3DS Forum

Topic: Mario and Luigi RPG 4

Showing 81 to 96 of 96

AuthorMessage
Avatar

ianmage1

81. Posted:

Untitled
Looks like someone else is ahead of us on this idea.

3DS friend code: 1160-9727-7802
Wii U ID: ianmage1
I'm working on an animated feature film called "WhiteLand." Check out my progress: http://www.youtube.com/user/ianmage1

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MetalMario

82. Posted:

That actually looks really good for being fake, lol.

Mario is my homeboy! It matters not how you play. What matters...is how you fall.[00:49] PhoenixSage doesn't understand what's so hot about Metal's momFor friend codes, check my backloggery.VGM Bronze Medal - 37 Points
My Backloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SuperLink

83. Posted:

supernin10do wrote:

Untitled
Looks like someone else is ahead of us on this idea.

Okay, now that I've seen that, it has to happen.

Mom...Dad...I'm a Thespian

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Xiao_Pai

84. Posted:

lol Mario's expression.

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

komicturtle

85. Posted:

Best. Fake. I've ever seen so far!

komicturtle

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Luffymcduck

86. Posted:

I´ve seen that before and it´s great. That´s one of the reasons I wanted to have Wario & Waluigi in M&L. Also, they´re has been great custom sprites of W&W for years.

It would be great if David Wise made soundtracks to all future Nintendo games.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Mahra

87. Posted:

ummm.....fake :O @komicturtle92
i added u add me bk in 3ds

Mahra

3DS Friend Code: 4468-2279-3969 | Nintendo Network ID: Crazyforart | Twitter: awkwardboo

AuthorMessage
Avatar

ianmage1

88. Posted:

Considering that this thread has been dead for over a year, it seems like everyone has forgotten about this game... I personally want this game to happen more than anything else out there. Everyone's getting tired of the same-old Mario games, so why not make this game!?!?

3DS friend code: 1160-9727-7802
Wii U ID: ianmage1
I'm working on an animated feature film called "WhiteLand." Check out my progress: http://www.youtube.com/user/ianmage1

AuthorMessage
Avatar

iwanttodie

89. Posted:

ianmage1 wrote:

I have to say that Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga is, in my opinion, the best GBA game ever made; 2 and 3 were good too. I would like to see another game added to the series. What would you want to see in this game?

I would like to have the ability to ride a Yoshi and maybe even use him in battle.

Untitled

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND MOTHER 3

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

AuthorMessage
Avatar

zoroarkrules25

90. Posted:

Mabbit wrote:

Untitled
oh to dream...

Yes, yes we can. Without geno and mario rpg there would be no mario and luigi games or paper mario plus he had a cameo in one of them. I think it should be mario and luigi star road's destruction. It could be the return of smithy, have two story modes one where you play as bowser trying to reclaim what he has of the kingdom and take over the rest of it and the story of mario and luigi who team up with geno to fix this chaos.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

AuthorMessage
Avatar

K964

91. Posted:

If the latest Paper Mario is on the 3DS what if the next Mario & Luigi games rocks the Wii U? Where the graphics are more similar to the concept art!

"Good. Everyone's together. Pyrrhon loves a party."
"...It's funny because marriage is terrible!"
If you know the origin of both of those quotes, then you're awesome!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MrWalkieTalkie

92. Posted:

K964 wrote:

If the latest Paper Mario is on the 3DS what if the next Mario & Luigi games rocks the Wii U? Where the graphics are more similar to the concept art!

Mind Blown! That would be awesome!

Edited on by MrWalkieTalkie

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

Chibi-Robo and Excitebiker for Smash!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Happy_Mask

93. Posted:

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

Mabbit wrote:

Untitled
oh to dream...

Yes, yes we can. Without geno and mario rpg there would be no mario and luigi games or paper mario plus he had a cameo in one of them. I think it should be mario and luigi star road's destruction. It could be the return of smithy, have two story modes one where you play as bowser trying to reclaim what he has of the kingdom and take over the rest of it and the story of mario and luigi who team up with geno to fix this chaos.

So if SMRPG didn't happen then there would be no Mario RPG games? Somehow I doubt this. :P

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Xiao_Pai

94. Posted:

Mahary wrote:

ummm.....fake :O @komicturtle92
i added u add me bk in 3ds

...This was unnecessary. >_>

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

zoroarkrules25

95. Posted:

Happy_Mask wrote:

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

Mabbit wrote:

Untitled
oh to dream...

Yes, yes we can. Without geno and mario rpg there would be no mario and luigi games or paper mario plus he had a cameo in one of them. I think it should be mario and luigi star road's destruction. It could be the return of smithy, have two story modes one where you play as bowser trying to reclaim what he has of the kingdom and take over the rest of it and the story of mario and luigi who team up with geno to fix this chaos.

So if SMRPG didn't happen then there would be no Mario RPG games? Somehow I doubt this. :P

No it is true they even said it themselves that mario rpg was created only to see if paper mario would be liked and work so you have mario rpg to thank for these games.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Spoony_Tech

96. Posted:

The original poster must of had some inside info! ;)

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech

Network ID SpoonyTech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech