Forums

Topic: Mario & Luigi: Dream Team

Posts 261 to 280 of 544

Emaan

The composer Yoko Shimomura worked on the soundtracks for Super Mario RPG, the Kingdom Hearts series, and others. Love her work~
I believe she's done work on the past three Mario & Luigi games as well.

yoshi's disco
pink ness -quik backloggery
✰ not around as much as I used to be :o ) ✰

Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

DreamyViridi

Big-Luigi wrote:

@LuigiMan200 Huh? Wait, didn't you already have the game?

Yes; and playing it now. However; I'm taking my time with it. Normally, I can finish a new game in two days. Though I have not with this game or Awakening to appreciate them more. A video of the final boss has apparently been posted here and I'm nowhere near finished yet! There's also a few references that I'd like to find out myself. instead of just reading them somewhere.

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Viridi's still taking a break from Avi duty. Be nice to Nyx, she means well.
Mario Maker Levels / The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by Auracle / My YouTube Channel

Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Joeynator3000

Emaan wrote:

The composer Yoko Shimomura worked on the soundtracks for Super Mario RPG, the Kingdom Hearts series, and others. Love her work~

Wikipedia time...lol.
I heard Kingdom Hearts, that explains why this music is awesome. xD
Didn't know she worked on the past 3 M&L games though, something about this game that makes it really stand out from the other Mario RPGs. (Super Mario RPG too, it like...has that sort of...magic feel or something. xD)

Edited on by Joeynator3000

No more anime girls for now...maybe they'll show up as my avi every now and then...lol
YES I MAKE STUPID MISTAKES CONSTANTLY, LEAVE ME ALONE!!!
ZOMG YOUTUBE!!!
Lzeon's name is here because he's a poopy head, and Megumi is smexy.

Twitter:

Emaan

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

Emaan wrote:

Wikipedia time...lol.
I heard Kingdom Hearts that explains why this music is awesome. xD

Her music has a pretty distinct sound to it, so I can understand why :3

yoshi's disco
pink ness -quik backloggery
✰ not around as much as I used to be :o ) ✰

Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

Joeynator3000

@CM30:...would've been a great surprise...>_>

No more anime girls for now...maybe they'll show up as my avi every now and then...lol
ZOMG YOUTUBE!!!

Twitter:

19Robb92

CM30 wrote:

That actually happens in game. You indeed get to beat up giant Bowser as giant Luigi.

In Bowser's own dream to boot!

It's a difficult fight...

Dude.. Spoiler warnings next time please...

Edited on by 19Robb92

Looking forward to: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

Joeynator3000

sighs First the final boss and now this...I'm done here before the entire game is ruined for me like this.

ZOMG YOUTUBE!!!

Twitter:

NintyFan

Giant Luigi vs. Giant Bowser shouldn't be a surprise. There wouldn't have been an excuse otherwise, as I couldn't of been the only one to see it coming after seeing giant battles return and Bowser being an antagonist again.

However, I didn't need to read that it takes place in Bowser's dream. I'll stop following this thread for a while if this keeps up.

Edited on by NintyFan

CM30

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

sighs First the final boss and now this...I'm done here before the entire game is ruined for me like this.

Wait, who ruined the final boss?

The only reference to it I saw was a removed video on Youtube a while back, and a random livestream I can't remember the address of. And I doubt either were posted here...

Try out Gaming Reinvented, my new gaming forum and website!
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4189

Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

CM30 wrote:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

Wait, who ruined the final boss?

The only reference to it I saw was a removed video on Youtube a while back, and a random livestream I can't remember the address of. And I doubt either were posted here...

Iirc you also posted a battle of the final boss from Luigi's Mansion before the game was even out! Look I understand your enthusiasm but you need to be more careful of what you are posting and need more spoilers on your posts!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

WHAT IS RETRO DOING??!!

Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Chris720

I was wondering why this was so low down in the pile, very strange for a new game... and then I see why. Thanks for the spoilers...

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

WebHead

Okay guys, he accidentally posted spoilers, it's not the end of the world.

Edited on by WebHead

WebHead

Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic