3DS Forum

Topic: Mario Golf: World Tour

Showing 301 to 320 of 389

AuthorMessage

Sherman

301. Posted:

I'll give it a go if I have the time a little later.

If you ever wanna speak about videogames...

3DS Friend Code: 4081-6394-7559 | Nintendo Network ID: Sherman.exe

AuthorMessage

Sherman

302. Posted:

I have this bad habit about not checking on the interwebs guides and how to unlock stuff in games. So, when I read somewhere in Nintendolife that you unlock this star characters by beating them in the challenges... stupid me, went there and I thought where it says "Challenges" was a title and not a button. Played against a ton of characters in "Match play" but nothing... Just an hour ago, I realized "Challenges" is a button and went in there and... well, I feel very idiotic. Maybe now I stand a chance against you, guys.

AuthorMessage

Sherman

303. Posted:

By the way, @DRL, now that I see you here, I don't know if I'm breaking a rule or something by telling/asking you this, but I can't use the dot character (.) in my NNID here in Nintendolife. It's Sherman.exe, but it just appears as "Shermanexe". Or if you know where can I address this, I'll be very grateful :)

AuthorMessage

DRL

304. Posted:

Sherman wrote:

By the way, @DRL, now that I see you here, I don't know if I'm breaking a rule or something by telling/asking you this, but I can't use the dot character (.) in my NNID here in Nintendolife. It's Sherman.exe, but it just appears as "Shermanexe". Or if you know where can I address this, I'll be very grateful :)

To be honest, I don't have an answer to that question. I will ask around for you, though.

Also, if anyone is interested, a couple Pure Xbox writers and I are currently running a small Mario Golf tourney, which starts today and lasts until Thursday. If anyone wants in on it, here's the code: 32-8264-3516-7616

Hope to see you guys in the standings! :)

US Editor, Pure Xbox
US Reviewer, Nintendo Life

Twitter: DaveLetcavage

AuthorMessage

Sherman

305. Posted:

Thanks, @DRL. I mean, it's not just me, some other player must have a dot ot two on their NNID and the site won't allow to use it. So, thanks again, man. And, I'll try to join the tournament for sure. By the way, does anyone knows what's the "ceremony" the game talks about everytime you upload your score? Do you need to be online at the time the tourney ends or what?

AuthorMessage

Morphbug

306. Posted:

You guys really made me want to get this game...

So I did the most logical thing and... Played the NES Open Tournament I got as an ambassador.

It's funner than I thought, I may consider getting this if I ever see it on a store.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

307. Posted:

@Sherman It's a presentation award ceremony once the tournament time is up. It gives you the top 3 and give you coins for your placement. The amount of coins awarded depends on the amount of players in the tournament. You need to be online to see the results as it's the only way to even load the screen up.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

Sherman

308. Posted:

Thanks, @Spoony_Tech. But do I need to be present at the exact moment of the closure?

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

309. Posted:

Sherman wrote:

Thanks, @Spoony_Tech. But do I need to be present at the exact moment of the closure?

No. You can check it a month from now if you want.

@DRL Btw, joined your tournament. Come and get me! ;)

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

Sherman

310. Posted:

Then I'll check it out later, thanks. I still gotta play your tourney too XD

Moorpheel wrote:

You guys really made me want to get this game...

So I did the most logical thing and... Played the NES Open Tournament I got as an ambassador.

It's funner than I thought, I may consider getting this if I ever see it on a store.

I've never played that one, but played "Golf" for NES, it's basically the same. And I love the sound the ball makes when it's on the air XD

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

311. Posted:

Played your tough tourney, Tech. I was at -2 until the last three holes. Had an awful OB...wound up +2, I think.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

AuthorMessage

Sherman

312. Posted:

I think I'm trying that one tonight. Is it very hard? Managed to finish -7 in @DRL's. I'll try to do better if I have the time.

AuthorMessage

OrangeCluster

313. Posted:

Could someone that has picked this up through the eShop help me out? I just bought the game there and I should've got Mario Golf for the Gameboy Colour for free, the thing is, I don't know where to look for it. Any help would be appreciated!

OrangeCluster

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

314. Posted:

OrangeCluster wrote:

Could someone that has picked this up through the eShop help me out? I just bought the game there and I should've got Mario Golf for the Gameboy Colour for free, the thing is, I don't know where to look for it. Any help would be appreciated!

Isn't that a club Nintendo thing? If so you need to look there for a dl code. I thought at least in NA it was a Gamestop pre order promotion?

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

baba_944

315. Posted:

Whatever happened to that Luigi only mode in the game? I remember hearing about that mode last year when it was first announced.

Who are you?

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

316. Posted:

Did your Club Slots tourney and ties for last place. Woo! Going to try one more time before it closes.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

317. Posted:

Klimbatize wrote:

Did your Club Slots tourney and ties for last place. Woo! Going to try one more time before it closes.

Good luck! I kept getting a 7 iron on par 5's in one of my games. Can be very frustrating sometimes but still fun. Btw my Tigers are tearing up your team. To bad they couldn't finish the job last year in the playoffs! :(

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

318. Posted:

Played it one more time and scored 45 points...3 off of 1st place. May give it one last shot before it closes in a couple of hours.

Edited on by Klimbatize

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

319. Posted:

This is the only game where DonkeyKong is the King of Swing.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage

slidecage

320. Posted:

is this game worth keeping for 14 bucks (store had it on sale for 29 bucks then had a 5 off coupon knocking it down to 24 but then had 10 bucks in rewards after buying it)

slidecage