3DS Forum

Topic: Mario kart 7 Discussion

Showing 3,401 to 3,420 of 3,465

AuthorMessage

Raiko

3,401. Posted:

CM30 wrote:

Yeah, people who disconnect to avoid losing in Mario Kart suck. At least it's not as big a problem as it was in the Mario Kart DS days.

I don't think they're necessarily trying to avoid losing. Rather they're so impatient, they see no point in continuing unless they're winning. It spoils the fun for you somewhat, but just imagine how many races they actually pull out from.

Raiko

AuthorMessage

Arcticbird

3,402. Posted:

People that pull out of races on MK7 should be transported to a scary fire ball dungeon (with no exit) with Bowser holding a giant iron bat (with spikes), in a very bad mood since Mario has taken control over his Castle yet again. :D

Oh and with the bail out player wearing a shirt that say's "Anything that Bowser owns really belongs to Mario, all rights reserved." With Marios big smug face on the front smiling. lol

Edited on by Arcticbird

Who wants to play Mario kart 7? I use Daisy, yellow pipe kart with beast glider - 3DS FC - 1177 - 6428 - 4846

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

3,403. Posted:

MK7 Tourney race tonight.
Click on the link in my sig if your interested

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux27

AuthorMessage

Gioku

3,404. Posted:

Raced online today with a guy who had 25000+ VR. He wasn't even any good; he averaged 2/3 place every time. I cannot imagine how long he must have been playing to get that much VR! :O

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

Arcticbird

3,405. Posted:

@Gioku He must have been racing against some crazy "Darksim" (a reference to the impossibly hardest known simulate to fight on Perfect dark's muitiplayer. The Nintendo stragegy guide even say's "you may suspect that these guys are cheating, and you may be right. Beware!".) Japanese guys wearing hockey masks to give them an even harder challenge. :D

Oh and I've raced with Jeremyx7 recently. He holded 1st place on nearly every race! He's damn good! Don't know about Knuckles yet as I've not raced with him yet.

Who wants to play Mario kart 7? I use Daisy, yellow pipe kart with beast glider - 3DS FC - 1177 - 6428 - 4846

AuthorMessage

Arcticbird

3,406. Posted:

Does anyone else's thumb start to hurt after racing very competitive racers on MK7 for a while? Mine does a little. Indication of a 30 minute break. I bet if I spent all my time trying to beat those crazy Japanese guys on Worldwide mode, my thumb would break off my hand.

Edited on by Arcticbird

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

3,407. Posted:

@ArticBird I'm a good racer, not trying to brag. I rely on my skills and drift over speed heavy karts. I have 3 stars, and generally finish in the top 3, only because I am an item magnet. People shoot me, bombard me, and shove me off the road every other second. So if I don't get cheaply attacked I can win the race.

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

3,408. Posted:

My Mario Kart luck tends to suck badly. Although for the most part, I often place within the top half. Just a moment ago, I was in a room with four others, all of which using the B-Dasher + Red Monster Wheels combo (BORING!!) and I beat them all with Daisy and the standard kart parts. Love when stuff like that happens.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel
Viridi Avatar

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage

Arcticbird

3,409. Posted:

LuigiMan200 wrote:

My Mario Kart luck tends to suck badly. Although for the most part, I often place within the top half. Just a moment ago, I was in a room with four others, all of which using the B-Dasher + Red Monster Wheels combo (BORING!!) and I beat them all with Daisy and the standard kart parts. Love when stuff like that happens.

Cool comment! I like any racer who's a fan of Daisy. We should be friends. :) And race sometime.

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

3,410. Posted:

Untitled

Heh, just kidding. I don't often race as much as I used to but I can take your friend code if you want. :)
Mine's in the sig. And yes, I'm fond of Daisy in general; I like using characters that most don't use or like and, from my experience, she's one of them.

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel
Viridi Avatar

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage

JFought

3,411. Posted:

Who has this problem too? Literally every time I play Wii Mushroom Gorge and I'm on the 3rd lap heading toward the blue mushroom, I'm hit with a spiny shell. every time! Even when on worldwide! Anybody have something similar?

Master of gaming.

3DS FC: 2707-1657-2678

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

3,412. Posted:

@JFought I know how you feel, but never to that extent.

@EVERYONE

Now that I have your attention, the MK7 weekly tourney is taking place in a 30 mins. Click on the link in my sig if you are interesteded.

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus

AuthorMessage

Arcticbird

3,413. Posted:

@LuigiMan200 I added you because you're cool. Feel free to add be back if you want.

@Jfought Nope, never happen to me. I'm a perfect racer. ((kidding)) lol
Probably happen to me once or twice. Can't remember. Good luck on avoiding the blue spikes of death.

The secret to having fun on MK7, is not letting several failures in defeat get to you too much. And when you get lucky and your hard working skills pay off and you gain some good 2nd or 1st place wins, not caring too much about how well you did. Just be glad to be a part of the online racing environment.

I don't like racers who are too into themselves and way too cocky for their own good. Just get over yourself already. :D

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

3,414. Posted:

finally have over 10.000 points haha ! xD

too bad this game doesnt have DLC

3DS code: 4768 - 7434 - 1139 <<>> Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B
Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394 <<>> Nintendo Pocket Football Club: FC Krawall

AuthorMessage

HawkeyeWii

3,415. Posted:

Hey I have been wondering, is there an official NintendoLife Mario Kart 7 community?

Wii U username: KitKat_H12 (Unfortunately HawkeyeWii was already taken some how)
I STREAM LIVE GAMEPLAY AND SPEEDRUNS OF GAMES ON MY twitch channel here: http://www.twitch.tv/hawkeyewii

Friend Codes3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter: HawkeyeWii

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

3,416. Posted:

There is, but nobody races there without a site wide event. :P

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

Drawdler

3,417. Posted:

I've been getting back into MK7. Slowly.
I'm racing like an absolute noob. :D

"In the beginning, the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move." -Douglas Adams

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | (Currently Inactive) Backloggery | Disney Infinity Fans | Ghostroaster | Nintendo Friends

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

AuthorMessage

NintyMan

3,418. Posted:

I've been playing Mario Kart 7 off and on, sometimes online. I did manage to beat a few Japanese before, but for the most part I play online for the fun of it.

Also, I recently saw this little fun fact.
Untitled

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4663-7817 | Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

WaluigiBag

3,419. Posted:

I have played Mario Kart 7 a lot! Although, I have not played in several months. I am going to play again very soon! :D

WaluigiBag

Nintendo Network ID: WaluigiBag

AuthorMessage

DarkNinja9

3,420. Posted:

DestinyMan wrote:

I've been playing Mario Kart 7 off and on, sometimes online. I did manage to beat a few Japanese before, but for the most part I play online for the fun of it.

Also, I recently saw this little fun fact.
Untitled

lol that is so crazy :o

but yeah mario kart is awesome i usually play when japanese ppl are online it gets so competitive like wow but its kinda fun to just 'troll' i guess and watch them react later xP

on another note i finally for my first gold star xD

my 3DS friend code: 4468-2280-4674

i stopped playing mario kart now and moved on to luigis mansion :P

NNID(WiiU): GhostNinja1373

usually im just on miiverse(drawing) :P