3DS Forum

Topic: Mario & Luigi: Dream Team

Showing 221 to 240 of 538

AuthorMessage

Chris720

221. Posted:

LuigiMan200 wrote:

@Chris720 - I definitely not talking about just you, many people are doing that and it annoys me. Oh well, Sticker Star was getting negativity along with the hype before its release anyway. Dream Team looks fantastic and is getting nothing but praise. I think it'll be a great game to say the least. :)

At least the negativity was quite small compared to the hype, but I think everyone felt disappointed when the whole sticker concept felt held back. Dream Team is looking mighty fantastic though, it'll probably be the best Mario & Luigi game to date.

This thread beats all other threads
My Unfinishedloggery of Games | Google+

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0642-9960 | Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter: Jirachi720

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

222. Posted:

Chris720 wrote:

LuigiMan200 wrote:

@Chris720 - I definitely not talking about just you, many people are doing that and it annoys me. Oh well, Sticker Star was getting negativity along with the hype before its release anyway. Dream Team looks fantastic and is getting nothing but praise. I think it'll be a great game to say the least. :)

At least the negativity was quite small compared to the hype, but I think everyone felt disappointed when the whole sticker concept felt held back. Dream Team is looking mighty fantastic though, it'll probably be the best Mario & Luigi game to date.

One thing we can all agree on is with the added sound chips the 3ds has Nintendo has really stepped up its game in the sound department. Both games have amazing sounds and music as do many other nintendo games. Kid Icarus was great along with Fire Emblem!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

Nintendroid5000

223. Posted:

Untitled

Being released early in Euro retailers

Edited on by Nintendroid5000

Nintendroid5000

AuthorMessage

Dark-Luigi

224. Posted:

Untitled

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
"Don't expect mouth to mouth!" -Waluigi.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.
Darkness is a thing I adore the most, it's in my blood.

3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

AuthorMessage

iwanttodie

225. Posted:

You're welcome.

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND MOTHER 3

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

AuthorMessage

Nintendroid5000

226. Posted:

Mine arrived today. :)

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Edited on by Nintendroid5000

Nintendroid5000

AuthorMessage

19Robb92

227. Posted:

So excited for this! Picking it up first thing tomorrow! :D Can't wait!!!!!

Looking forward to: ZeldaU & Hyrule Warriors

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

AuthorMessage

Dark-Luigi

228. Posted:

Congrats to all of you who are getting the game, I know you'll all going to play the hell out of it just like me when I get it! I've been excited for this one ever since It first got announced! :D

Edited on by Dark-Luigi

AuthorMessage

Banker-Style

229. Posted:

Hopefully get this at the weekend.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

AuthorMessage

CM30

230. Posted:

The European official site for the game has now launched:

http://www.nintendo.co.uk/Games/Nintendo-3DS/Mario-Luigi-Drea...

You can find a run down of everything interesting found there in this article too:

http://nintendo3dsdaily.com/nintendo3dsnews/mario-official-si...

Could be worth checking out prior to the game's release.

Nintendo 3DS Community aka my website
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4189

AuthorMessage

Dark-Luigi

231. Posted:

@CM30 Just went to the website and downloaded a wallpaper, it's now on my new desktop.

AuthorMessage

CM30

232. Posted:

So, anyone else here currently playing Dream Team? I am, and am currently at Wakeport about to go to that mountain location. It's pretty fun so far, albeit quite a bit tougher than the first three games in the series...

Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!

AuthorMessage

Smitherenez

233. Posted:

CM30 wrote:

So, anyone else here currently playing Dream Team? I am, and am currently at Wakeport about to go to that mountain location. It's pretty fun so far, albeit quite a bit tougher than the first three games in the series...

I am at the same location as you and share the same opinion. The game had plenty of great moments so far! The only thing that I found disappointing is small amount of different enemies so far. Fighting the same enemy types for 3 to 4 hours is not fun. I do love the soundtrack and all the throwbacks to the earlier games :D

Please check out my Youtube gaming channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/FullHDPixelletsplays

Nintendo Network ID: Smitherenez

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

234. Posted:

Smitherenez wrote:

CM30 wrote:

I am at the same location as you and share the same opinion. The game had plenty of great moments so far! The only thing that I found disappointing is small amount of different enemies so far. Fighting the same enemy types for 3 to 4 hours is not fun. I do love the soundtrack and all the throwbacks to the earlier games :D

Good to hear it's a bit harder then the rest in the series. Not that BIS didn't have its moments! As for the same enemies for 3 to 4 hours you can blame about 90% of rpgs for that.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

235. Posted:

This game does seem harder than the other games. The 2nd boss could be really hard for newcomers.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel
Viridi Avatar

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage

Dark-Luigi

236. Posted:

I seen a video of Atasma's battle. And I agree it looked quite hard, but hey challenge is a good thing right?

AuthorMessage

CM30

237. Posted:

They may have overdone it here to be honest, despite the game giving you tutorials, it never seems to give you enemies/bosses with a reasonable amount of health.

Heck, even the Goomba equivalents may have about 20 health...

And I also think the stats Mario and Luigi have are often not really high enough at quite a few points, meaning battles do take a long, long while...

Still, it's fun, and the world is certainly interesting. And if you have too much trouble, there's always either the super guide or that badge that lets you avoid damage from the next six enemy hits when used...

AuthorMessage

Ganondwarf

238. Posted:

Awesome awesome game it came out today in Australia I traded in some Wii games and picked it up, it's my first time playing the Mario & Luigi rpg series but I'm loving it the art style is amazing I would recommend this game to anyone I am so glad I got my 3ds about 2 weeks ago :)

Ganondwarf

Nintendo Network ID: Forbsz

AuthorMessage

iwanttodie

239. Posted:

SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS

Kylie Koopa's in this game

SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND MOTHER 3

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

240. Posted:

Note to self; don't use a Secret Box...

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel
Viridi Avatar

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200