3DS Forum

Topic: Mario Golf: World Tour

Showing 101 to 120 of 403

AuthorMessage

Captain_Toad

101. Posted:

DreamyViridi wrote:

Yay, Daisy gets some Nintendo attention. and how did she instantly changed into her dress?!

It's a princess thing. ^^
@JohnRedcorn I'm betting on the latter. It'd be silly to have items not be an option.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack.....it's important.
Toadloggery and a Youtube Channel
Retro Clue!
Games are games ppl. Enjoy 'em.
I gave in to darkness to have this bio.
Net neutrality is dead. Pls use revive.
Currently Nominating Best Spooky VGMs and Best RPG Battle Music

3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

102. Posted:

Yeah, the items look interesting, but I hope they aren't standard. I'm guessing they'll be optional and/or only in certain modes.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

AuthorMessage

NintyMan

103. Posted:

Forest Course Gameplay

Seashore Course Gameplay

Walking through Castle Cloud Gameplay

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan
Donkey Kong- King of the Jungle

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4663-7817 | Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

NintyMan

104. Posted:

The third video is pretty interesting, because you get to interact with all the characters RPG-style.

Another interesting tidbit is that Goomba's voice sounds like what it was in the Mario Party series, which is really cool. I haven't heard that voice in ages!

Miiverse

AuthorMessage

NintyMan

105. Posted:

Mario Golf: World Tour will have DLC!

Miiverse

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

106. Posted:

That's cool, I guess. For a while I had hoped they would offer DLC tracks for MarioKart 7. Seems more fitting (and profitable) there.

Edited on by Klimbatize

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

AuthorMessage

SDDMN

107. Posted:

I'm cool with that, as long as the price is reasonable, I don't mind paying two maybe three bucks for an extra 18 hole course.

SDDMN

AuthorMessage

DadOfFour1972

108. Posted:

I can live with DLC courses - as long as the full game doesn't skimp on them!!

Live long and prosper
Gamertag : ringrosemike
PSN : ringrosemike

3DS Friend Code: 2466-2347-5262

AuthorMessage

NintyMan

109. Posted:

Mario Golf: World Tour is getting a demo in Europe this Thursday. If you're European and are pre-ordering the game before May, you'll get a download code to get Mario Golf for Game Boy Color for free.
http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/37150/mario-golf-worl...

Miiverse

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

110. Posted:

I really hope we get a demo!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

Dark-Luigi

111. Posted:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

I really hope we get a demo!

This times a million.

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
"Don't expect mouth to mouth!" -Waluigi.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.
Darkness is a thing I adore the most, it's in my blood.

3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

AuthorMessage

WebHead

112. Posted:

I hope NA gets the demo. My interest has grown a bit and if I can try it first, that'd be great.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

AuthorMessage

NintyMan

113. Posted:

Famitsu has revealed the full character roster:
http://nintendoeverything.com/mario-golf-world-tour-full-char...
Default roster:
Mario
Luigi
Peach
Daisy
Yoshi
Wario
Waluigi
Donkey Kong
Bowser
Boo
Diddy Kong
Bowser Jr.
Mii

Unlockable
Toad
Birdo
Paratroopa
Kamek

No Rosalina. I'm disappointed...

Edited on by NintyMan

Miiverse

AuthorMessage

Shirma_Akayaku

114. Posted:

@DestinyMan
I'm disappointed too. No Rosalina. First Mario Tennis, and now this.

WIFI Game List:
Super Smash Bros. 3DS
Mario Kart 8
Mario Kart 7
Mario Golf: World Tour + DLC
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:
SSB4 (Wii U)
Mario Maker
Splatoon
Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
Hyrule Warriors + DLC

Mii Name: Shirma

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

AuthorMessage

MasterWario

115. Posted:

I like how they're making Kamek a playable character in games now. I've always kinda liked Kamek more than Bowser as a villain. Kamek isn't completely incompetent.

Edited on by MasterWario

Shulk! HOORAY! Now if they just add King K. Rool, the game will be complete.
My Pushmo Levels
My Crashmo Levels
My Colors! 3D Gallery
Bogmire sprite by A.J. Nitro

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371

AuthorMessage

NintyMan

116. Posted:

Japanese introduction video:

Miiverse

AuthorMessage

superanjario

117. Posted:

Looks like a DKC: Returns course and a Bowser course (not surprised) are in the game. It also looks like some other type of course is confirmed in the Wario bomb shot clip. Perhaps a Galaxy type course with floating islands? Or it could confirm that the "Mountain Course" is different than the desert course.

Do we know if the "Mountain course" is the same one as the desert themed course we've seen in the trailers? If not, there are more "normal" courses than the 3 that were reported in the most recent preview. I assume all the Mario-themed courses only have 9 holes, for now (more on that in a minute). I'm also going to assume that the desert and mountain courses are separate and have 18 holes each. Here's what we have: (1) Forest-18; (2) Beach-18; (3) Mountain-18; (4) Desert-18; (5) Wiggler Park-9; (6) Cheep Cheep Lagoon-9; (7) Peach Course-9; (8) Yoshi Course-9; (9) DK Course-9; and (10) Bowser Course-9. The footage may have revealed another course or could have confirmed that the mountain course is different.

Also, if all the "special courses" only have 9 holes, my theory is that the DLC will be the back nines of those courses. 9 hole courses is a huge bummer for me. However, I highly doubt they'd create assets and only create 9 hole courses. Thus, I think there will be a way to either buy or unlock the back 9 of the special courses. I also assume there will be a way to combine the 9 holers to play 18 like in Wii Sports Resort.

Super excited for this game. LOVED Toadstool Tour and this looks like a perfect sequel to it.

superanjario

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

118. Posted:

I still wish this was on the big screen. Would rather play it with the whole family. Just think of the cross play that could've been between the 3ds version and the U. This game would've been perfect for it. Oh well, I guess I'll be happy trashing players online and my friends list! 😜

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

DadOfFour1972

119. Posted:

superanjario wrote:

Looks like a DKC: Returns course and a Bowser course (not surprised) are in the game. It also looks like some other type of course is confirmed in the Wario bomb shot clip. Perhaps a Galaxy type course with floating islands? Or it could confirm that the "Mountain Course" is different than the desert course.

Do we know if the "Mountain course" is the same one as the desert themed course we've seen in the trailers? If not, there are more "normal" courses than the 3 that were reported in the most recent preview. I assume all the Mario-themed courses only have 9 holes, for now (more on that in a minute). I'm also going to assume that the desert and mountain courses are separate and have 18 holes each. Here's what we have: (1) Forest-18; (2) Beach-18; (3) Mountain-18; (4) Desert-18; (5) Wiggler Park-9; (6) Cheep Cheep Lagoon-9; (7) Peach Course-9; (8) Yoshi Course-9; (9) DK Course-9; and (10) Bowser Course-9. The footage may have revealed another course or could have confirmed that the mountain course is different.

Also, if all the "special courses" only have 9 holes, my theory is that the DLC will be the back nines of those courses. 9 hole courses is a huge bummer for me. However, I highly doubt they'd create assets and only create 9 hole courses. Thus, I think there will be a way to either buy or unlock the back 9 of the special courses. I also assume there will be a way to combine the 9 holers to play 18 like in Wii Sports Resort.

Super excited for this game. LOVED Toadstool Tour and this looks like a perfect sequel to it.

Nice bit of analysis and assumption making there. interesting idea that DLC will be the "back 9" holes. Getting so excited for this game........

Live long and prosper
Gamertag : ringrosemike
PSN : ringrosemike

3DS Friend Code: 2466-2347-5262

AuthorMessage

NintyMan

120. Posted:

The demo that Europe is getting today will come to North America next week on April 24th.
http://nintendoeverything.com/mario-golf-world-tour-demo-will...

Miiverse