Showing 341 to 360 of 398

AuthorMessage

pixelman

341. Posted:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

pixelman wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

pixelman wrote:

Just got this yesterday and I've been having a blast with it. I'll start jumping into these tourneys after I've tricked out my Mii a bit more. :)

Are you going to pick up Monster Hunter 4? If so we need to hunt!

Hellz yeah I am!

I might upgrade to an XL when I do... after using the Vita and the Wii U GamePad the original 3DS feels so tiny, lol.

Do yourself a favor and get a cpp as well. It works quite well.

Also why isn't Kid Tripp available on Android? I'd buy it right now if it was!

Ha yeah I probably will, but I thought the single-stick controls in MH3U worked pretty well tbh.

KT's going to stay iOS exclusive indefinitely, but I'm working on the sequel right now which will be available on a bunch of platforms (iOS/PC/Mac/Android, and hopefully Wii U).

I made Kid Tripp! PocketGamer gave it a 9 out of 10! You should totally buy it now!
[16:39] BadKitty: you trying to steal stuff from me? u_u
[16:41] kribs: don't worry Emmy, even if poix tried to steal something from you, he wouldn't finish stealing it

3DS Friend Code: 1123-6536-5321 | Nintendo Network ID: pixelpowa | Twitter: thatpixelguy

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

342. Posted:

Ew. Wii U?

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

AuthorMessage

Sherman

343. Posted:

It was America's Regional Tournament #1, @Spoony_Tech, not the recent handicap ones. That one finished few days ago and showed me Clay's place 'cause I have him on my Friend List. Which reminds me: If anyone what's to add me, I'd be happy to. I enjoy the game better when I see that orange pointer flying along with a friend's ball :)

If you ever wanna speak about videogames...

3DS Friend Code: 4081-6394-7559 | Nintendo Network ID: Sherman.exe

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

344. Posted:

I join most tournaments, but often just for the item. If it's a private tourney I try harder. Still, I also like to see my friend's shots as I play. Feel free to add me.

1332-7785-4494

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

345. Posted:

Sherman wrote:

It was America's Regional Tournament #1, @Spoony_Tech, not the recent handicap ones. That one finished few days ago and showed me Clay's place 'cause I have him on my Friend List. Which reminds me: If anyone what's to add me, I'd be happy to. I enjoy the game better when I see that orange pointer flying along with a friend's ball :)

Trust me I'm talking about the same tournament. Go check your score and you will see. It didn't adjust for handicap till the tournament was over.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

346. Posted:

Sherman wrote:

Played the Americas Double Peoria 1 yesterday, finished with a -15, aven after two eagles and one hole-in-one. Never played Mountain before though. So, I'm good with that. Besides the fact I haven't played as much as I would like to. And I beat @Prof_Clayton in the America's Regional Tournament #1... our very double Nintendo Life Mario Golf: World Tour tournament 3rd place!! =D
I know, I know. You just wanted the goodies, right? XD

The items were so tempting, but I only had 10 minutes... I think I did well. :$

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog
Videogame Chatroom
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter: 8BitForward

AuthorMessage

bluecat

347. Posted:

Either I am totally missing it or the option isn't there, but just in case....is there a way to turn off the "shadow image" of other people's shots during online tournament and event play? It's hard to calculate my shot with all these golf balls with Mii faces on them are blocking my view of the green.

just another day...

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

348. Posted:

@bluecat I don't believe you can. Either way it doesn't bother me and I like them on. I can see how it can be a distraction but you get use to it.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

NFreak007

349. Posted:

bluecat wrote:

Either I am totally missing it or the option isn't there, but just in case....is there a way to turn off the "shadow image" of other people's shots during online tournament and event play? It's hard to calculate my shot with all these golf balls with Mii faces on them are blocking my view of the green.

This won't work for custom tournaments, but for Nintendo's tournaments you can play the tournaments offline and upload your score later. That gets rid of the ghost balls.

I was hiding under your porch because I love you...

AuthorMessage

Sherman

350. Posted:

Ok, @Spoony_Tech, I think I was wrong in the tournament name, but not that it wasn't a handicap tourney. The one I say it's the Double Peoria Tournamen, with Luigi Shoes give away. That's the one I beat Clay on. But as I supposed, and he confirmed, he played it in 10 minutes XD
That tournament it's over. The one you're talking about, and I played yesterday is the Low/Middle/High - Handicap
Tournament. With the Super Mushroom Shoes give away. That one I got a -4 after the handicap :(
I placed just above a MrSmartGuy. That name rings a bell. I think he was the winner or top 10 in one of the Americas Tournaments. Can someone confirm this? I'm going crazy XD
Sure, I'll add you, @Klimbatize. Congrats winning the tourament, man. Don't remember if it was @Spoony_Tech's or @DRL's though.

AuthorMessage

DRL

351. Posted:

Congrats, @Klimbatize! I haven't even had a moment to tune in to the award ceremony, so I'll take @Sherman's word that you took top honors. :)

Thanks to everyone who participated!

I'm hosting another pX Open this week. It's Speed Golf on the Mountain Course with all characters available. Here's the code: 48-8767-2800-3615. But PLEASE, guys...take it easy on me this time. ;)

Lastly, I'd like to throw a random @Spoony_Tech mention in here so he sees this post. Everyone else, please ignore. :p

(Did I exceed my emoticon limit in this post?)

US Editor, Pure Xbox
US Reviewer, Nintendo Life

Twitter: DaveLetcavage

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

352. Posted:

I will join when next I'm on!

Also I can't seem to stop playing this game. Bet I'm over 40 hours already.

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

bluecat

353. Posted:

NFreak007 wrote:

bluecat wrote:

Either I am totally missing it or the option isn't there, but just in case....is there a way to turn off the "shadow image" of other people's shots during online tournament and event play? It's hard to calculate with all these golf balls with Mii faces on them are blocking my view of the green.

This won't work for custom tournaments, but for Nintendo's tournaments you can play the tournaments offline and upload your score later. That gets rid of the ghost balls.

Works for me. Thanks for the tip!

Yeah its only annoying when they litter the ground on the green, often obscuring the hole and directional lines.

just another day...

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

354. Posted:

Thanks guys! I got a couple lucky shots that helped me take 1st. I'll join your new one, DRL.

Edited on by Klimbatize

AuthorMessage

Sherman

355. Posted:

Did anyone else get the Luigi's Gloves besides the Super Mushroom Shoes playing the Handicap tournament? I don't know if it's a random freebie for me, anyone elses or just a mistake 'cause in the official tournament Schedules page are announced only the shoes as price.

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

356. Posted:

Speaking of Mario Golf, I just accomplished this:

Untitled

Backloggery. Now playing: Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Klonoa: Empire of Dreams, The Legendary Starfy, Pac-Man World, Rayman 2: The Great Escape, SteamWorld Dig and Wario Land 4.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

AuthorMessage

Sherman

357. Posted:

Damn game! I was played the Low-Handicap tournament, but I had +9.5 and got taken 9.5 points out of my score. That's unfair! Then I pumped up my handicap to +10.2 so I could play the middle handicap tourney but the game won't let me!! T__T

AuthorMessage

Sherman

358. Posted:

/Bump

AuthorMessage

Franklin

359. Posted:

So, er, I put on a costume, and now it seems I can't go back to the non costume wearing default. Obviously I'm missing something really simple. Please help!

Franklin

AuthorMessage

Sgt_Ludby

360. Posted:

@Franklin

I must say, you have the best username and profile pic of everyone on this site. =P Just seeing that picture made me laugh!!

And If you select a clothing item (other than the costumes), it should take your costume off. If you want the default outfit, I believe it's all of the items in the top-left corner (but I could be mistaken!).

If we talk and have fun here on NL, feel free to add me!! (Just let me know so I can accept)
Nintendo Network ID: Sgt_Ludby
3DS Friend Code: 2750-1169-2298
Formerly known as Pwdrmntainskier