Forums

Topic: Mario & Luigi: Dream Team

Posts 541 to 542 of 542

Yoshi

munchakoopas wrote:

How did you beat bowser Jr? the dude is nigh impossible as he steals your bro attacks

Hmmm... I don't recall my strategy, but I do remember a highlight of the battle: jump into the Koopa Clown Car when Bowser Jr. isn't in it.

Edited on by Yoshi

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Super Mario Maker (Wii U) | Yoshi's Woolly World (Wii U) | The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes (3DS)
Try this Super Mario Maker course: DCAB-0000-004E-34EA

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

CM30

If you're having a lot of trouble, use the Gold/Miracle badge combo (to freeze time) or the Silver/Mirage badge combo (to reset time). The former freezes Jr in place and stops him stealing anything (meaning you can pile on him with your best attacks for two or so turns with impunity), the latter gives you them back after he's stolen them.

And if you're having trouble building a badge meter, equip the Boost Gear (which builds the meter every time Mario or Luigi takes a hit). You'll have no trouble them.

Then again, that's pretty much the best strategy for the whole game. Having trouble? Freeze time and blast those enemies to pieces with impunity!

Try out Gaming Reinvented, my new gaming forum and website!
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4189

Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic