Forums

Topic: Mario Golf: World Tour

Posts 321 to 340 of 418

Klimbatize

On a whim, I just created a 9 hole, Speed Golf round.

09-5004-6780-7843

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

Spoony_Tech

Will join but give me a couple days!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

WHAT IS RETRO DOING??!!

Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

OrangeCluster

Spoony_Tech wrote:

OrangeCluster wrote:

Could someone that has picked this up through the eShop help me out? I just bought the game there and I should've got Mario Golf for the Gameboy Colour for free, the thing is, I don't know where to look for it. Any help would be appreciated!

Isn't that a club Nintendo thing? If so you need to look there for a dl code. I thought at least in NA it was a Gamestop pre order promotion?

It's an EU download code, and I just answered the Club Nintendo survey and I didn't get it. Checked my email and it's not there either. I've been wondering if it has something to do with this not being "bought" from eShop since it's a promotional code... The thing is that I got a message saying I would get Mario Golf for the GBC for free... I'm so confused right now.

OrangeCluster

Sherman

Thanks, @antdickens. You're the man! And now I've contributed to make the site better, yay! I feel awesome!!

I made my first Hole in one un your tourney, @Spoony_Tech...
Untitled
But I joined in the tournament when it had 3 hours left... and then I spent the day with the girlfriend. Finished the course like 10 hours after that and at the end a message something like this popped: "Tournament has finished, your score cannot be uploaded. But here's what you would have ranked: 7th.". I though that would happened, so I didn't really played at my best, just hit the ball to finish and didn't scored high. At least got to know what happens XD

Spoony_Tech

I've been playing it like forever and am fairly good and still yet to albatross or hole in one!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

WHAT IS RETRO DOING??!!

Chris77

OrangeCluster wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

OrangeCluster wrote:

Could someone that has picked this up through the eShop help me out? I just bought the game there and I should've got Mario Golf for the Gameboy Colour for free, the thing is, I don't know where to look for it. Any help would be appreciated!

Isn't that a club Nintendo thing? If so you need to look there for a dl code. I thought at least in NA it was a Gamestop pre order promotion?

It's an EU download code, and I just answered the Club Nintendo survey and I didn't get it. Checked my email and it's not there either. I've been wondering if it has something to do with this not being "bought" from eShop since it's a promotional code... The thing is that I got a message saying I would get Mario Golf for the GBC for free... I'm so confused right now.

Hi,

I bought a DL code from game in the uk. When I used it in the eShop I also got the message saying my code would be in the receipt. However this was not the case. I contacted nintendo support who confirmed that because it was not purchased direct I didn't qualify. Fair enough but it could have been clearer. Also I will buy the GBC version so overall saving of 50p! Would rather have bought straight from nintendo.

Hope that helps for you

Chris77

Nintendo Network ID: Djoser

JohnWill

I just entered a tournament and posted a score of -9. When I checked the standings I am in position 9000 and something! The leader is -27. How is this possible?

3DS FC: 0130-2299-8916

Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

JohnWill wrote:

I just entered a tournament and posted a score of -9. When I checked the standings I am in position 9000 and something! The leader is -27. How is this possible?

Depends on the tournament and the fact that people are getting eagles in par 5's. That alone brings your score down to -22 or 23. Then factor in a hole in one or albatross then there you go. You must at the very least birdie everything else though.

MERG said:

WHAT IS RETRO DOING??!!

Franklin

I got a Hole in One the 3rd hole I played. I was quite pleased with myself until I realised that I was playing on Automatic.

Franklin

Spoony_Tech

Franklin wrote:

I got a Hole in One the 3rd hole I played. I was quite pleased with myself until I realised that I was playing on Automatic.

I think automatic is harder to use then manual. Its to random and you lose more control. So your hole in one is probably luck yes but still legit.

MERG said:

WHAT IS RETRO DOING??!!

pixelman

Just got this yesterday and I've been having a blast with it. I'll start jumping into these tourneys after I've tricked out my Mii a bit more.

I made Kid Tripp! PocketGamer gave it a 9 out of 10! You should totally buy it now!
[16:39] BadKitty: you trying to steal stuff from me? u_u
[16:41] kribs: don't worry Emmy, even if poix tried to steal something from you, he wouldn't finish stealing it

Nintendo Network ID: pixelpowa | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

pixelman wrote:

Just got this yesterday and I've been having a blast with it. I'll start jumping into these tourneys after I've tricked out my Mii a bit more.

Are you going to pick up Monster Hunter 4? If so we need to hunt!

MERG said:

WHAT IS RETRO DOING??!!

DadOfFour1972

JohnWill wrote:

And you are in position 9000 because everyone who posted a -9 before you will be ahead of you on the leader board rather than joint placing!

Live long and prosper
Gamertag : ringrosemike
PSN : ringrosemike

Sherman

Played the Americas Double Peoria 1 yesterday, finished with a -15, aven after two eagles and one hole-in-one. Never played Mountain before though. So, I'm good with that. Besides the fact I haven't played as much as I would like to. And I beat @Prof_Clayton in the America's Regional Tournament #1... our very double Nintendo Life Mario Golf: World Tour tournament 3rd place!! =D
I know, I know. You just wanted the goodies, right? XD

Spoony_Tech

Sherman wrote:

Played the Americas Double Peoria 1 yesterday, finished with a -15, aven after two eagles and one hole-in-one. Never played Mountain before though. So, I'm good with that. Besides the fact I haven't played as much as I would like to. And I beat @Prof_Clayton in the America's Regional Tournament #1... our very double Nintendo Life Mario Golf: World Tour tournament 3rd place!! =D
I know, I know. You just wanted the goodies, right? XD

Umm you might want to check that score again lol. Mine just went from a -18 to -2.4. Handicap adjusted everyone's scores. Mine is too good at +15.6 and that killed my score.

MERG said:

WHAT IS RETRO DOING??!!

pixelman

Spoony_Tech wrote:

pixelman wrote:

Hellz yeah I am!

I might upgrade to an XL when I do... after using the Vita and the Wii U GamePad the original 3DS feels so tiny, lol.

Edited on by pixelman

I made Kid Tripp! PocketGamer gave it a 9 out of 10! You should totally buy it now!
[16:41] kribs: don't worry Emmy, even if poix tried to steal something from you, he wouldn't finish stealing it

Spoony_Tech

pixelman wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

pixelman wrote:

Hellz yeah I am!

I might upgrade to an XL when I do... after using the Vita and the Wii U GamePad the original 3DS feels so tiny, lol.

Do yourself a favor and get a cpp as well. It works quite well.

Also why isn't Kid Tripp available on Android? I'd buy it right now if it was!

MERG said:

WHAT IS RETRO DOING??!!

pixelman

Spoony_Tech wrote:

pixelman wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

pixelman wrote:

Hellz yeah I am!

Do yourself a favor and get a cpp as well. It works quite well.

Also why isn't Kid Tripp available on Android? I'd buy it right now if it was!

Ha yeah I probably will, but I thought the single-stick controls in MH3U worked pretty well tbh.

KT's going to stay iOS exclusive indefinitely, but I'm working on the sequel right now which will be available on a bunch of platforms (iOS/PC/Mac/Android, and hopefully Wii U).

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic