Forums

Topic: Mario Golf: World Tour

Posts 361 to 372 of 372

Yosheel

You should use the @ mention more often. I found this question because I randomly decided to read this thread.

I just didn't like it much.

The full game is good, but the demo just kind of bored me.

Edited on by Yosheel

Yeah I don’t know either.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.
Eh! My gameplay videos.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Spoony_Tech

@Morpheel: What's funny is you didn't use it either lol. He may never see your response.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Klimbatize

Ha.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

Yosheel

Yeah I noticed the irony of it after I posted... But it was too late and the notifications don't work when edited in... So I left it that way.

Anyway, I'm sure he'll read it, when the thread is dead again.

Edited on by Yosheel

Yeah I don’t know either.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.
Eh! My gameplay videos.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Fuhgeddit

I enjoyed the demo so I purchased this game. Should be arriving by next week (no quick shipping options). I have other games to hold my own right now.

Are there a lot of things to unlock in this game?

Gaming is the greatest.

3DS Friend Code: 1564-6316-2456

Aiden-Tab

Hello everybody if you want Mario golf world tour online please go to my topic called Mario golf world tour online

Aiden-Tab

Danksparce

Aiden-Tab wrote:

Hello everybody if you want Mario golf world tour online please go to my topic called Mario golf world tour online

Those threads were locked, just copy and paste the info you posted there.

Former Mod.

Dank.

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

Aiden-Tab

Ok
1Aiden-TabSunday
I want to set that every Sunday I will be online on my comminty for nintendo life. Years ago there were tours made from Nintendo life. So I will make a comminty on Nintendo life join me please. I will do it on Toad Highlands using your Mii or dlc carecters use this code:33-0025-2995-1032

Edited on by Aiden-Tab

Aiden-Tab

ZacheryTheYoshi

Heyyo I actually have the game and not to brag but I am already an expert at it. yet the only DLC I have is the mushroom pack. which means i have toad highlands and koopa park. (both of which are from mario golf 64)

ZacheryTheYoshi

3DS Friend Code: 2423-4902-9504 | Nintendo Network ID: Donatell0

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic