3DS Forum

Topic: Mario kart 7 Discussion

Showing 3,421 to 3,440 of 3,465

AuthorMessage

DarkNinja9

3,421. Posted:

Untitled you think they would add these later in another mario kart game?

my 3DS friend code: 4468-2280-4674

i stopped playing mario kart now and moved on to luigis mansion :P

NNID(WiiU): GhostNinja1373

usually im just on miiverse(drawing) :P

AuthorMessage

WaluigiBag

3,422. Posted:

I have played Mario Kart 7 again (three times since the day before yesterday). :D

Edited on by WaluigiBag

WaluigiBag

Nintendo Network ID: WaluigiBag

AuthorMessage

CM30

3,423. Posted:

DarkNinja9 wrote:

Untitled you think they would add these later in another mario kart game?

Knew that already, but it's pretty unfortunate these characters got cut regardless, Hammer Bro would be a great Mario Kart playable character!

Nintendo 3DS Community aka my website
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4189

AuthorMessage

Bluesummer

3,424. Posted:

Do we have an active community on Mario Kart 7?

Leave luck to heaven.

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6228-1113 | Nintendo Network ID: Bluesummer

AuthorMessage

Jeremyx7

3,425. Posted:

Bluesummer wrote:

Wii Sure do! http://www.nintendolife.com/forums/online_gaming/mario_kart_7... ;)

Edited on by Jeremyx7

Wii U online games: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

3DS online games: Kid Icarus Uprising, Mario Kart 7, Tetris Axis

3DS Friend Code: 4554-0287-3926 | Nintendo Network ID: Jeremyx7

AuthorMessage

HaastMK7

3,426. Posted:

Jeremyx7 wrote:

Bluesummer wrote:

Wii Sure do! http://www.nintendolife.com/forums/online_gaming/mario_kart_7... ;)

That is not the only active community ;)
http://www.nintendolife.com/forums/online_gaming/mario_kart_7...

Miiverse: Haast_NZL
Followers: 855
Follow me! https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Haast_NZL

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0434-4753 | Nintendo Network ID: Haast_NZL

AuthorMessage

Bluesummer

3,427. Posted:

CosmicMii wrote:

Jeremyx7 wrote:

Bluesummer wrote:

That is not the only active community ;)
http://www.nintendolife.com/forums/online_gaming/mario_kart_7...

But neither of those are active. I haven't seen people in either of them the whole day ;_;

Leave luck to heaven.

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6228-1113 | Nintendo Network ID: Bluesummer

AuthorMessage

Emaan

3,428. Posted:

I know everyone looks at Mario Kart DS like its one of the best in the series, but I didn't love it that much.

So far, I'm enjoying Mario Kart 7 a lot more. :p

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

CM30

3,429. Posted:

So, a new glitch shortcut was found in Neo Bowser/Koopa City?

http://nintendo3dsdaily.com/nintendo3dsnews/yet-another-mario...

And with this and the Daisy Cruiser glitches, it seems like wifi could be broken even further in future.

Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!

AuthorMessage

Arcticbird

3,430. Posted:

Remember back when a Mario Kart racing game didn't have multiple glitches and creepy infant sound Mii characters?? The good old day's are gone..and now we have to settle for "just fair". But fair is like Premium to most out there playing new video games so...

Who wants to play Mario kart 7? I use Daisy, yellow pipe kart with beast glider - 3DS FC - 1177 - 6428 - 4846

AuthorMessage

HaastMK7

3,431. Posted:

I have been off for a while (3 weeks) Hopefully I can get back on soon and continue my winning spree.

What I like about Mario kart 7 is that it has a bit of everything. It has a bit of Mario Kart Wii, Mario kart DS, Mario Kart N64 and a bit of Mario Kart SNES.
Also the great online :D

AuthorMessage

CM30

3,432. Posted:

Well to be fair about the glitches, Super Mario Kart, Mario Kart 64 and Mario Kart Super Circuit had a ton of them, it's just because they don't have wifi play, no one really got to experience most of them being used or complain.

AuthorMessage

Nibelilt

3,433. Posted:

^ Yeah. Ever seen the Rainbow Road shortcut of 64? :O
Please no more shortcuts? :( Well, I haven't noticed anyone abusing them... Has anyone actually seen people using the other ones? At least none of those are as broken as Wuhu Mountain. /nodnod

"In the beginning, the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move." -Douglas Adams

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | (Currently Inactive) Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

3,434. Posted:

True also i haven't seen anyone abusing glitches or using them online lately.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

AuthorMessage

BCCouches

3,435. Posted:

Today I just realized that you can earn coins from Community Races on MK7 (if I would've known this before, I could've saved so much more time).

So everyone wish me luck on gaining the last two Golden Parts :D

3DS Games I Have: SM3DL, nintendogs + cats, MK7, The Denpa Men, Harvest Moon: A New Beginning, Art Academy: Lessons for Everyone

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7163-7329 | Nintendo Network ID: BCCouches

AuthorMessage

Arcticbird

3,436. Posted:

I knew people were going to come back with saying that their were several glitches on the previous Mario karts. Okay, point made and I stand corrected.

But what about the character voices being more generic on Mk7 than they had been before. Like those Mii characters. WTF is that supposed to be!!!??

No thank you Mii, Wii and U features. I'll just stick to old fashion characters that still sound like recognizable characters. Like Daisy :)

Who wants to play Mario kart 7? I use Daisy, yellow pipe kart with beast glider - 3DS FC - 1177 - 6428 - 4846

AuthorMessage

CM30

3,437. Posted:

The character choices were pretty terrible in Mario Kart 7, yes. And heck, arguably pretty bad in Mario Tennis Open too.

But the voices have been annoying for ages. I still remember how much I hated some of them in Mario Kart Wii, made worse by how they didn't shut up at all. Every mini turbo, item use, hit from item, opponent hit with item, cannon use, win, loss, passing someone, tricks... every one of those was another damn sound effect.

I still remember how King Boo's voice got grating very, very fast. Probably because he doesn't speak and merely cackles at everything, so it sounded like your character was in hysterics the whole race. Like a ghost equivalent of Ganon's laughing scene in The Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker. Or how DK sounds like Scooby Doo in the last few spinoffs. Or how Rosalina's voice acting was... good, but not entirely suited for a racing game, like someone who speaks in monotone trying to sound excited.

Really, I suspect the bigger problem with Mario Kart's voice acting isn't that it's particularly good or bad, but because it plays after every single action. Kind of like why some people despise the voices in Super Mario Advance, because Mario says stuff like 'yahoo' and 'just what I needed' after every single action.

AuthorMessage

Nibelilt

3,438. Posted:

I like the Mii voices... hides

"In the beginning, the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move." -Douglas Adams

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | (Currently Inactive) Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

AuthorMessage

HaastMK7

3,439. Posted:

Hello.

Anyone wanna discuss about Mario Kart 7? :D Share your stats and skillz :)

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

3,440. Posted:

is anyone else totally annoyed by those white loading screens in this game? they only appear like 3 seconds before a race starts.
it really hurts my eyes. i play on light 2, powersave-mode on and 3D of course.
i can't understand why they use those white screens. black would have been way better.

3DS code: 4768 - 7434 - 1139
Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394
Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B