Forums

Topic: Mario Golf: World Tour

Posts 181 to 200 of 372

Spoony_Tech

Rosalina wrote:

IN REGARDS TO ONLINE PLAY
People have been saying how unfair the game might be if other people have better equipment than you. I find this to be true and false.
If you wanna have better stats and have a better chance at winning, just buy some equipment, even a little. The game doesn't rely on it that much.

What mostly matters is if you're good or not (at least in my experience). I've gone up against with extremely high distance hitters, but I still manage to win.
I wish I could write more at the moment, but I have to go. I'll have more to say on the latter....

Yeah but if those distance hitters are any good (and I've seen a few) that's a Hugh advantage. I just play them for fun to be honest as it seems hard to be #1 of thousands. I did one tournament the other day an it was 9 hole Mario only one and didn't do great at -4 and ended up in the 9000's. I then checked the leader boards and the top spot was -15.........really. That means they are eagling over half the holes which means they are very good or just know how to use the items very well. I'm not big on the items so I'll stay away from those tournaments.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Technosphile

So do we have a NintendoLife Vs. mode community yet?

NNID: orange_blood

nintendorules

50-3112-4695-8432 please enter my tournament its my first one if it goes well I will do more and if you know people with the game tell them too

3ds name steven
ac new leaf dream code 6000-2194-6895

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3669-8578 | Nintendo Network ID: Nintyrules123

Henmii

I have the game and it is pretty fun! But I have one question: Where is the free pack that I downloaded?! I can't find it anywhere!

Henmii

Spoony_Tech

Henmii wrote:

I have the game and it is pretty fun! But I have one question: Where is the free pack that I downloaded?! I can't find it anywhere!

I believe it's only available in Quick Round till you unlock special challenges in the Castle Club.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

nintendorules wrote:

50-3112-4695-8432 please enter my tournament its my first one if it goes well I will do more and if you know people with the game tell them too

I joined and it's seems I'm not the only one!

MERG said:

Shirma_Akayaku

-_- ...
I keep getting "Invalid code".

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

Spoony_Tech

Rosalina wrote:

-_- ...
I keep getting "Invalid code".

Next question is are you entering them in the right place. Not even sure if there is more then one place to be honest.

MERG said:

Shirma_Akayaku

Ah, I got it now. There are 2 different places to enter codes.
There's VS Community Codes & Tournament Codes.

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Kart 7

Spoony_Tech

Rosalina wrote:

Ah, I got it now. There are 2 different places to enter codes.
There's VS Community Codes & Tournament Codes.

Good, now hit those links!

MERG said:

Shirma_Akayaku

So I guess I'm 5th (tied with 4th).
Is someone here from Japan? Or does someone have a Japanese 3DS? Cuz apparently, that person is 1st.

Edited on by Shirma_Akayaku

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Kart 7

Spoony_Tech

I have decided to make a tournament and all are welcome, here's the code 48-5760-8017-4061. This tournament will be all skill as no mii's allowed. High wind alert as well.

MERG said:

dwuuuu

what's the VS online community code ???

dwuuuu

3DS Friend Code: 0920-1098-8712 | Nintendo Network ID: dwuuuu

Rezalack

Can you do the Americas Tournaments over and over in order to better your score? I'm tempted to restart.. but if I can just do it again I'll keep going.

Rezalack

Nintendo Network ID: Spuratis

Spoony_Tech

Yes you can. It will ask you if you want to update the new score after you're done.

MERG said:

Rezalack

Thanks Spoony. I'm really enjoying this game so far. I'm not a fan of Golf and bought this game because I played the Gamecube one briefly and thought it was pretty good. This game is way better than I expected. Haven't been able to put it down.. torn between playing this and finishing Child of Light, lol.

Rezalack

Spoony_Tech

Lol, me too. Child of Light and this are getting all my game time atm!

MERG said:

Rezalack

So.. how useful are you guys finding control/sweet spot? I'm not really seeing the benefits of them over extra yards.. I read the definition of Sweet Spot in the game, but what exactly does control do? I'm just not sure whether I should be trying to max my yardage or these stats.

Rezalack

Spoony_Tech

I ignore it honestly. I'm not seeing much of a difference in the sweet spot thus far. I'm up to a 240y distance so far!

MERG said:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic