Forums

Topic: Mario & Luigi: Dream Team

Posts 161 to 180 of 492

Joeynator3000

Dev wrote:

Could this be the villain in Mario & Luigi: Dream Team?
Untitled
Apparently, her name is Antasma, a nightmarish being whose plan is to destroy a powerful item called the Darkstone to freeze the Pi'illows and create chaos on Pi'illo Island, although she possibly has a much darker plan. She looks like a hybrid of Cackletta and Princess Shroob.
http://nintendo3dscommunity.com/topic/11500-so-this-is-the-ma...

One thing is for certain....the final fight will take place inside Bowser, lol

CM30

You mean that Antasma will possess Bowser? That seems fair to assume. Not that it'll take place inside him, since you never fought the Elder Princess Shroob inside Bowser's actual body (even if she did possess him in the form of Shrowser).

Try out Gaming Reinvented, my new gaming forum and website!
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4...

Twitter:

DreamyViridi

I've seen gameplay of the giant battles. I loved them in BIS and this game's giant battles will be fantastic, I can just tell! Should I post the video? It's not high quality and people talk over it.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature. Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels /

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Dark-Luigi

LuigiMan200 wrote:

I've seen gameplay of the giant battles. I loved them in BIS and this game's giant battles will be fantastic, I can just tell! Should I post the video? It's not high quality and people talk over it.

Quality means not much to me, do post it please!

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it mysel...

Switch Friend Code: SW-0430-1213-7546 | 3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

DreamyViridi

Okey Dokey. Let's see...
Ah, here we go!

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature. Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels /

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

CM30

That's definitely possible. Has a Bowser feel to it, and almost reminds me of his battle music from Partners in Time (and the Bowser fight themes in the sequel):

Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!

Twitter:

DreamyViridi

SIZE DOES MATTER! is the name of the theme. This seems to be Giant Dreamy Luigi's battle theme. I already like it a bit more than the Giant Battle theme from Bowser's Inside Story. I hope Giant Luigi faces off against Giant Bowser at some point. I can just tell Dream Team will have its moments!

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Mario Maker Levels /

CM30

More fantastic music!

http://nintendo3dsdaily.com/nintendo3dsnews/mario-more-sample...

Wow, this game's soundtrack is freaking amazing!

Twitter:

Joeynator3000

Stupid Europeans, getting games before meh. T.T
Anyways yeah, dunno how to explain it....but I think with the DS the devs had to rely (bleh, dunno how to explain, lol) on a source on the DS itself for the music.
Doesn't work that way on the 3DS though, which is why games like these get some epic soundtracks.

DreamyViridi

I notice how that's the European trailer but the name is Dream Team, not Dream Team Bros.
Perhaps they undid the name change?

Mario Maker Levels /

CM30

Bump, because here are some more interesting things about this game.

For one thing, here's both a commercial and a new trailer:

Secondly, here's proof of Popple's return!

http://nintendo3dsdaily.com/nintendo3dsnews/popple-returns-in...

Untitled

So yeah, enjoy I guess!

Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic