3DS Forum

Topic: Mario & Luigi: Dream Team

Showing 281 to 300 of 538

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

281. Posted:

WebHead wrote:

Okay guys, he accidentally posted spoilers, it's not the end of the world.

Of course it's not but no-one likes spoilers so we're avoiding the thread. At least I am anyway.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel
Viridi Avatar

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

282. Posted:

LuigiMan200 wrote:

WebHead wrote:

Okay guys, he accidentally posted spoilers, it's not the end of the world.

Of course it's not but no-one likes spoilers so we're avoiding the thread. At least I am anyway.

How do you accidently post videos of final boss fights. This is the second time he's done this!!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

WebHead

283. Posted:

Okay well he said he isn't coming back to this thread. So can we relax now? Sheesh.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

AuthorMessage

Emaan

284. Posted:

I'm relaxed.

I just said I wasn't coming back to this thread- which I'm here right now >_>
That plan worked out.

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

KingDunsparce

285. Posted:

@Emaan Yeah, I'm still here too. I'm really bad at avoiding threads. xD (I'm not sure how I'll survive when Pikmin 3 releases in Europe D:)

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P
Behold: My Sparceloggery
Needs more Dunsparce. Much better

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

AuthorMessage

Smitherenez

286. Posted:

Just finished the game! The end bosses are way too epic to describe. And I didn't even mention the music! Took me around 35 hours to finish it and it is my new favorite of the series!

Please check out my Youtube gaming channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/FullHDPixelletsplays

Nintendo Network ID: Smitherenez

AuthorMessage

NintyMan

287. Posted:

Smitherenez wrote:

Just finished the game! The end bosses are way too epic to describe. And I didn't even mention the music! Took me around 35 hours to finish it and it is my new favorite of the series!

Even more so then Elder Princess Shroob and Dark Bowser? Now that's exceeding expectations. That's good to read.

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4663-7817 | Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

Smitherenez

288. Posted:

Dev wrote:

Smitherenez wrote:

Even more so then Elder Princess Shroob and Dark Bowser? Now that's exceeding expectations. That's good to read.

I pretty much think so. The final bosses in this game are major set pieces and together they make for a amazing final hour. I really like one little detail that shows character growth, which is pretty uncommon in Nintendo games ;)

Please check out my Youtube gaming channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/FullHDPixelletsplays

AuthorMessage

Chris720

289. Posted:

So far so good, I really can't fault this game at all. The pace is nicely balanced, it doesn't drag on for too long in one area but it doesn't steam roll through it either. The comedy factor is just down right brilliant, I don't think they could have done a better job. The levelling up system is well balanced and the rank system is perfect. The art style, while simple, is elegant and works perfectly with the entire game.

I could easily play through this multiple times trying out new things, this is easily the best Mario & Luigi RPG so far. I really can't find any fault with this game.

This thread beats all other threads
My Unfinishedloggery of Games | Google+

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0642-9960 | Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter: Jirachi720

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

290. Posted:

@Chris720 Don't worry. You will find fault with it at some point and make sure you tell us about it! :-P

I'm glad you're enjoying it though! Can't wait myself!!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

Smitherenez

291. Posted:

OldMan-Tech wrote:

@Chris720 Don't worry. You will find fault with it at some point and make sure you tell us about it! :-P

I'm glad you're enjoying it though! Can't wait myself!!

The only problem I have with the game is something related to the story. But I won't say what it is, because it might spoil stuff :P

Edited on by Smitherenez

AuthorMessage

CM30

292. Posted:

So, who else thinks the giant battles in this game are awesome?

I do certainly. Heck, the first one is probably the worst of the lot. And the music is epic too:

Also, the giant bosses do tend to come out of absolutely nowhere, don't they? Makes it cooler though.
Note: The picture used is only the giant boss everyone already knows about from the official website and trailers. Don't complain about non existent spoilers.

Talk Nintendo, my Nintendo Forum!
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4189

AuthorMessage

19Robb92

293. Posted:

I'm 34h in to the game now, I've loved every minute! :D

And yeah, the giant battles are great!^

Looking forward to: ZeldaU & Hyrule Warriors

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

294. Posted:

It's nothing too important but I noticed during Hammer counters that the Mario Bros. will never drop the Hammer; like in the previous games. So you can hold the button for as long as you want.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel
Viridi Avatar

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage

Dark-Luigi

295. Posted:

LuigiMan200 wrote:

It's nothing too important but I noticed during Hammer counters that the Mario Bros. will never drop the Hammer; like in the previous games. So you can hold the button for as long as you want.

Oh thank goodness for that! To be honest my timing for the hammer in the previous games is just horrible! ESPECIALLY in Superstar Saga, I really don't know why.
And yes, I'm coming back to the thread now. And I don't really care if I see any spoilers, I know half of the game anyway.

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
"Don't expect mouth to mouth!" -Waluigi.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.
Darkness is a thing I adore the most, it's in my blood.

3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

AuthorMessage

iwanttodie

296. Posted:

20:00 for best thing ever

Edited on by iwanttodie

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND MOTHER 3

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

AuthorMessage

Dark-Luigi

297. Posted:

@Shadowing I saw that part, it was so funny my gut almost burst! :D

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
"Don't expect mouth to mouth!" -Waluigi.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.
Darkness is a thing I adore the most, it's in my blood.

3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

AuthorMessage

CM30

298. Posted:

Yeah, that game over thing was pretty funny. Nice trick there Nintendo!

Talk Nintendo, my Nintendo Forum!
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4189

AuthorMessage

iwanttodie

299. Posted:

Big-Luigi wrote:

@Shadowing I saw that part, it was so funny my gut almost burst! :D

I was referring to how it was one giant MOTHER reference, but it was pretty funny.

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND MOTHER 3

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

AuthorMessage

PuzzleMaster7

300. Posted:

In a commercial shown on Cartoon Network for Mario and Luigi: Dream Team, an all black 3DS XL is shown being used to play the game, so the system is officially coming to NA at long last. Nintendo of America still hasn't released a confirmation, but it's release is inevitable.

VIDEO

Edited on by PuzzleMaster7

There is no puzzle without a solution!

3DS Friend Code: 4055-4399-6605 | Nintendo Network ID: ThePuzzleMaster7 | Twitter: PuzzleMaster7