Forums

Topic: Mario kart 7 Discussion

Posts 3,461 to 3,467 of 3,467

Shane76

Why have I come last or near last my last 15 online races?. I unlocked all the characters no trouble and was fine online at first but now I am almost through with Mario Kart online. Losing every match is simply not fun and the game seems too random and hacked for me to improve. I'm Australian if they makes any difference.
Luckily I will always love the offline. But still I'm very disappointed in the online jut like MK Wii before it.
Also it is a lot of trouble to back out of a match and you don't get long enough to choose your kart despite the generally long wait for a match.
UPDATE
I have ended my losing streak and am enjoying the online racing once again.

Edited on by Shane76

Shane76

RR529

Sorry about reviving this after so long, but there's something I have to ask.

I've recently gotten back into it, and during a recent playthrough of the 50cc Star Cup (offline), I noticed one of the racers was a random Mii I'd never seen before, instead of a Mario character. Anyone know what's up with that?

Avatar: Kagero (FE Fates: Birthright)

Currently Playing: Front Mission Evolved

Recently Beat: Metroid Prime: Blast Ball, Dokuro, Halo Anniversary, Monument Valley

YellowFighter

This game is good, but it is definitely a disappointment compared to the DS version.

YellowFighter

Nintendo_Ninja

RR529 wrote:

Sorry about reviving this after so long, but there's something I have to ask.

I've recently gotten back into it, and during a recent playthrough of the 50cc Star Cup (offline), I noticed one of the racers was a
random Mii I'd never seen before, instead of a Mario character. Anyone know what's up with that?

Street pass ghost racer.

Nintendo ID Network: Ninja84
I play World of Tanks: Ninja840
Guild Wars 2: Ninja12345

Jpkart

I want to connect online with those who love mario kart 7 play and chat with you....my code is 358312186554. I wish someone register me. Thank u

Jpkart

ManChild

ive been lovin the competition online.. been workin my way up the ranks no problem..! Such a fun game. a bit disappointed im so late to the party but still love that i can grab online races with no wait time..

Mess with the best, Lose like the rest..!

ManChild

I noticed that the last week or two i have not gotten any ghosts on my mario kart channel..

before it was loading courses with ghosts and times to beat but not anymore..

Any one know why that would be so?

Mess with the best, Lose like the rest..!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic