Showing 21 to 26 of 26
21. Posted: Thu 3rd Feb 2011 20:32 GMT
Nope. Besides, Nintendo thought about making Mario into a shoot em' up man in the very beginning and decided then it wouldn't suit him.
SSB4 Character requests
1. Little Mac 2. Dixie Kong 3. King K. Rool 4. A WarioWare character (preferably Kat & Ana) 5. Takamaru 6. Mewtwo 7. Mii 8. Tom Nook
Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan
22. Posted: Thu 3rd Feb 2011 20:36 GMT
Well OF COURSE!
3DS Friend Code: 4098-3796-9042
23. Posted: Thu 3rd Feb 2011 20:37 GMT
Yoshi's Safari was crap because I got the Superscope & the game for Christmas one year and it only took me 30 minutes to complete it.
24. Posted: Fri 4th Feb 2011 05:35 GMT
As was any SNES game that didn't involve adventure?
A Yoshi's Safari sequel or a spiritual successor to it would be nice.
Um...yes.And also; yes.And one more thing; yes.
Edited on Fri 4th February, 2011 @ 05:36 by miketh2005
Pre-Order Your 3DS Now For FREE: http://gifts.freebiejeebies.co.uk/332012(Referral Link) It WORKS, I just received a PS3 from them. Yes, it's the usual "complete an offer" stuff, but its only ONE offer.
25. Posted: Fri 4th Feb 2011 06:50 GMT
I can almost see it happening.
But I hope not as outside of Wii controls and Valve, the FPS genre has basically been run into the ground. Twice.
3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55
Cool link for cool people: http://forums.dctp.ws/
26. Posted: Sun 6th Feb 2011 08:15 GMT
I'd rather not have Mario be in an FPS.