Forums

Topic: Mario Golf: World Tour

Posts 401 to 418 of 418

Super_Smashed

I picked this as my free game with the winter promotion. Hope I picked a good one!

Hunting down amiibo in the UK!

Flopsy86

Just picked this up recently plus the Season pass as an instant download.

Quite impressed with how far the Mario Golf series has progressed since the Game Boy one. The amount of courses of this game when you factor in the DLC ones aswell is huge.
Liking the character choices aswell.

I don't have many 3ds games right now, only have Pokemon OR and Animal Crossing New Leaf. I intend to hold on to this game also though!

Flopsy86

Nintendo Network ID: Flopsy86

Meowpheel

I recently got this game and I have been enjoying more than I tought it would. The demo didn't really impress me, so I had low expectations.

I don't play it for hours and hours, but I guess it's just one of those games that are really easy to enjoy. The castle club is also really cute.

Meowph, that's right!

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Ninja44X

i bought this when it came out, its a great game u can play in short bursts or longer sessions, i still play it regularly and still join in the tournaments, one of my fav games for sure

3DS Friend Code 4940-6259-1437
Currently Playing: too many to mention lol!

DreamyViridi

It's been a while since I played this game. I should go back to it during the summer; it's a fun relaxing game to play... when you're not trying the birdie challenge and Moon Coins. ^^"

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature. Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels / The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by Auracle / My YouTube Channel

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

dkxcalibur

I picked this up as my Elite Status Reward on Club Nintendo. I too enjoyed the demo but still had low expectations. After about 4 rounds of golf, I'm enjoying the game. I'm currently playing with the easy swing mechanics but I plan on adding some depth to my rounds by working the manual swing mechanics into my game. I play this game in short burst and it fills that niche for me really good. It's there with Rusty's & Pokemon Shuffle.

dkxcalibur

Switch Friend Code: SW-5151-3792-5816 | 3DS Friend Code: 5043-3314-9733 | My Nintendo: dkxcalibur | Nintendo Network ID: dkxcalibur

Bass_X0

I enjoyed the demo of Mario Golf so finally gave in and bought the cartridge today on ebay. £17.50 for both Mario Golf and Mario Tennis on 3DS with free shipping. Just the cartridges but I don't care about the boxes.

The demo didn't really impress me, so I had low expectations.

What didn't you enjoy about it? It played well and had enough content for a demo.

Edited on by Bass_X0

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

Meowpheel

You should use the @ mention more often. I found this question because I randomly decided to read this thread.

I just didn't like it much.

The full game is good, but the demo just kind of bored me.

Edited on by Meowpheel

Meowph, that's right!

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Spoony_Tech

@Morpheel: What's funny is you didn't use it either lol. He may never see your response.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

WHAT IS RETRO DOING??!!

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Klimbatize

Ha.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

Meowpheel

Yeah I noticed the irony of it after I posted... But it was too late and the notifications don't work when edited in... So I left it that way.

Anyway, I'm sure he'll read it, when the thread is dead again.

Edited on by Meowpheel

Meowph, that's right!

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

Fuhgeddit

I enjoyed the demo so I purchased this game. Should be arriving by next week (no quick shipping options). I have other games to hold my own right now.

Are there a lot of things to unlock in this game?

Gaming is the greatest.

3DS Friend Code: 1564-6316-2456

Meowpheel

I think you need to unlock almost everything.

Meowph, that's right!

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

Aiden-Tab

Hello everybody if you want Mario golf world tour online please go to my topic called Mario golf world tour online

Aiden-Tab

Danksparce

Aiden-Tab wrote:

Hello everybody if you want Mario golf world tour online please go to my topic called Mario golf world tour online

Those threads were locked, just copy and paste the info you posted there.

Nintendolife Moderator, and Dank Lord of the Dank!
Nintendolife Community Podcast!
DefHalan wrote:
[url=https://discord.gg/0xvPVFMNi0zxmAtT]...

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

Aiden-Tab

Ok
1Aiden-TabSunday
I want to set that every Sunday I will be online on my comminty for nintendo life. Years ago there were tours made from Nintendo life. So I will make a comminty on Nintendo life join me please. I will do it on Toad Highlands using your Mii or dlc carecters use this code:33-0025-2995-1032

Edited on by Aiden-Tab

Aiden-Tab

Meowpheel

Funny that this thread is revived exactly after I finally decide to buy the dlc.

Meowph, that's right!

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic