3DS Forum

Topic: Mario Kart 3ds Ideas

Showing 101 to 120 of 125

AuthorMessage

NGpenguin

101. Posted:

editing Grand Prix rules Like: NO items!or yes! Computer levels HARD, Normal, and ,easy Editing items in race like if u wanted Just mushrooms or Shells and stuff like that

3DS friend code: 1590-4685-4846

AuthorMessage

NGpenguin

102. Posted:

good thinking EDIT: @ray64 bomb omb battles need to be back on

Edited on by NGpenguin

AuthorMessage

ray62

103. Posted:

that would be a nice idea cool

ray62

AuthorMessage

NGpenguin

104. Posted:

thanks 4 saying that @ray62

AuthorMessage

King_Boo

105. Posted:

Does anyone think we'll see a new battle mode over shine runners, balloon/bomb battles? Maybe something like a death race. No lap limit and you have to avoid the tracks hazards, and the more laps you do the more hazards get added. It could be set to one hit kill or 3 hit or so system. Going down the same line, they could just have the players take each other out on an endless track.

Full name King Boo the Nefarious
3DS FC: 5241-1931-6226
PSN: King_Boo922
Nintendo Network ID: KingBoo
http://www.youtube.com/user/KingBoo922

AuthorMessage

GameInfinite

106. Posted:

Elimination Mode.The last player gets 1:00 to try to pass the other player or the racer will be eliminated.Like a Last-Kart Standing Mode.This is like a exellent idea. @Joe22 That is a fantastic idea i see here.

Edited on by GameInfinite

Unlocked everything for Smash 3DS!
NNID:CokeAlign
N3DS FC- 4313-2337-0977

AuthorMessage

AminalCrosser

107. Posted:

lz20XX wrote:

Non-winged blue shells or the ultimate rainbow shell that hits everyone in its path :D

did you mean the shell from 64 that hit everyone in front of you? that was cheap

"When you live in the ocean, the surf's always up.
Contemplate that, maaaan." --Pascal

Deep Pascal, deep.

AuthorMessage

archie96

108. Posted:

Mario and friends racing!!!!! You could have Link, Pikachu, Kid Icarus, Metroid in it aswell... (Super smash bros. type characters)

archie96

AuthorMessage

Mange

109. Posted:

omg, you guys sure don´t aim high. How about a MarioKartWii2 wich shares online community with the 3DS version. Similar to MKW where you see that somebody uses the WiiWheel, in this version you see if somebody is racin in 3D or 2D(Wii).

It beats me that there is no game (I have never heard of one) that shares online community between consoles. Imagine the console war in any game. It would be super.

I also would like to play as Pauline.

PM
MvsDK.MMA:2537-2494-2800 MvsDK.MM:4942-9024-1602

AuthorMessage

IAmNotWill

110. Posted:

I don't know if anyone has said this already (haven't read this thread), but how about steering your kart with the tilt control?

Why can't Metroid crawl?
My Backloggery | Helpful Tips for Formatting Messages | NintendoLife Chat
Formerly WhoKnew, Its-Mii-Will
PSN ID: willfuture

3DS Friend Code: 0001-3392-4205 | Nintendo Network ID: willfuture

AuthorMessage

salty1264

111. Posted:

WhoKnew wrote:

I don't know if anyone has said this already (haven't read this thread), but how about steering your kart with the tilt control?

nnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooo way this isnt an ipod touch i hope with the accelerometer it dosnt get too much like this i countted that news as bad news when i heard about the accelerometer

have a wii,dsi, gba and gcn but getting a 3ds and ps3. my fave game of alltime for all systems is black ops on wii

AuthorMessage

GameInfinite

112. Posted:

ray62 wrote:

i just designed a level its called piranha speedway and its cool its like a greenhouse with mario plant enemys its cool going to post real quick

I have made and designed a course called Yoshi's Speedway,it's like a remake of Luigi's Circuit,but all the thing are Yoshi's. I'm gonna post it real quick!

Unlocked everything for Smash 3DS!
NNID:CokeAlign
N3DS FC- 4313-2337-0977

AuthorMessage

some_guy

113. Posted:

With the Retro courses, (assuming they will be back) Introduce all the Rainbow roads from previous games. Imagine them in 3D!!

The second sentence is true
The first sentence is false
Wii No: 7828-4130-1321-5811
Mario Kart: 0559-7122-2950

AuthorMessage

King_Boo

114. Posted:

How about a special shell or random shell. A shell that spins and has fire come out the holes, static around it(to replace the cloud from mario kart wii), water or something special for each character or weight class.

Full name King Boo the Nefarious
3DS FC: 5241-1931-6226
PSN: King_Boo922
Nintendo Network ID: KingBoo
http://www.youtube.com/user/KingBoo922

AuthorMessage

Simmer_E

115. Posted:

There were ramps and if someone/a computer ramps over you it looks like they're flying over your head and flying into the 3Ds screen!

Also, if they are riding past you, it looks like they're coming from around your head and driving into the screen.

When you pass them up, they fly out of the screen and past your head.

When a red shell comes it flies around your head, stays in front of you for a second, then hits your character. Your character will fly up out of the screen. I mean directly up!

When you throw a blue shell, it flies in front of your face, then goes up out of your sight. When you're 'bout to be hit by one, it flies over your head and into the screen, and hits your person.

When you get the star power up, sparkles, and stuff, fly out of the screen and past you.

When you get the thunder cloud, it looks like its hovering over your 3Ds.

When you get bloopered, it looks like it's alll over your face.

When lightning strikes, it looks like it came from the real world and went into the 3Ds.

Rotating green shells look like they're coming out of the screen, then going back in.

When you get bullet bill, it looks like the fire is coming out of the screen.

Anymore ideas?

Simmer_E

Nintendo Network ID: Simmer_E | Twitter: Simmer_E

AuthorMessage

Bigrat

116. Posted:

!!!! My topic that was asking if the 3DS was gonna use the gyroscope was blocked saying to continue the conversation here!!!!!. This is for Ideas, what I was asking is what is ALREADY planned! @TheBlackDragon why?

Anyway Wil the gyroscope be used?

Edited on by Bigrat

MarioKart7 Is on it's way =D Should be here any day now.
3DS FC: 4382-2021-4248 Rowanrat3D Please add me and tell me!

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

117. Posted:

Bigrat wrote:

!!!! My topic that was asking if the 3DS was gonna use the gyroscope was blocked saying to continue the conversation here!!!!!. This is for Ideas, what I was asking is what is ALREADY planned! @TheBlackDragon why?

It was probably blocked because there was this active thread to discuss ideas for MK3DS. Its just the mods way of keeping the forums neat and tidy. WHy have 5 threads talking about the same thing when all we really need is one.

Edited on by Tasuki

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

TheAmazingRaccoon

118. Posted:

being able to speculate which items are in multiplayer (like in super smash bros. brawl) would be cool. You could go into the chat function on the 3DS (it is coming, isn't it?) and decide before a match what items are in and what is out

It's just an empty pot...
No, wait!
There's something at the bottom!
It's just somebody's gum...

AuthorMessage

Shirma_Akayaku

119. Posted:

I think instead of a 3 lap race it should be checkpoints and a long race track sort of like SSX

WIFI Game List:
Super Smash Bros. 3DS
Mario Kart 8
Mario Kart 7
Mario Golf: World Tour + DLC
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:
SSB4 (Wii U)
Mario Maker
Splatoon
Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
Hyrule Warriors + DLC