3DS Forum

Topic: Mario & Luigi: Dream Team

Showing 441 to 460 of 538

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

441. Posted:

@DestinyMan The fountain segment was a reference to earthbound also, this game has a few nice references. :3

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

442. Posted:

Just thought I'd put this here. A nice 8-bit(-ish) remix of the Real World Battle theme.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel
Lucina confirmed for Smash Bros.!

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage

CM30

443. Posted:

And I'll post this, an interesting remix of the boss battle theme:

Got sent it by someone.

Nintendo 3DS Community aka my website
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4189

AuthorMessage

CM30

444. Posted:

Okay, what the hell...

http://nintendo3dsdaily.com/nintendo3dsnews/nintendo-releasin...

So Nintendo of Japan are releasing a patch for Mario & Luigi Dream Team, to fix some glitches. They've fixed the Antasma battle freeze one among others.

Sounds good? Well...

They apparently didn't bother to fix the gyroscope glitch that makes the Zeekeeper and giant Bowser battles unwinnable, or the save file corruption one some download copies seem to have.

So what's the point of a patch then?

Why not fix the glitches that half the internet seems to have experienced and complained about? It's like releasing a Mario Kart 7 patch that fixes the Shy Guy Bazaar and Koopa Cape glitches, but does nothing to the Wuhu Mountain Loop or Island ones!

And so they blow their one chance on a patch on some glitches that hardly anyone experiences and leave the gaping holes and problems that actually do make the game unwinnable at random. Real brilliant...

Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

445. Posted:

I never had any gyroscope glitches during those battles...so, I dunno. >.>
Anyways, without spoiling anything much, does this game have a hidden boss and/or Bros. Attack somewhere? Like they did in BIS.

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

DestinyMan

446. Posted:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

Anyways, without spoiling anything much, does this game have a hidden boss and/or Bros. Attack somewhere? Like they did in BIS.

Yes, there's a secret boss at the end of the battle ring boss challenges.

I just defeated Pi'illodium and entered the part where I have to reach the Zeekeeper at the top of the tree. Despite taking plenty of damage from its lasers, Pi'illodium was pretty easy for me, thanks to the bomb and slingshot bros. attacks. However, I can definitely see how he could be a pain in the battle ring or Hard Mode. I honestly don't know if I'm even going to try Hard Mode.

Edited on by DestinyMan

Rise and shine with the Captain!
Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

447. Posted:

So its just like Bowser X from BIS then? (even though it wasn't really considered a boss, I was referring to the Shroobs. xD)

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD

AuthorMessage

DestinyMan

448. Posted:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

So its just like Bowser X from BIS then? (even though it wasn't really considered a boss, I was referring to the Shroobs. xD)

No, it's not even a harder version of the final boss. It's a completely new boss and a new character at that with no ties to the story. It's the first time this particular character appears in the Mario & Luigi series.

Edited on by DestinyMan

Miiverse

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

449. Posted:

Ooh, coolz....does it get its own boss theme? x3
Maybe I should stop asking stuff now. xD

But yeah in BIS the final X wasn't a harder version of the final boss, just sayin'. :p

AuthorMessage

DestinyMan

450. Posted:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

Ooh, coolz....does it get its own boss theme? x3
Maybe I should stop asking stuff now. xD

But yeah in BIS the final X wasn't a harder version of the final boss, just sayin'. :p

I was referring to no harder version of the final boss of Dream Team. And the secret boss has no special boss music, unfortunately.

Miiverse

AuthorMessage

CM30

451. Posted:

The bonus boss in Dream Team is freaking awesome. Seriously, I love that battle.

The fact it's a 'fun' boss battle and not some ridiculously hard, annoying creature with two million health and insta kill attacks like most bonus bosses makes it even better.

AuthorMessage

TysonOfTime

452. Posted:

Does anyone else consider Luiginary Stack to be the worst thing ever?

My record's only 675 with it... grumble grumble I can't even get S rank on it, let alone max it out like the others...

Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

AuthorMessage

CM30

453. Posted:

Oh, THAT Broque Madame challenge minigame. Oh god the memories. That was the worst challenge I've had to do in this game so far, and I only got an S rank after hours of trying by the skin of my teeth. And the fact that you can easily get forced to hit a bomb and lose by what is either sheer luck or a human error you literally couldn't see coming at the time is just plain ridiculous.

But yeah, you're not the only one who hates that thing.

AuthorMessage

Unca_Lz

454. Posted:

CM30 wrote:

Okay, what the hell...

http://nintendo3dsdaily.com/nintendo3dsnews/nintendo-releasin...

So Nintendo of Japan are releasing a patch for Mario & Luigi Dream Team, to fix some glitches. They've fixed the Antasma battle freeze one among others.

Sounds good? Well...

They apparently didn't bother to fix the gyroscope glitch that makes the Zeekeeper and giant Bowser battles unwinnable, or the save file corruption one some download copies seem to have.

So what's the point of a patch then?

Why not fix the glitches that half the internet seems to have experienced and complained about? It's like releasing a Mario Kart 7 patch that fixes the Shy Guy Bazaar and Koopa Cape glitches, but does nothing to the Wuhu Mountain Loop or Island ones!

And so they blow their one chance on a patch on some glitches that hardly anyone experiences and leave the gaping holes and problems that actually do make the game unwinnable at random. Real brilliant...

I never had any trouble. And who said there was only gonna be one patch?

Nintendo Life moderator and duck. Nintendo sux!

My Retrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

TysonOfTime

455. Posted:

CM30 wrote:

Oh, THAT Broque Madame challenge minigame. Oh god the memories. That was the worst challenge I've had to do in this game so far, and I only got an S rank after hours of trying by the skin of my teeth. And the fact that you can easily get forced to hit a bomb and lose by what is either sheer luck or a human error you literally couldn't see coming at the time is just plain ridiculous.

But yeah, you're not the only one who hates that thing.

My B button isn't reliable either. Some times it WON'T RECOGNIZE I PRESSED IT!

Edited on by TysonOfTime

Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!

AuthorMessage

iwanttodie

456. Posted:

CM30 wrote:

And I'll post this, an interesting remix of the boss battle theme:

Got sent it by someone.

That sounds like they used the B/W soundfont.

EDIT: I checked the description, yes he was using the B/W soundfont.

Edited on by iwanttodie

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND MOTHER 3

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

457. Posted:

Okay I just got this game today, and since you guys have beaten the game already I'm certain you can help me out. I'm trying to get the attack pieces for 3D Red Shell in Mushrise Park, but there is a block stuck in the far North-East area of one of the areas that is blocked by two darker colored rocks with no cracks. I'm at my wits end here. I need this piece to impress the block guy so I can pass him so I know I should be able to get it, but I just can't! Help!

Tumblr Ask Blog: http://ask-aqua-marine-pony.tumblr.com

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AuthorMessage

TysonOfTime

458. Posted:

TeeJay wrote:

Okay I just got this game today, and since you guys have beaten the game already I'm certain you can help me out. I'm trying to get the attack pieces for 3D Red Shell in Mushrise Park, but there is a block stuck in the far North-East area of one of the areas that is blocked by two darker colored rocks with no cracks. I'm at my wits end here. I need this piece to impress the block guy so I can pass him so I know I should be able to get it, but I just can't! Help!

In the southern part there's another rainbow spring that'll launch you to-and-fro, breaking the rocks.
By Southern Part I mean in another screen/area.

Edited on by TysonOfTime

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

459. Posted:

Oh it was in another area! I really was not expecting that. Thank you! I've been running around the same area for like a half hour looking for a way through.

Tumblr Ask Blog: http://ask-aqua-marine-pony.tumblr.com

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AuthorMessage

DestinyMan

460. Posted:

SPOILERS

I reached the final boss! And he is very tough. So tough, in fact, that he's easily the most difficult final boss I've faced in the Mario & Luigi series.

What's bad about Dreamy Bowser is that I can't attack his right arm with a bros. attack. If I could, he would be defeated by now, but my slingshot doesn't work. So I've resorted to old jump attacks, which only prolongs the battle. I've gotten used to all his attacks except for his giant three flame attack, and I have lots of items, especially 1-ups and candies. I'm also on the highest rank for leveling up. So it's not that I can be easily defeated, but the repetitive back-and-forth of taking out his arms and then his main body just turns the battle into a slog when I want to take him out quickly. The battle itself is still really cool, though.

Miiverse