3DS Forum

Topic: Mario kart 7 Discussion

Showing 3,461 to 3,464 of 3,464

AuthorMessage

Shane76

3,461. Posted:

Why have I come last or near last my last 15 online races?. I unlocked all the characters no trouble and was fine online at first but now I am almost through with Mario Kart online. Losing every match is simply not fun and the game seems too random and hacked for me to improve. I'm Australian if they makes any difference.
Luckily I will always love the offline. But still I'm very disappointed in the online jut like MK Wii before it.
Also it is a lot of trouble to back out of a match and you don't get long enough to choose your kart despite the generally long wait for a match.
UPDATE
I have ended my losing streak and am enjoying the online racing once again.

Edited on by Shane76

Shane76

AuthorMessage

RR529

3,462. Posted:

Sorry about reviving this after so long, but there's something I have to ask.

I've recently gotten back into it, and during a recent playthrough of the 50cc Star Cup (offline), I noticed one of the racers was a random Mii I'd never seen before, instead of a Mario character. Anyone know what's up with that?

Currently Playing:

Quiz RPG: Legend of Mystic Wiz (AND)
Popcork! (AND)
B.B. Bear Danmaku (AND)

AuthorMessage

Yellowtails

3,463. Posted:

This game is good, but it is definitely a disappointment compared to the DS version.

Yellowtails

AuthorMessage

Nintendo_Ninja

3,464. Posted:

RR529 wrote:

Sorry about reviving this after so long, but there's something I have to ask.

I've recently gotten back into it, and during a recent playthrough of the 50cc Star Cup (offline), I noticed one of the racers was a
random Mii I'd never seen before, instead of a Mario character. Anyone know what's up with that?

Street pass ghost racer.

Nintendo ID Network: Ninja84
I play World of Tanks: Ninja840