Forums

Topic: Mario Golf: World Tour

Posts 281 to 300 of 372

Spoony_Tech

JohnWill wrote:

I just entered a tournament and posted a score of -9. When I checked the standings I am in position 9000 and something! The leader is -27. How is this possible?

Depends on the tournament and the fact that people are getting eagles in par 5's. That alone brings your score down to -22 or 23. Then factor in a hole in one or albatross then there you go. You must at the very least birdie everything else though.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Franklin

I got a Hole in One the 3rd hole I played. I was quite pleased with myself until I realised that I was playing on Automatic.

Franklin

Spoony_Tech

Franklin wrote:

I got a Hole in One the 3rd hole I played. I was quite pleased with myself until I realised that I was playing on Automatic.

I think automatic is harder to use then manual. Its to random and you lose more control. So your hole in one is probably luck yes but still legit.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

retired_account

Just got this yesterday and I've been having a blast with it. I'll start jumping into these tourneys after I've tricked out my Mii a bit more.

retired_account

Spoony_Tech

pixelman wrote:

Just got this yesterday and I've been having a blast with it. I'll start jumping into these tourneys after I've tricked out my Mii a bit more.

Are you going to pick up Monster Hunter 4? If so we need to hunt!

MERG said:

DadOfFour1972

JohnWill wrote:

I just entered a tournament and posted a score of -9. When I checked the standings I am in position 9000 and something! The leader is -27. How is this possible?

And you are in position 9000 because everyone who posted a -9 before you will be ahead of you on the leader board rather than joint placing!

Live long and prosper
Gamertag : ringrosemike
PSN : ringrosemike

3DS Friend Code: 2466-2347-5262

Sherman

Played the Americas Double Peoria 1 yesterday, finished with a -15, aven after two eagles and one hole-in-one. Never played Mountain before though. So, I'm good with that. Besides the fact I haven't played as much as I would like to. And I beat @Prof_Clayton in the America's Regional Tournament #1... our very double Nintendo Life Mario Golf: World Tour tournament 3rd place!! =D
I know, I know. You just wanted the goodies, right? XD

If you ever wanna speak about videogames...

3DS Friend Code: 4081-6394-7559 | Nintendo Network ID: Sherman.exe

Spoony_Tech

Sherman wrote:

Played the Americas Double Peoria 1 yesterday, finished with a -15, aven after two eagles and one hole-in-one. Never played Mountain before though. So, I'm good with that. Besides the fact I haven't played as much as I would like to. And I beat @Prof_Clayton in the America's Regional Tournament #1... our very double Nintendo Life Mario Golf: World Tour tournament 3rd place!! =D

Umm you might want to check that score again lol. Mine just went from a -18 to -2.4. Handicap adjusted everyone's scores. Mine is too good at +15.6 and that killed my score.

MERG said:

retired_account

Spoony_Tech wrote:

pixelman wrote:

Hellz yeah I am!

I might upgrade to an XL when I do... after using the Vita and the Wii U GamePad the original 3DS feels so tiny, lol.

Edited on by retired_account

retired_account

Spoony_Tech

pixelman wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

pixelman wrote:

Hellz yeah I am!

I might upgrade to an XL when I do... after using the Vita and the Wii U GamePad the original 3DS feels so tiny, lol.

Do yourself a favor and get a cpp as well. It works quite well.

Also why isn't Kid Tripp available on Android? I'd buy it right now if it was!

MERG said:

retired_account

Spoony_Tech wrote:

pixelman wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

pixelman wrote:

Hellz yeah I am!

Do yourself a favor and get a cpp as well. It works quite well.

Also why isn't Kid Tripp available on Android? I'd buy it right now if it was!

Ha yeah I probably will, but I thought the single-stick controls in MH3U worked pretty well tbh.

KT's going to stay iOS exclusive indefinitely, but I'm working on the sequel right now which will be available on a bunch of platforms (iOS/PC/Mac/Android, and hopefully Wii U).

retired_account

Klimbatize

Ew. Wii U?

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

Sherman

It was America's Regional Tournament #1, @Spoony_Tech, not the recent handicap ones. That one finished few days ago and showed me Clay's place 'cause I have him on my Friend List. Which reminds me: If anyone what's to add me, I'd be happy to. I enjoy the game better when I see that orange pointer flying along with a friend's ball

If you ever wanna speak about videogames...

3DS Friend Code: 4081-6394-7559 | Nintendo Network ID: Sherman.exe

Klimbatize

I join most tournaments, but often just for the item. If it's a private tourney I try harder. Still, I also like to see my friend's shots as I play. Feel free to add me.

1332-7785-4494

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

Spoony_Tech

Sherman wrote:

It was America's Regional Tournament #1, @Spoony_Tech, not the recent handicap ones. That one finished few days ago and showed me Clay's place 'cause I have him on my Friend List. Which reminds me: If anyone what's to add me, I'd be happy to. I enjoy the game better when I see that orange pointer flying along with a friend's ball

Trust me I'm talking about the same tournament. Go check your score and you will see. It didn't adjust for handicap till the tournament was over.

MERG said:

Prof_Clayton

Sherman wrote:

The items were so tempting, but I only had 10 minutes... I think I did well.

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog
Videogame Chatroom
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

bluecat

Either I am totally missing it or the option isn't there, but just in case....is there a way to turn off the "shadow image" of other people's shots during online tournament and event play? It's hard to calculate my shot with all these golf balls with Mii faces on them are blocking my view of the green.

just another day...

Spoony_Tech

@bluecat I don't believe you can. Either way it doesn't bother me and I like them on. I can see how it can be a distraction but you get use to it.

MERG said:

NFreak007

bluecat wrote:

Either I am totally missing it or the option isn't there, but just in case....is there a way to turn off the "shadow image" of other people's shots during online tournament and event play? It's hard to calculate my shot with all these golf balls with Mii faces on them are blocking my view of the green.

This won't work for custom tournaments, but for Nintendo's tournaments you can play the tournaments offline and upload your score later. That gets rid of the ghost balls.

I was hiding under your porch because I love you...

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic