3DS Forum

Topic: Mario Party: Island Tour

Showing 101 to 120 of 211

AuthorMessage

DestinyMan

101. Posted:

The game is now delayed to early 2014 for Europe. It's for delivering "the optimum gaming experience for fans" as NOE put it. That sounds to me like the game is still being developed and that this isn't a regional issue, so this will sadly have to apply to NA as well, at least that's what I think.

I'm not surprised in the slightest.

Rise and shine with the Captain!
Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

CM30

102. Posted:

The constant delays make me think whoever is in charge there is just plain incompetent.

Sorry, but... why not just announce the games for dates you can actually deliver on? It seems like Nintendo is just not able to make games at the pace of their competitors.

Nintendo 3DS Community aka my website
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4189

AuthorMessage

Barbiegurl777

103. Posted:

I want to play this game when it comes out but the only problem is unless it has online mutli-player there's no sense for me to pick this game up... With any other game i don't mind playing single player because in most of my games with the exception of Mario Kart 7 - 3ds, & animal crossing new leaf - 3ds I just don't own to many games that have online mutli-player at all as for playing the game's with other's. But the previous mario party games I've played as rentals alway's in my opinion looked a whole lot more fun with other people to play with as opposed to single player maybe I got the wrong impression not sure just when i was playing the mario party games that was the impression I was always under.

I'm really hoping/praying it has online mutli-player so I can pick up the game to play it. If not oh well. :(

Besides I'm the only one at my house that play's video games. So kinda riding solo. :(

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Matthew 5:1-12 The Beatitudes (NIV)
Rugrats777 Blog
Colors 3D! My Gallery
MoshiMe: ymmas626
Miiverse: barbiegurl777
Style Savvy Shop Code: B49V44Y38
My Dream Code: 5600-2112-8544
My 3DS Name: Rugrats777

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2549-1588 | Nintendo Network ID: barbiegurl777 | Twitter: rugrats777

AuthorMessage

OdnetninAges

104. Posted:

Buzz a Fuzzy

Slip Not

Ka-Goomba (Augmented Reality)

Impersonation Game Show

Console Usernames: Rc

LOL, MEGATRUTH

I got my 3DS back from repair!!

"Who the hell do you think I am?!"

Miiverse Profile

My Anime List

NSLU Playthrough with friends

Check out Ninten-Times!

Epicness

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

AuthorMessage

Romeo

105. Posted:

ok, a few things

1) i don't see the appeal for such a game on a handheld console. this would be way better for the wii u...

2) on the wii u online play for such a game wouldn't be necessary, it's one of the few multiplayer games which (to me) only makes fun when playing with friends/family/girlfriend, etc. (local multiplayer)

3) when you release such a game on a handheld console (which they are actually doing)... it obviously needs online multiplayer

4) there will be NO online play for this game :::: http://mynintendonews.com/2013/10/05/mario-party-island-tour-...

Romeo

AuthorMessage

DestinyMan

106. Posted:

The minigames seem like they're going to use the 3DS has to offer, which is great. I like the voice impersonation minigame!

@Romeo: Honestly, I don't see how Mario Party can work with online. A 20-turn game can last a decent amount of time, and I can see how people could get frustrated and dump connection in a fit, leaving the others in limbo. A mini-game mode could work with online, but I'm not still particularly bothered by this having no online. It can have download play like Mario Party DS has.

Miiverse

AuthorMessage

Romeo

107. Posted:

like i said
i think Mario Party is one of the few multiplayer games which really doesn't need online play.... it's SUPER fun in local multiplayer, but that's only this way on a normal console

how likely is it that you get together with... let's say 3 friends (which all have to own a 3DS) to play Mario Party together?
on a console? sure. on a handheld? i don't think so ->>> therefore online play is needed, in my opinion at least

i definitely won't buy this... which is a shame because i would've bought a Wii U version of this

Edited on by Romeo

Romeo

AuthorMessage

Barbiegurl777

108. Posted:

@Romeo

Well if that's the case & it has no online mode then it pointless for me to buy the game. Right now I only own a 3ds & am not getting a wii u until several month's later like around jan or feb 2014 trying to hold off to look at game line up for wii u personally...

I'm the only one at my house that play's video games at all literally so for me mutli-player on this game would be much appreciated because I do enjoy playing with other's in video games it's just that no one at my house play's video games EXCEPT for ME.

Oh well this a pass for me then on Mario Party - 3DS.... oh well. :(

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Rugrats777 Blog
Colors 3D! My Gallery

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2549-1588 | Nintendo Network ID: barbiegurl777 | Twitter: rugrats777

AuthorMessage

Romeo

109. Posted:

yea, well..
there are enough other great games out there :)

and hopefully we'll get a Mario Party for the Wii U later on

Edited on by Romeo

Romeo

AuthorMessage

Pianomanfreak

110. Posted:

I've got some more bad news here that some people might complain about according to http://www.cubed3.com mario party 3DS won't have online play.

My Youtube channel!

3DS Friend Code: 4425-2766-8363 | Nintendo Network ID: Pianomanfreak

AuthorMessage

CM30

111. Posted:

To be honest, I didn't really expect online play. Not that it's bad, it's just I can see why it wasn't included.

Nintendo 3DS Community aka my website
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4189

AuthorMessage

OdnetninAges

112. Posted:

It's just inconvenient for me, because while I like Mario Party, everyone I know hates it, so I'll probably never be able to get anyone to play with me.

Console Usernames: Rc

LOL, MEGATRUTH

I got my 3DS back from repair!!

"Who the hell do you think I am?!"

Miiverse Profile

My Anime List

NSLU Playthrough with friends

Check out Ninten-Times!

Epicness

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

AuthorMessage

Gioku

113. Posted:

As @DestinyMan said, Mario Party simply lasts too long for online play. One game of Mario Party can last 30+ minutes... you'll end up with a lot of people who would disconnect before the end of the game. I've noticed this a lot on Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon; I can hardly ever play it online with more than one other person; someone usually disconnects.

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Gioku on Youtube | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

Barbiegurl777

114. Posted:

I'll think about it with Mario Party 3DS as for getting it or not because I'd really like to get it when it comes out. Only thing I was saying was it just looked as though it was set up for more than 1 person to play I played the DS mario party game & a Mario Party game on the Wii through old school VC title.

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Rugrats777 Blog
Colors 3D! My Gallery

AuthorMessage

DestinyMan

115. Posted:

Untitled
Boo is a new playable character in this game.

Miiverse

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

116. Posted:

@DestinyMan - Rather, Boo returns as a playable character. Something tells me Bowser Jr. is also playable.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel
Lucina confirmed for Smash Bros.!

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage

DestinyMan

117. Posted:

@DreamyViridi: I don't remember when Boo was playable. Also, I haven't seen any confirmation on Bowser., Jr.

Miiverse

AuthorMessage

KingDunsparce

118. Posted:

DestinyMan wrote:

@DreamyViridi: I don't remember when Boo was playable. Also, I haven't seen any confirmation on Bowser., Jr.

Boo was definitely in one of them. I remember playing as him a bunch. I want to say 7, but I haven't played them in a while so I'm not sure.
Edit: I just looked it up and Boo is actually playable in Mario Party 6, Advance, 7, and 8.

Edited on by KingDunsparce

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P
Behold: My Sparceloggery
Needs more Dunsparce. Much better

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

AuthorMessage

DestinyMan

119. Posted:

Of course, all the Mario Parties I haven't played in years, except for Advanced, which I've never played.

Miiverse

AuthorMessage

DestinyMan

120. Posted:

To remind you that this game still exists and is still set to release in North America on November 22rd alongside Super Mario 3D World and The Legend of Zelda: A Link between Worlds, here's some new screenshots I've found.
Mario and friends in a bumper ball race
Untitled
A board that involves a race to the finish
Untitled
Mario and company racing on an ice track
Untitled
Bowser is plotting to take over the Party Islands.
Untitled
Looks like some sort of climbing minigame.
Untitled
A drawing minigame
Untitled
A paragliding minigame
Untitled
The Super Mario Galaxy-themed board
Untitled
Mario playing against silver Peach clones
Untitled

Edited on by DestinyMan

Miiverse