3DS Forum

Topic: Mario & Luigi: Dream Team

Showing 241 to 260 of 538

AuthorMessage

Varia01

241. Posted:

I have never played a Mario and Luigi RPG. From the videos, they look pretty clever and funny. I may look forward to Dream Team. It too looks nifty.

Currently Playing: Metroid Prime 3, Zelda Twilight Princess, & Metroid Other M
Hyped for: Sonic Lost World, Super Smash Bros 3DS, & Dream Team

Even though I have beaten many of the games I'm still playing, I play them not to win, but to have fun.

AuthorMessage

Dark-Luigi

242. Posted:

Varia01 wrote:

I have never played a Mario and Luigi RPG. From the videos, they look pretty clever and funny. I may look forward to Dream Team. It too looks nifty.

Hope you get it pal!
And to be honest I have seen 2 hours of game play (sorry couldn't help myself, best 2 hours of my life though) so I know half the game and whats it about!

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
"Don't expect mouth to mouth!" -Waluigi.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.
Darkness is a thing I adore the most, it's in my blood.

3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

AuthorMessage

Varia01

243. Posted:

@Big-Luigi: I just read the review, and now I am quite pumped for that game! The humor and gameplay looks clever along with good story implementing. I don't know if I'll get this anytime soon, but I'll still have my eye on it. :)

Currently Playing: Metroid Prime 3, Zelda Twilight Princess, & Metroid Other M
Hyped for: Sonic Lost World, Super Smash Bros 3DS, & Dream Team

Even though I have beaten many of the games I'm still playing, I play them not to win, but to have fun.

AuthorMessage

WebHead

244. Posted:

Cancelling my Rayman pre order so I can get this next month. I have to say, the first party content on 3DS has been superb. This looks to be no different.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

245. Posted:

I hope this hard Mode is handled differently this time. (in BIS it was in the form of a badge you had to wear...>.>)

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

246. Posted:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

I hope this hard Mode is handled differently this time. (in BIS it was in the form of a badge you had to wear...>.>)

Really? Can't remember that. What was it called?

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel
Lucina confirmed for Smash Bros.!

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

247. Posted:

LuigiMan200 wrote:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

Really? Can't remember that. What was it called?

Can't remember, like...the Challenger Badge or something, and you get it by doing that Shell kicking minigame and getting 100 points. (its a pain, lol)

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

248. Posted:

First 2 1/2 hours if anyone wants to watch.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2YLrG6PSpc

AuthorMessage

darkfenrir

249. Posted:

So, since the one in Europe already got this, what do you think of it so far? I'm planning on getting this when it comes out on North America, but I wonder what you guys think of the game. :3

darkfenrir

3DS Friend Code: 2122-5996-0541

AuthorMessage

Banker-Style

250. Posted:

Got this at the weekend,and I've played it for about an hour and half,and so far so good.Once the adventure probably get started,I'll probably express my opinion then.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

AuthorMessage

CM30

251. Posted:

I have now beaten this game. Pretty fun it was too, with some excellent later boss battles and music.

If you want to know anything, just ask. As for now, here's an epic battle theme I added to Youtube (thanks to the Juke Box mode in this game). Pretty cool eh?

(Warning: may contain spoilers)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WprkcmGPcNM

Edited on by WaLzgi

Nintendo 3DS Community aka my website
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4189

AuthorMessage

Doge

252. Posted:

thanks for the spoiler SMILEYFACE

Edited on by WaLzgi

"I wish they'd put Slippy in the new Super Smash Brothers" Said Nobody ever.

3DS Friend Code: 3394-3778-3936 | Nintendo Network ID: Gansano

AuthorMessage

CM30

253. Posted:

I used a picture that's been on Mario Wiki for about two months, so mind your language. And I expressly didn't spoil the final boss when I uploaded THAT music.

Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

254. Posted:

Indeed, I saw nothing spoiled. Besides, if you don't want to be spoiled, then don't watch the video.

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

255. Posted:

Is it just me or does music sound familiar? Like, the first part of it sounds like it came from another game. o_0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B43bXrRVPFE

Edited on by Xiao_Pai

AuthorMessage

DestinyMan

256. Posted:

So there is a sound test in this game? That's good. I've always liked games having a music menu so I can listen to their good tracks.

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4663-7817 | Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

CM30

257. Posted:

LzQuacker wrote:

Indeed, I saw nothing spoiled. Besides, if you don't want to be spoiled, then don't watch the video.

Technically, that one thumbnail pic is the only possible spoiler, since it's only music. There's no actual battle footage in the video.

Is it just me or does music sound familiar? Like, the first part of it sounds like it came from another game. o_0

Probably not just you. Nintendo loves uses parts of themes from the same game in later areas and stuff, and this game remixes quite a bit of its own music. For instance, the Antasma battle theme likely mixes his main theme and the dream battle theme together, and the final dungeon theme mixes his normal theme with Bowser's main theme in a rather... subtle way.

AuthorMessage

CM30

258. Posted:

Dev wrote:

So there is a sound test in this game? That's good. I've always liked games having a music menu so I can listen to their good tracks.

Yep. And they couldn't have picked a better game to include one in, the music in this title is absolutely incredible.

AuthorMessage

Dark-Luigi

259. Posted:

CM30 wrote:

Dev wrote:

Yep. And they couldn't have picked a better game to include one in, the music in this title is absolutely incredible.

All the music in this game is just stuck in my head. Heck, in my opinion its the best music I have EVER heard on a Mario game, I even got some of them for my ringtones!

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
"Don't expect mouth to mouth!" -Waluigi.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.
Darkness is a thing I adore the most, it's in my blood.

3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

260. Posted:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B43bXrRVPFE

Well the game composer is Yoko Shimomura (pardon my spelling :$ ). She's done quite a few game compositions.

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky