendo Forum!
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4189

AuthorMessage

OdnetninAges

123. Posted:

GameXplain's Video Preview

Grid is Good

LOL, RAYMAN

Miiverse Profile

My Anime List

Check out Ninten-Times!

AuthorMessage

ShadowLugia

124. Posted:

Why does Nintendo ruin everything for me :'(.

Friend Code = 4098 - 2313 - 4036
Nintendo Network ID = DarkRayquaza

AuthorMessage

NintyMan

125. Posted:

Finally; a trailer!

Slow G with full audio

Drive for Show with full audio

Rope a Slope with full audio

Edited on by NintyMan

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan
Donkey Kong- King of the Jungle

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4663-7817 | Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

Barbiegurl777

126. Posted:

Ironically Mario Party 3DS looking more tempting than Mario Golf 3ds - 2014 lol. :D

I like golf but I'll probably get more fun & re-play value out of mario party - 3ds. Trying to way out the odd's as far as mario games goes lol. :D

I'm use to single player in game's... It really is ashame they couldn't add online mutli-player to this title like in ACNL & MK7 but oh well. Still looking to be pretty good. ;)

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Matthew 5:1-12 The Beatitudes (NIV)
Colors 3D! My Gallery
Miiverse: barbiegurl777
Style Savvy Shop Code: B49V44Y38
My 3DS Name: Rugrats777

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2549-1588 | Nintendo Network ID: barbiegurl777

AuthorMessage

ShadowLugia

127. Posted:

DestinyMan wrote:

Finally; a trailer!

Slow G with full audio

Drive for Show with full audio

Rope a Slope with full audio

I am loving most of these minigames. :D

AuthorMessage

astros75

128. Posted:

I completely thought that this games release date was pushed back in North America as well as Europe. Now I find out that's not the case, what a surprise for me :-) im officially excited once again! Cant wait for November 22nd

Favorite 3DS Games:
Fire Emblem: Awk. ~ Mario Kart 7 ~ Animal Crossing: NL ~ Luigis Mansion: DM
Res. Evil: Rev ~ Super Mario 3d Land ~

Favorite WiiU Games:
Pikmin 3 ~ DK: Tropical Freeze ~ MK8

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0174-1633 | Nintendo Network ID: astros75

AuthorMessage

Barbiegurl777

129. Posted:

@Astros75

No offense & I mean this in the nicest way possible but don't jinx it by saying that. :'( It's bad enough alot of games have already gotten delayed this year. Don't need another to add to the delayed list...

Did they ever give a reason as to why Europe's is getting delayed? Just curious... :)

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Colors 3D! My Gallery

AuthorMessage

ShadowLugia

130. Posted:

Barbiegurl777 wrote:

@Astros75

No offense & I mean this in the nicest way possible but don't jinx it by saying that. :'( It's bad enough alot of games have already gotten delayed this year. Don't need another to add to the delayed list...

Did they ever give a reason as to why Europe's is getting delayed? Just curious... :)

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Also there is no specific release date for Europe which is kind of disappointing to me :(.

Also once you get the game tell me if it is worth the money or not :).

AuthorMessage

MoogleMuffins

131. Posted:

This game would have been perfect for online play.

Who wants to play Mario Party on their own?

XBL: Sgt Lampshade PSN: MoogleMuffins

3DS Friend Code: 1332-7818-1153 | Nintendo Network ID: MoogleMuffins

AuthorMessage

NintyMan

132. Posted:

@MoogleMuffins: An online Mario Party with a minimum of 20 turns against strangers who may or may not randomly drop out and mess up everyone's connections? No thanks. Online would only work with a minigame mode.

Miiverse

AuthorMessage

MoogleMuffins

133. Posted:

DestinyMan wrote:

@MoogleMuffins: An online Mario Party with a minimum of 20 turns against strangers who may or may not randomly drop out and mess up everyone's connections? No thanks. Online would only work with a minigame mode.

Well it would be nice to at least have the option. Or a friend invite only mode, so the games would last.

XBL: Sgt Lampshade PSN: MoogleMuffins

3DS Friend Code: 1332-7818-1153 | Nintendo Network ID: MoogleMuffins

AuthorMessage

RedYoshi999

134. Posted:

Yeah NOE I'm sorry but "in order to deliver the optimum gaming experience for fans, Mario Party: Island Tour will now launch in early 2014" doesn't quite cut it when America gets it in 3 weeks.

Wii FC: 8618 6010 9640 8956

3DS Friend Code: 4682-8576-2407 | Nintendo Network ID: RedYoshi999

AuthorMessage

NintyMan

135. Posted:

RedYoshi999 wrote:

Yeah NOE I'm sorry but "in order to deliver the optimum gaming experience for fans, Mario Party: Island Tour will now launch in early 2014" doesn't quite cut it when America gets it in 3 weeks.

I'm American and I find this a highly flawed excuse too. At first when NOE stated that, I thought that the game itself wasn't ready and that all regions would eventually be delayed as a result, but the game is apparently finished. Don't tell me how delaying a finished game would deliver an "optimum gaming experience."

Miiverse

AuthorMessage

CM30

136. Posted:

DestinyMan wrote:

Except because Island Tour is on a handheld and not a home console, practically speaking an online mode is the only feasible way for many people to try out the multiplayer.

Especially given how nearly no one I know has a 3DS, and the console has pretty much sold terribly in general in the UK. So if I do ever buy Island Tour, I've already basically got no way to play half the game.

So an online multiplayer mode would be a good thing.

Talk Nintendo, my Nintendo Forum!
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4189

AuthorMessage

ShadowLugia

137. Posted:

CM30 wrote:

DestinyMan wrote:

Except because Island Tour is on a handheld and not a home console, practically speaking an online mode is the only feasible way for many people to try out the multiplayer.

Especially given how nearly no one I know has a 3DS, and the console has pretty much sold terribly in general in the UK. So if I do ever buy Island Tour, I've already basically got no way to play half the game.

So an online multiplayer mode would be a good thing.

Well I have one. Untitled

AuthorMessage

Barbiegurl777

138. Posted:

MoogleMuffins wrote:

This game would have been perfect for online play.

Who wants to play Mario Party on their own?

Exactly my thoughts to a T. I like the Mario Party series but every time I've played it I keep getting the feeling it would be much more fun to play with friends etc. :)

Online mode would help tremdously with me... I'm the only one who play's video games at my house...

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Colors 3D! My Gallery

AuthorMessage

OdnetninAges

139. Posted:

I live in North America, and I only wanted online play because everyone I know who owns a 3DS hates Mario Party. They act like Mario Party is the Hitler of video games. I've never seen so much hate for a game. It's like the original negativity for the Xbone times 100. It's insane.

LOL, RAYMAN

Miiverse Profile

My Anime List

Check out Ninten-Times!

AuthorMessage

feelthesarcasm

140. Posted:

I definitely understand why mario party would be difficult. Needing people with a reliable connection is a big deal and then waiting for people to take their turns (which I've hated in every game). I don't think single player will be THAT bad if the AI is better and actually competitive.

Still not sure if I'm going to get this and if I ever do, it won't be anytime soon with everything else that's available.

Currently playing: M&L: Dream Team. Ace Attorney Dual Destinies

Waiting for: Kirby Triple Deluxe, Super Smash Bros, Puzzle & Dragons Z, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney

3DS Friend Code: 4484-9013-4735