3DS Forum

Topic: Mario kart 7 Discussion

Showing 3,321 to 3,340 of 3,465

AuthorMessage

Birdman

3,321. Posted:

Heh, I played a round where half the people picked Maka Wuhu. It was hilarious how I got ahead of all of them and then they tried the glitch while behind me. If only my semi-spotty Wi-Fi didn't disconnect me halfway through the race ...

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

AuthorMessage

mastersworddude

3,322. Posted:

Emaan1 wrote:

mastersworddude wrote:

sigh why does Nintendo seem to half-a** things?

Couldn't disagree with you more. They put more hard work and passion into their games than any other developer / publisher I know. Its just, they have had troubles adjusting to the demand of today's standards regarding things such as online and game patches.

Not talking about games, talking about features that are have been common place for years and they hardly get it right.

Playstation Network: Chaos2K10
3DS Friend Code: 4210-4911-1401

AuthorMessage

TysonOfTime

3,323. Posted:

mastersworddude wrote:

Not talking about games, talking about features that are have been common place for years and they hardly get it right.

Two words:
Diablo III

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

AuthorMessage

Chris720

3,324. Posted:

@Komic Tried that and still the same problems.

Nintendo don't "half-ass" things, it's more down to the fact that they haven't fully adjusted to online demands and game patches. They'll get around it soon...

This thread beats all other threads
My Unfinishedloggery of Games | Google+

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0642-9960 | Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter: Jirachi720

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

3,325. Posted:

I HATE THESE PEOPLE WHO VOTE FOR THE SAME TRACK OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER...

wtf is wrong with these people? if a track was chosen i dont wanna race this track 5 times more in a row!!!

3DS code: 4768 - 7434 - 1139 <<>> Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B
Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394 <<>> Nintendo Pocket Football Club: FC Krawall

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

3,326. Posted:

6ch6ris6 wrote:

I HATE THESE PEOPLE WHO VOTE FOR THE SAME TRACK OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER...

wtf is wrong with these people? if a track was chosen i dont wanna race this track 5 times more in a row!!!

b-but i whant to pray ranbwo raod!1!1!

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!

AuthorMessage

Not-Another-Ad

3,327. Posted:

6ch6ris6 wrote:

But I want to play my favourite track over,and over again.

PSN- Crossword-Man
Please add me as I need more friends.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

AuthorMessage

Emaan

3,328. Posted:

Okay does anyone else besides me have this problem?

When I play this game, I swear its louder than my other games. Not only that, but it also seems to blow out my 3DS speakers, because I can hear distortion sometimes. For instance, right when the race starts (after the 3, 2,1) right when it says GO and that starting whistle goes, my 3DS speakers screech like crazy and it sounds like its blowing them out. Its really annoying, since I find myself turning the volume up and down cautiously throughout a race to adjust to the noises going on. Does anyone else have this issue?

Edited on by Emaan

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

Chris720

3,329. Posted:

@Emaan1 Yup, I think it blew my right speaker... it now crackles like heck if it's too loud. Ironically it now doesn't blow or crackle, even when the volume is on the highest setting, when playing MK7. I guess the speakers are just awful that they can be blown like that... I've bought some earphones that match the 3DS' speaker loudness, so I use them now. I'd suggest investing in some good headphones or earphones, it really makes the game feel a lot better and you can immerse yourself a lot deeper.

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0642-9960 | Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter: Jirachi720

AuthorMessage

Emaan

3,330. Posted:

Yeah I know what you mean about headphones. But I personally don't like playing games with headphones because while the music is fine, the sound effects usually end up being too loud and hurting my ears. Anyways, so I'm not the only one then :O

Well I guess the 3DS speakers aren't that tough. I noticed a slight distortion in certain areas of Super Mario 3D Land also, when the base gets really loud.

The Emaaloggery

AuthorMessage

Chris720

3,331. Posted:

I agree with you about the sound effects, KI:U is a good example, the sound effects and voices really drown out the music if you're using earphones. I think Nintendo should have invested in some better speakers, although they are nice and loud and do their job really well, they don't seem to withstand high intensity volume for very long, especially when your in first in MK7 for a long time since the bass goes up and all.

AuthorMessage

Emaan

3,332. Posted:

I just used earphones for this game today :p I guess I'll just do this from now on.

The Emaaloggery

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

3,333. Posted:

Have you guys played any of the 3DS Classics? Those are the loudest games I've ever heard for the 3DS. I just know my neighbor upstairs can hear that Excitebike engine overheatin'! D: D: D:

Mario Kart 7, IIRC, isn't that loud.

Edited on by bezerker99

"And [Sting!!!], I'm not coming to show YOU or anyone else who the better wrestler is. I'm coming...to hurt you...for real...for a long, looong time. WOOOOO!!!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
AC:NL Dream Address: 4400-2611-9546
My name in a game!!!
My Bird Mania Christmas 3D review

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2506-5820 | Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99

AuthorMessage

kyuubikid213

3,334. Posted:

Nick-Clegg wrote:

6ch6ris6 wrote:

But I want to play my favourite track over,and over again.

I laugh every time you post. That crazy face mixed with whatever bizzare thing you say just...LOL.

Wii Owner, 3DS Owner, Wii U Owner

I promise to not derail threads. Request from theblackdragon

I promise to be a mature individual. Request from theblackdragon

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9073-1731 | Nintendo Network ID: kyuubikid213

AuthorMessage

kyuubikid213

3,335. Posted:

So who's currently doing the Club Nintendo Mario Kart 7 Competition?

Highest score after day 1 is 1009. My score is 188 because of communication errors...

Edited on by kyuubikid213

Wii Owner, 3DS Owner, Wii U Owner

I promise to not derail threads. Request from theblackdragon

I promise to be a mature individual. Request from theblackdragon

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9073-1731 | Nintendo Network ID: kyuubikid213

AuthorMessage

Cia

3,336. Posted:

6ch6ris6 wrote:

It would be smarter to learn to master every track, instead of just one. And i agree, it's boring to play the same stage over and over again.

Cia

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

3,337. Posted:

Who's online right now?

Backloggery. Now playing: Batman: Arkham City - Armored Edition, Tomb Raider: Anniversary, Pac-Man World, Golden Sun, Kirby & the Amazing Mirror, Crash Bandicoot: The Huge Adventure and Final Fantasy II (Final Fantasy IV).

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

AuthorMessage

Drawdler

3,338. Posted:

bezerker99 wrote:

Thanks Blue Ace!

OK - so my Gold Steerin' Wheel has suddenly disappeared. I haven't stopped racing with Gyro ON in First Person View. I'm not sure why it's back to the normal wheel. I'm going to keep racing with these settings and see if it comes back. :o

Maybe you need to use the Gyro, not just first-person with Gyro on but using Circle Pad?

I'm so glad the Maka Glitch is fixed! :D

@Emaan1 I have that problem, but not with Mario Kart, with Art Of Balance TOUCH! instead.

Edited on by Drawdler

"In the beginning, the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move." -Douglas Adams

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | (Currently Inactive) Backloggery | Disney Infinity Fans | Ghostroaster | Nintendo Friends

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

AuthorMessage

Shirma_Akayaku

3,339. Posted:

Excuse me but I have a question.
Why is it that I don't lose any VR?

In detail:
When I play online, I lose in 8th place and no VR is lost.
I disconnect myself and no VR is lost.

And no matter what, I never see my VR go down at all.
Can someone come up with an explanation for this?

WIFI Game List:
Mario Kart 8
Mario Kart 7
Mario Golf: World Tour + DLC
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:
SSB4 (both) + Wii U GameCube Adapter + Controller
Mario Maker
Splatoon
Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
Hyrule Warriors

Mii Name: Shirma / Gil

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

AuthorMessage

Nintendo_Nerd

3,340. Posted:

Faron wrote:

6ch6ris6 wrote:

[/div]

It would be smarter to learn to master every track, instead of just one. And i agree, it's boring to play the same stage over and over again.

I agree, I mean if you do the same track over, and over, and over, it is gonna get boring, and no one will want to play. Besides, if you learn to master every track, you won't have a problem winning first with whatever someone chooses.

I'm a NintendoNerd :P

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4987-2593