3DS Forum

Topic: Mario Golf: World Tour

Showing 201 to 220 of 403

AuthorMessage

SBOY

201. Posted:

But Wii U game are the same price... And for me the full game is still the "basic" one with the season pass...

Sorry if my english isn't good... At least I try :-)
Si vous êtes du Québec j'aimerais vous ajoutez dans mes "ami-e-s" WII U/3DS ! Alors n'hésitez pas pour en faire la demande...

3DS Friend Code: 3110-4663-5063 | Nintendo Network ID: sboy82 | Twitter: sboy1982

AuthorMessage

MikeLove

202. Posted:

SBOY wrote:

But Wii U game are the same price... And for me the full game is still the "basic" one with the season pass...

Not the new ones. Mario Kart 8 is $59.99 in the USA and $64.99 in Canada. Even the price of the PS4 has increased here by $50.

MikeLove

AuthorMessage

DadOfFour1972

203. Posted:

SBOY wrote:

I can assure you that the "basic" game as you call it is anything but. There is tons of content without the extra courses. I personally don't think Nintendo have skimped on the number of holes!

Live long and prosper
Gamertag : ringrosemike
PSN : ringrosemike

3DS Friend Code: 2466-2347-5262

AuthorMessage

technotaylor98

204. Posted:

I for some reason did not really like the game after playing the demo. which is odd for me, being i love nearly every other mario game on 3ds.

"When you've eat all the bacon, go find another pig" -technotaylor98

3DS Friend Code: 5000-2560-1192 | Nintendo Network ID: 10000mario

AuthorMessage

Shirma_Akayaku

205. Posted:

My 3DS just finish downloading the game!!!
Added to my WIFI Game List.

WIFI Game List:
Super Smash Bros. 3DS
Mario Kart 8
Mario Kart 7
Mario Golf: World Tour + DLC
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:
SSB4 (Wii U)
Mario Maker
Splatoon
Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
Hyrule Warriors + DLC

Mii Name: Shirma

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

AuthorMessage

MrPanic

206. Posted:

Been playing this for 3 days straight now. Great game, really nothing wrong with this game. Camelot really delivered with this game.

"Time flies when you throw your watch in the sky."
3DS: 0946-2616-2379

AuthorMessage

bouncer0304

207. Posted:

Can someone please help me with Mario Golf World Tour? There are still some tournaments on the castle entry floor and in the Mario Golf section i can't enter DESPITE unlocking the courses they are on. While some are available, there are those which are under the schedule section and are counting down until they finish. Now i believed this was because i hadn't unlocked the right course yet. Now that i have, i STILL can't enter some of the tournaments and get the play through prizes of clothing and gear- IT'S DRIVING ME NUTS!!!! I know the star coins in the challenges unlock the Mario Courses but i can't seem to unlock any more tournaments!

As good as this game is there should have been some explanation as to how to unlock certain tournaments and courses. Those explanations have been non-existent which is quite poor from Camelot and Nintendo. It's frustrating that i can't enter some tournaments and there's no explanation as to why either. Can someone please put me out of my misery? Pretty please?!

Doing it for the ladies ;-)

AuthorMessage

DadOfFour1972

208. Posted:

Don't know. The only ones I can't enter aren't scheduled to start until later in the week etc

Live long and prosper
Gamertag : ringrosemike
PSN : ringrosemike

3DS Friend Code: 2466-2347-5262

AuthorMessage

Shirma_Akayaku

209. Posted:

Has Nintendo Life made a Community Code for tournaments? If not, I think someone in the Nintendo Life staff should make one for all to enjoy. :)

We've had Mario Kart Community Codes after all. ;)

Edited on by Shirma_Akayaku

WIFI Game List:
Super Smash Bros. 3DS
Mario Kart 8
Mario Kart 7

SSB4 (Wii U)
Mario Maker
Splatoon
Hyrule Warriors + DLC

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

210. Posted:

I think you're right! Where's our TOURNAMENT NL?

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

Shirma_Akayaku

211. Posted:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

We might have to wait for a while. Maybe next week when more players have this game.

WIFI Game List:
Super Smash Bros. 3DS
Mario Kart 8
Mario Kart 7

SSB4 (Wii U)
Mario Maker
Splatoon
Hyrule Warriors + DLC

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

212. Posted:

In the mean time I joined ign's!

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

Shirma_Akayaku

213. Posted:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

In the mean time I joined ign's!

Link please. I wanna join.

WIFI Game List:
Super Smash Bros. 3DS
Mario Kart 8
Mario Kart 7

SSB4 (Wii U)
Mario Maker
Splatoon
Hyrule Warriors + DLC

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

214. Posted:

Don't have a link but here's the code 44-2424-5811-6660 got it off Miiverse!

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

Shirma_Akayaku

215. Posted:

It's invalid for me...

WIFI Game List:
Super Smash Bros. 3DS
Mario Kart 8
Mario Kart 7

SSB4 (Wii U)
Mario Maker
Splatoon
Hyrule Warriors + DLC

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

216. Posted:

That's weird as it worked for me. I checked and it's right.

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

bouncer0304

217. Posted:

Just realised something- you know the tournaments under schedule, are the dates and times relating to when they start? I just assumed it was counting down to the end of those tournaments :-P I'm so daft sometimes!

Doing it for the ladies ;-)

AuthorMessage

EvilMario

218. Posted:

Rosalina wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

We might have to wait for a while. Maybe next week when more players have this game.

Nintendo Life might as well make a Community right now. A community is for match making pick up and play games at any time. A tournament runs over the course of days and you can try many times to shoot for the lowest score.

So.. no point in not at least having a Community up so people can match make.

EvilMario

AuthorMessage

AkDeath

219. Posted:

Can someone confirm or deny this? When playing in online tournaments you are playing with your current gear, hence your attributes are affected (eg. I can hit 224 yards with my current setup). If that's the case, then the people with the best gear can hit the farthest, and are at a big advantage. That is just ridiculous and kills the online tournament play for me if it's true.

Also, am I the only one outraged about the fact that this game doesn't save replays of your best shots? That has been a staple of the series for every mario golf game I've ever played (advance, 64, gamecube) and it just seems lazy that they didn't include it here. I am severely disappointed with this game so far, the gameplay is good but everything else just feels like a rush job.

Friend Code - 3050-7993-6391

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

220. Posted:

AkDeath wrote:

Can someone confirm or deny this? When playing in online tournaments you are playing with your current gear, hence your attributes are affected (eg. I can hit 224 yards with my current setup). If that's the case, then the people with the best gear can hit the farthest, and are at a big advantage. That is just ridiculous and kills the online tournament play for me if it's true.

Also, am I the only one outraged about the fact that this game doesn't save replays of your best shots? That has been a staple of the series for every mario golf game I've ever played (advance, 64, gamecube) and it just seems lazy that they didn't include it here. I am severely disappointed with this game so far, the gameplay is good but everything else just feels like a rush job.

For your first point, it may seem unfair, but if you think about it 5 yards isn't much you of a difference. It rewards tose who play more slightly, but a well aimed shot can still get farther. And if you have skill, you will have the upgraded gear soon enough anyway.
Moving on, I'm okay with it not saving my shots. I mean, sure I'll have amazing ones and a video sharing device ala Mario Kart TV would have been nice, but it is a fairly small loss when compared to, say, the loss of the overworld map.

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog
Videogame Chatroom
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter: 8BitForward