Forums

Topic: Mario & Luigi: Dream Team

Posts 241 to 260 of 492

19Robb92

CM30 wrote:

That actually happens in game. You indeed get to beat up giant Bowser as giant Luigi.

In Bowser's own dream to boot!

It's a difficult fight...

Dude.. Spoiler warnings next time please...

Edited on by 19Robb92

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

emaan

>_>

~unwatches thread~

ديسكو الحب
✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

KingDunsparce

I'm leaving... Already seen spoilers and the game isn't even out yet in my region.

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

CM30

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

sighs First the final boss and now this...I'm done here before the entire game is ruined for me like this.

Wait, who ruined the final boss?

The only reference to it I saw was a removed video on Youtube a while back, and a random livestream I can't remember the address of. And I doubt either were posted here...

Try out Gaming Reinvented, my new gaming forum and website!
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4...

Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

CM30 wrote:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

sighs First the final boss and now this...I'm done here before the entire game is ruined for me like this.

Wait, who ruined the final boss?

The only reference to it I saw was a removed video on Youtube a while back, and a random livestream I can't remember the address of. And I doubt either were posted here...

Iirc you also posted a battle of the final boss from Luigi's Mansion before the game was even out! Look I understand your enthusiasm but you need to be more careful of what you are posting and need more spoilers on your posts!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Chris720

I was wondering why this was so low down in the pile, very strange for a new game... and then I see why. Thanks for the spoilers...

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

WebHead

Okay guys, he accidentally posted spoilers, it's not the end of the world.

Edited on by WebHead

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

DreamyViridi

WebHead wrote:

Of course it's not but no-one likes spoilers so we're avoiding the thread. At least I am anyway.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature. Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels /

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Spoony_Tech

LuigiMan200 wrote:

WebHead wrote:

Of course it's not but no-one likes spoilers so we're avoiding the thread. At least I am anyway.

How do you accidently post videos of final boss fights. This is the second time he's done this!!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

WebHead

Okay well he said he isn't coming back to this thread. So can we relax now? Sheesh.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

emaan

I'm relaxed.

I just said I wasn't coming back to this thread- which I'm here right now >_>
That plan worked out.

ديسكو الحب
✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

KingDunsparce

@Emaan Yeah, I'm still here too. I'm really bad at avoiding threads. xD (I'm not sure how I'll survive when Pikmin 3 releases in Europe D:)

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

Smitherenez

Dev wrote:

Smitherenez wrote:

Just finished the game! The end bosses are way too epic to describe. And I didn't even mention the music! Took me around 35 hours to finish it and it is my new favorite of the series!

Even more so then Elder Princess Shroob and Dark Bowser? Now that's exceeding expectations. That's good to read.

I pretty much think so. The final bosses in this game are major set pieces and together they make for a amazing final hour. I really like one little detail that shows character growth, which is pretty uncommon in Nintendo games

Please check out my Youtube gaming channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/FullHDPixelletsplays

Nintendo Network ID: Smitherenez

Chris720

So far so good, I really can't fault this game at all. The pace is nicely balanced, it doesn't drag on for too long in one area but it doesn't steam roll through it either. The comedy factor is just down right brilliant, I don't think they could have done a better job. The levelling up system is well balanced and the rank system is perfect. The art style, while simple, is elegant and works perfectly with the entire game.

I could easily play through this multiple times trying out new things, this is easily the best Mario & Luigi RPG so far. I really can't find any fault with this game.

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

@Chris720 Don't worry. You will find fault with it at some point and make sure you tell us about it!

I'm glad you're enjoying it though! Can't wait myself!!

MERG said:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic