3DS Forum

Topic: Mario Golf: World Tour

Showing 261 to 280 of 389

AuthorMessage

Morpheel

261. Posted:

Making an user is not the same as making a mii to replace your current mii.

Edited on by Morpheel

Oops, no username pun.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

Shirma_Akayaku

262. Posted:

Oops! I thought I was posting to the Mario Kart 8 thread! My bad everyone. :|
You can make another User in the Wii U for another MK8 save file.

As for the 3DS, I'm not sure what you do. Maybe delete some files in "Data Management"?

Edited on by Shirma_Akayaku

WIFI Game List:
Super Smash Bros. 3DS
Mario Kart 8
Mario Kart 7
Mario Golf: World Tour + DLC
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:
SSB4 (Wii U) + Wii U GameCube Adapter + Controller
Mario Maker
Splatoon
Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
Hyrule Warriors

Mii Name: Shirma / Gil

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

AuthorMessage

Morpheel

263. Posted:

Oh haha, I thought this was about Mario Kart 8 too for a moment!

That WiiU talk in the last page really got me.

It sounds odd that you can't make a new file in this game, but even then. Is there that much of a necessity for that?

Oops, no username pun.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

Franklin

264. Posted:

Seems you can't save mid course. Is it possible?

Franklin

AuthorMessage

Webby-sama

265. Posted:

Finally my first Hole in One.

Untitled

AuthorMessage

chris78cpr

266. Posted:

Webby-sama wrote:

Finally my first Hole in One.

Untitled

Good job!!! I've had an Eagle or two but no HI1 yet!

Chris

3DS friend code - 2852-6913-8578

Currently playing Mario Golf World Tour
Also play MK7

AuthorMessage

chris78cpr

267. Posted:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

nintendorules wrote:

50-3112-4695-8432 please enter my tournament its my first one if it goes well I will do more and if you know people with the game tell them too

I joined and it's seems I'm not the only one!

Trying to join that tournament but ti's saying it's invalid...? :(

Chris

3DS friend code - 2852-6913-8578

Currently playing Mario Golf World Tour
Also play MK7

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

268. Posted:

chris78cpr wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

[quoteles]50-3112-4695-8432 please enter my tournament its my first one if it goes well I will do more and if you know people with the game tell them too

I joined and it's seems I'm not the only one!

Trying to join that tournament but ti's saying it's invalid...? :(

[/quote]

Are you entering the code in the right place? You need to go to quick round then private tournaments. Today's also the last day I believe.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

Sgt_Ludby

269. Posted:

What's the furthest drive distance you've seen a Mii have? Mine is 253, but my sweet spot/control have really taken a hit. I don't think Mii characters pose that much of a threat over the other characters. The "Star" versions of the characters seem much better than the Miis could be. Daisy, in particular, has a drive of 270 yards and still has good sweet spot/control.

If we talk and have fun here on NL, feel free to add me!! (Just let me know so I can accept)
Nintendo Network ID: Sgt_Ludby
3DS Friend Code: 2750-1169-2298
Formerly known as Pwdrmntainskier

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

270. Posted:

I can hit 270 with my mii now at max power! Not really having a problem hitting my spots yet!

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

Rezalack

271. Posted:

I think I'm starting to feel the loss of Sweet Spot and Control on my Mii.. I was at like 253 yards or so but the penalty of being off your mark on a swing is too much. I get too aggravated when swings don't go my way, lol. I actually find that the Wiggler Costume and a few other good items make a pretty well rounded Mii. Time will tell though, I need to unlock more stuff. I'm real close to 100 items.

Rezalack

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

272. Posted:

Would any of you recommend this game to someone who's never played the Mario Golf games before? Is this entry a good place to start?

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

DadOfFour1972

273. Posted:

GuardianKing wrote:

Would any of you recommend this game to someone who's never played the Mario Golf games before? Is this entry a good place to start?

Yes yes and once more yes. Very accessible title and lots of fun!!

Live long and prosper
Gamertag : ringrosemike
PSN : ringrosemike

3DS Friend Code: 2466-2347-5262

AuthorMessage

Sgt_Ludby

274. Posted:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

I can hit 270 with my mii now at max power! Not really having a problem hitting my spots yet!

But is that what your stats say? I noticed that I could reach much further than whatever my drive distance was supposed to be. Unless Miis can achieve a drive distance stat of 280+ yards while maintaining adequate sweet spot/control, I don't see them as an unfair advantage. Like I said, my drive stat is 253 and even at that point my sweet spot/control have really taken a hit. It's the star characters that pose more of a threat, and I am fairly certain that you've been outshot by star characters and not other Miis.

I do not have every item, though, so perhaps there is some OP equipment that will really boost up the drive distance.

If we talk and have fun here on NL, feel free to add me!! (Just let me know so I can accept)
Nintendo Network ID: Sgt_Ludby
3DS Friend Code: 2750-1169-2298
Formerly known as Pwdrmntainskier

AuthorMessage

Webby-sama

275. Posted:

This one-on one-putt challenge is bringing out a lot of anger and violent reaction. I just can't seem to get through it.

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

276. Posted:

Webby-sama wrote:

This one-on one-putt challenge is bringing out a lot of anger and violent reaction. I just can't seem to get through it.

You need a maximum control character or equipment on your mii that gives you that since distance doesn't matter so if you miss your marks it won't harm you as much.

@Srg_Lundy Yes when I hit the power shot it says 270. I can hit my marks probably 75% of the time on my power shot but since its a maximum drive shot if I miss my target it won't effect me as much Since its a fairway shot anyways unless I'm taking a risky distance shot then I can be in trouble. Even then I'm usually close enough to the hole to get out of trouble. It all just takes practice at hitting those marks as consistent as possible and giving yourself a bit of breathing room if you don't!

I would say my longest drive because of wind, spin, and hill roll has to be about 325 yards!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

Rezalack

277. Posted:

Is it just me or is the camera kind of bad in this game? I am either doing something wrong or I just can't seem to pan it around and get the right angles that I'd really like to see from. It gets increasingly annoying when I'm trying to do the coin costume challenges and fail miserably. >_<

Rezalack

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

278. Posted:

Spuratis wrote:

Is it just me or is the camera kind of bad in this game? I am either doing something wrong or I just can't seem to pan it around and get the right angles that I'd really like to see from. It gets increasingly annoying when I'm trying to do the coin costume challenges and fail miserably. >_<

I think the camera is fine. Never had one problem. Not talking about you but I think people forget you can raise it or lower it on the touch screen. It makes all the difference. I always center my shot if it has a bad curve.

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

Rezalack

279. Posted:

I do use those commands.. but it just seems like some levels the camera can't fully be utilized. It seriously gets on my nerves in cheep cheep lagoon. Maybe I'm just irritated right now because I have a head ache.. but it's like there are walls stopping my from going as high as I'd like and I can't turn to see certain angles. I don't recall having problems like this in earlier levels.. maybe it's a mix of all the obstacles and that incessant dinging it makes when your shot's being blocked, lol. I think I need to take a break. ;)

Have you collected 600 coins and got the costume from Cheep Cheep yet? I believe it's the Peety Piranha costume.. I just can't figure out how to use those pipes airflow right to get all those coins. I know there has to be a trick to it.

Rezalack

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

280. Posted:

Haven't done more then 5 challenges as of yet. Some of those are really hard!

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Tech