3DS Forum

Topic: Mario & Luigi: Dream Team

Showing 481 to 500 of 538

AuthorMessage

Dark-Luigi

481. Posted:

Untitled

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
"Don't expect mouth to mouth!" -Waluigi.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.
Darkness is a thing I adore the most, it's in my blood.

3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

AuthorMessage

CM30

482. Posted:

^Well, looks like some people have no standards.

I guess you like Sticker Star too?

Nintendo 3DS Community aka my website
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4189

AuthorMessage

Dark-Luigi

483. Posted:

@CM30 On a scale of one to ten. I give Sticker Star a 7. It wasn't that impressive, but it wasn't the worst thing ever to 3DS.

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
"Don't expect mouth to mouth!" -Waluigi.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.
Darkness is a thing I adore the most, it's in my blood.

3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

AuthorMessage

SammyOfMobius

484. Posted:

I just got the game today and am loving it. :D And I'm not even close to finishing it. (After all, I did hear it takes about 40 hours to complete, and I'm only 3 hours in.)

Games I'm playing currently: Legend of Zelda: A Link Betweeen Worlds, Tearaway
Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8
3DS Friend Code: 1719-3467-7677
Nintendo Network ID: SupaSamiStar14

AuthorMessage

CM30

485. Posted:

^So what point are you at so far? Pi'illo Castle? Mushrise Park? Dozing Sands? Wakeport? Further?

Also, in case anyone wants to relive all those bad memories of failing a giant battle, here's the 'you failed' theme:

Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

486. Posted:

...Anybody know what the update is for? Turns out this game got one today.
EDIT:....My eShop is glitching. >_>
Wouldn't download the update, and now it says there's no updates, WTF?

Edited on by Xiao_Pai

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

487. Posted:

Yukari_Sendo wrote:

...Anybody know what the update is for? Turns out this game got one today.

This update was available last week unless its another new one. Look back a page or two for what it does.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech

Network ID SpoonyTech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

488. Posted:

Well now it doesn't want to update it. :/
But yeah it never told me about it until now.

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

489. Posted:

Eh, I think the eshop was just being...weird or whatever, got it updated now. I guess it's just fixing some minor bugs/glitches here and there then huh?
Anyways, starting over in Hard Mode, this is gonna be fun. lol

AuthorMessage

CM30

490. Posted:

Yukari_Sendo wrote:

Eh, I think the eshop was just being...weird or whatever, got it updated now. I guess it's just fixing some minor bugs/glitches here and there then huh?
Anyways, starting over in Hard Mode, this is gonna be fun. lol

For the most part, Hard Mode gets a bit easier when you get to Mushrise Park, since the early game equipment void gets filled and you don't need to be so damn accurate with everything.

Just really watch out for giant battles, the last three in Hard Mode are basically the very definition of 'hell', made worse by the fact they changed the timing for counter attacks and it doesn't quite match up to the boss' 'cues' on the screen.

AuthorMessage

NintendBro

491. Posted:

I NEEEEED this game. I can't afford it right now, but it will eventually be mine. I'm a fan of all Mario RPGs. From Superstar Saga, to Legend of the Seven Stars, to even Paper Mario TTYD, I love them all. I know I'm going to love it, but I just don't know HOW much I'm going to like it. I've seen tons of promos, trailers, and Let's Plays, but I still need to EXPERIENCE it. Know what I mean? No? Oh... Okay.......

Biggest fan of Mario

Nintendo Network ID: 101mariofreak

AuthorMessage

CM30

492. Posted:

So, did anyone know anything listed here?

http://nintendo3dsdaily.com/nintendoarticles/mario-six-more-f...

I have to say that I was surprised that the giant bosses had different comments and attacks if you did absolutely terribly against them. And that the Mammoshka thing could actually heal if you failed the bit at the end.

On another note, does anyone have any ideas for DLC in this game? I've heard a few people online talking about the possiblity, and I have to say I wouldn't mind it. Especially the 'Giant King Boo' battle in Dream's Deep that someone mentioned as an idea, that would be awesome.

AuthorMessage

DestinyMan

493. Posted:

Untitled
Untitled

Rise and shine with the Captain!
Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

494. Posted:

Question about the music...I'm almost done with my soundtrack (really didn't want to download a bunch of Youtube videos and convert and edit all the files, lol) here. Figured out how to record 3DS audio directly to the computer, so I recorded the Jukebbox. :p
Anyways I'm finishing up by editing the tags/labels and rearranging them in an order that I like, and was wondering...where do you hear these tracks for the first time? "Enjoy the Joy", "Shocking!", and "The Nightmare Road". I'm guessing Nightmare is somewhere towards the very end, can't tell for sure...
Also...isn't "Rose Broquet" heard in that area of Driftwood? (I forgot the name of that place, lol)

EDIT: Hopefully someone will be able to tell me soon, if not I'll just end up throwing them in some random spot in the playlist, lol
But yeah wanting to get most of tracks in the order that you hear them in-game.

Edited on by Xiao_Pai

AuthorMessage

Artwark

495. Posted:

I'm at the final boss in normal mode. So I'd like to know if Hard Mode is playable meaning that is it still possible to beat or is it something like only hardcore players can do that? Has anyone finished Hard Mode so far?

Also in the Normal mode, what level is required/optional to beat Dreamy Bowser? I'm in level 35 right now with the badge combination of gold and expert badge that gives time freeze.

my 3ds friend code is 1461-7634-1658

creativity is the insane possibility.

Twitter: Art_Wark

AuthorMessage

DestinyMan

496. Posted:

@Yukari_Sendo: "The Nightmare Road" plays at the very top of the tower just before you meet the caged Peach. "Rose Broquet" plays in Madame Broque's building in Driftwood Shore. Don't know about when the other tracks first start playing, though.

Artwark: Be somewhere in the 40s.

Rise and shine with the Captain!
Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

497. Posted:

DestinyMan wrote:

@Yukari_Sendo: "The Nightmare Road" plays at the very top of the tower just before you meet the caged Peach. "Rose Broquet" plays in Madame Broque's building in Driftwood Shore. Don't know about when the other tracks first start playing, though.

Artwark: Be somewhere in the 40s.

Kinda figured no one would answer, lol...but yeah I just threw them in random parts...think I ended up nailing the Nightmare Road though. xD

AuthorMessage

CM30

498. Posted:

Artwark wrote:

I'm at the final boss in normal mode. So I'd like to know if Hard Mode is playable meaning that is it still possible to beat or is it something like only hardcore players can do that? Has anyone finished Hard Mode so far?

Also in the Normal mode, what level is required/optional to beat Dreamy Bowser? I'm in level 35 right now with the badge combination of gold and expert badge that gives time freeze.

As far as level required to beat Dreamy Bowser goes... any level. Really, the Gold/Miracle badge time freeze effect breaks it so badly you could be at about level 20 and win if you had four of these effects stored up beforehand.

As for hard mode itself... it depends. It's not that bad for the most part once you get to Mushrise Park and can grind/get gear/etc easily, but it does have some very, very brutal moments. Seriously, the giant battles from Earthwake onwards will probably rip you in half, becaue they do about ten times the usual amount of damage and are much, much harder to avoid the attacks of. As in, they fight like even harder versions of their Battle Ring selves from normal. And you get no in battle healing outside of Rhythym Mushroom (none at all in the Battle Ring).

Additionally, the Battle Ring is just ridiculous in hard mode. Normal battles are just plain evil due to how much damage is done (getting past Pi'illodium and Antasma there in a row can destroy someone not used to the higher damage output), and the giant battles? Absolute murder. You get exactly the number of turns you need to win, no more, no less. If you miss a single counter attack or mess up one of your own against Drilldigger, Mount Pajamaja or the Zeekeeper, you are near enough guaranteed to lose via time out. Heck, getting past the last of those (or even worse, the battle medley) there is near enough impossible on its own.

AuthorMessage

Artwark

499. Posted:

@CM20 Have you beaten the hard mode? just curious.

Just started the hard mode and I can see how brutal it is. But its still not that bad so far.

my 3ds friend code is 1461-7634-1658

creativity is the insane possibility.

Twitter: Art_Wark

AuthorMessage

CM30

500. Posted:

Yes I've beaten hard mode. I also got both Mario and Luigi to level 100 on it.