3DS Forum

Topic: Mario Golf: World Tour

Showing 321 to 340 of 388

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Spoony_Tech

321. Posted:

slidecage wrote:

is this game worth keeping for 14 bucks (store had it on sale for 29 bucks then had a 5 off coupon knocking it down to 24 but then had 10 bucks in rewards after buying it)

Tournaments are fun and the challenges seem endless so yes. I've put in about 25 hours so far with no signs of slowing.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech

Network ID SpoonyTech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Klimbatize

322. Posted:

On a whim, I just created a 9 hole, Speed Golf round.

09-5004-6780-7843

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Spoony_Tech

323. Posted:

Will join but give me a couple days!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech

Network ID SpoonyTech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage
AvatarAdmin

antdickens

324. Posted:

@Sherman @DRL sorry about that, you can now have dots in your NNID on here, I didn't know they were allowed! Cheers

@antdickens
Nintendo Life | Push Square | Pure Xbox

Nintendo Network ID: anthonyd | Twitter: antdickens

AuthorMessage
Avatar

OrangeCluster

325. Posted:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

OrangeCluster wrote:

Could someone that has picked this up through the eShop help me out? I just bought the game there and I should've got Mario Golf for the Gameboy Colour for free, the thing is, I don't know where to look for it. Any help would be appreciated!

Isn't that a club Nintendo thing? If so you need to look there for a dl code. I thought at least in NA it was a Gamestop pre order promotion?

It's an EU download code, and I just answered the Club Nintendo survey and I didn't get it. Checked my email and it's not there either. I've been wondering if it has something to do with this not being "bought" from eShop since it's a promotional code... The thing is that I got a message saying I would get Mario Golf for the GBC for free... I'm so confused right now. :(

OrangeCluster

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Sherman

326. Posted:

Thanks, @antdickens. You're the man! And now I've contributed to make the site better, yay! I feel awesome!! :D

I made my first Hole in one un your tourney, @Spoony_Tech...
Untitled
But I joined in the tournament when it had 3 hours left... and then I spent the day with the girlfriend. Finished the course like 10 hours after that and at the end a message something like this popped: "Tournament has finished, your score cannot be uploaded. But here's what you would have ranked: 7th.". I though that would happened, so I didn't really played at my best, just hit the ball to finish and didn't scored high. At least got to know what happens XD

If you ever wanna speak about videogames...

3DS Friend Code: 4081-6394-7559 | Nintendo Network ID: Sherman.exe

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Spoony_Tech

327. Posted:

I've been playing it like forever and am fairly good and still yet to albatross or hole in one!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech

Network ID SpoonyTech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Chris77

328. Posted:

OrangeCluster wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

OrangeCluster wrote:

Could someone that has picked this up through the eShop help me out? I just bought the game there and I should've got Mario Golf for the Gameboy Colour for free, the thing is, I don't know where to look for it. Any help would be appreciated!

Isn't that a club Nintendo thing? If so you need to look there for a dl code. I thought at least in NA it was a Gamestop pre order promotion?

It's an EU download code, and I just answered the Club Nintendo survey and I didn't get it. Checked my email and it's not there either. I've been wondering if it has something to do with this not being "bought" from eShop since it's a promotional code... The thing is that I got a message saying I would get Mario Golf for the GBC for free... I'm so confused right now. :(

Hi,

I bought a DL code from game in the uk. When I used it in the eShop I also got the message saying my code would be in the receipt. However this was not the case. I contacted nintendo support who confirmed that because it was not purchased direct I didn't qualify. Fair enough but it could have been clearer. Also I will buy the GBC version so overall saving of 50p! Would rather have bought straight from nintendo.

Hope that helps for you

Chris77

3DS Friend Code: 4382-1960-5156 | Nintendo Network ID: Djoser

AuthorMessage
Avatar

JohnWill

329. Posted:

I just entered a tournament and posted a score of -9. When I checked the standings I am in position 9000 and something! The leader is -27. How is this possible?

3DS FC: 0130-2299-8916

Twitter: jwedwards1

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Spoony_Tech

330. Posted:

JohnWill wrote:

I just entered a tournament and posted a score of -9. When I checked the standings I am in position 9000 and something! The leader is -27. How is this possible?

Depends on the tournament and the fact that people are getting eagles in par 5's. That alone brings your score down to -22 or 23. Then factor in a hole in one or albatross then there you go. You must at the very least birdie everything else though.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech

Network ID SpoonyTech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Franklin

331. Posted:

I got a Hole in One the 3rd hole I played. I was quite pleased with myself until I realised that I was playing on Automatic.

Franklin

AuthorMessage
Avatar

baba_944

332. Posted:

@Franklin lol.

Who are you?

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Spoony_Tech

333. Posted:

Franklin wrote:

I got a Hole in One the 3rd hole I played. I was quite pleased with myself until I realised that I was playing on Automatic.

I think automatic is harder to use then manual. Its to random and you lose more control. So your hole in one is probably luck yes but still legit.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech

Network ID SpoonyTech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage
Avatar

pixelman

334. Posted:

Just got this yesterday and I've been having a blast with it. I'll start jumping into these tourneys after I've tricked out my Mii a bit more. :)

I made Kid Tripp! PocketGamer gave it a 9 out of 10! You should totally buy it now!
[16:39] BadKitty: you trying to steal stuff from me? u_u
[16:41] kribs: don't worry Emmy, even if poix tried to steal something from you, he wouldn't finish stealing it

3DS Friend Code: 1123-6536-5321 | Nintendo Network ID: pixelpowa | Twitter: thatpixelguy

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Spoony_Tech

335. Posted:

pixelman wrote:

Just got this yesterday and I've been having a blast with it. I'll start jumping into these tourneys after I've tricked out my Mii a bit more. :)

Are you going to pick up Monster Hunter 4? If so we need to hunt!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech

Network ID SpoonyTech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DadOfFour1972

336. Posted:

JohnWill wrote:

I just entered a tournament and posted a score of -9. When I checked the standings I am in position 9000 and something! The leader is -27. How is this possible?

And you are in position 9000 because everyone who posted a -9 before you will be ahead of you on the leader board rather than joint placing!

Live long and prosper
Gamertag : ringrosemike
PSN : ringrosemike

3DS Friend Code: 2466-2347-5262

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Sherman

337. Posted:

Played the Americas Double Peoria 1 yesterday, finished with a -15, aven after two eagles and one hole-in-one. Never played Mountain before though. So, I'm good with that. Besides the fact I haven't played as much as I would like to. And I beat @Prof_Clayton in the America's Regional Tournament #1... our very double Nintendo Life Mario Golf: World Tour tournament 3rd place!! =D
I know, I know. You just wanted the goodies, right? XD

If you ever wanna speak about videogames...

3DS Friend Code: 4081-6394-7559 | Nintendo Network ID: Sherman.exe

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Spoony_Tech

338. Posted:

Sherman wrote:

Played the Americas Double Peoria 1 yesterday, finished with a -15, aven after two eagles and one hole-in-one. Never played Mountain before though. So, I'm good with that. Besides the fact I haven't played as much as I would like to. And I beat @Prof_Clayton in the America's Regional Tournament #1... our very double Nintendo Life Mario Golf: World Tour tournament 3rd place!! =D
I know, I know. You just wanted the goodies, right? XD

Umm you might want to check that score again lol. Mine just went from a -18 to -2.4. Handicap adjusted everyone's scores. Mine is too good at +15.6 and that killed my score.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech

Network ID SpoonyTech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage
Avatar

pixelman

339. Posted:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

pixelman wrote:

Just got this yesterday and I've been having a blast with it. I'll start jumping into these tourneys after I've tricked out my Mii a bit more. :)

Are you going to pick up Monster Hunter 4? If so we need to hunt!

Hellz yeah I am!

I might upgrade to an XL when I do... after using the Vita and the Wii U GamePad the original 3DS feels so tiny, lol.

Edited on by pixelman

I made Kid Tripp! PocketGamer gave it a 9 out of 10! You should totally buy it now!
[16:39] BadKitty: you trying to steal stuff from me? u_u
[16:41] kribs: don't worry Emmy, even if poix tried to steal something from you, he wouldn't finish stealing it

3DS Friend Code: 1123-6536-5321 | Nintendo Network ID: pixelpowa | Twitter: thatpixelguy

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Spoony_Tech

340. Posted:

pixelman wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

pixelman wrote:

Just got this yesterday and I've been having a blast with it. I'll start jumping into these tourneys after I've tricked out my Mii a bit more. :)

Are you going to pick up Monster Hunter 4? If so we need to hunt!

Hellz yeah I am!

I might upgrade to an XL when I do... after using the Vita and the Wii U GamePad the original 3DS feels so tiny, lol.

Do yourself a favor and get a cpp as well. It works quite well.

Also why isn't Kid Tripp available on Android? I'd buy it right now if it was!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech

Network ID SpoonyTech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech