Forums

Topic: Mario & Luigi: Dream Team

Posts 121 to 140 of 544

kkslider5552000

Emaan wrote:

Konata wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Wait so the story is just rescue peach?

I'm guessing so.
I was hoping for something more complex x3.

Wasn't that the story basically in nearly every Mario game?

amended

Beyond Good and Evil 2 better be happening! In the meanwhile though, here's a fun little Let's Play of the original. Think you'll like the game if you like Zelda!
LeT's PlAy BEYOND GOOD AND EVIL < Link to LP

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: Slider...

Emaan

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Emaan wrote:

Konata wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Wait so the story is just rescue peach?

I'm guessing so.
I was hoping for something more complex x3.

Wasn't that the story basically in nearly every Mario game?

amended

Of course.
My point being though, that even one of the Mario & Luigi games adhered to this storyline- and people didn't seem to notice that then.

yoshi's disco
pink ness -quik backloggery
✰ not around as much as I used to be :o ) ✰

Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

Spoony_Tech

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

Is it just me, or do some of the visuals in this game remind me of Super Mario RPG? >.>

It's just you

Go back to playing Monster Hunter Mr MIA!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

WHAT IS RETRO DOING??!!

Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Emaan

3DSonicPizzaHD wrote:

So, the game's name changed from Mario & Luigi: Dream Team to Mario & Luigi: Dream Team Bros.? Meh...

I think that's for Europe o:

yoshi's disco
pink ness -quik backloggery
✰ not around as much as I used to be :o ) ✰

Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

OdnetninAges

Emaan wrote:

3DSonicPizzaHD wrote:

So, the game's name changed from Mario & Luigi: Dream Team to Mario & Luigi: Dream Team Bros.? Meh...

I think that's for Europe o:

Oh! Ok. I had a feeling that might be the case, but I wasn't sure. lol.

Console Usernames: Rc

HIGH QUALITY VIDEO GAME RIPS

"I'll destroy the illusion with my right hand!"

Miiverse Profile

My Anime List

NSLU Playthrough with friends

Check out Ninten-Times! NOTE: It's dead.

The original classic.

Salty about no NX at e3 this year.

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

DreamyViridi

NiNTENDOMiNATi0N on YouTube has been able to record 22 minutes of this game with perfect sound.
I'm loving the battle themes; yes I said themes. Here, check out the video!
Don't worry about spoilers, the dialogue's in a different language.

During battles in Luigi's dream, for some reason, Luigi can't fight so he assists in attacks instead. While Mario fights by himself technically, Luigi somehow increases Mario's current HP by x1.5 and Bros Points a little to make up for it. Both Bros. still get exp. in dream battles too. Pretty cool!

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Though it was recently my 3-year anniversary as a NintendoLifer, so for old-times sake...
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels / The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by Auracle / My YouTube Channel

Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Dark-Luigi

LuigiMan200 wrote:

NiNTENDOMiNATi0N on YouTube has been able to record 22 minutes of this game with perfect sound.
I'm loving the battle themes; yes I said themes. Here, check out the video!
Don't worry about spoilers, the dialogue's in a different language.

During battles in Luigi's dream, for some reason, Luigi can't fight so he assists in attacks instead. While Mario fights by himself technically, Luigi somehow increases Mario's current HP by x1.5 and Bros Points a little to make up for it. Both Bros. still get exp. in dream battles too. Pretty cool!

Phew! For a minute there I thought that they would keep the original battle theme from Inside Story Good thing it didn't. Thanks for the upload!

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
"Don't expect mouth to mouth!" -Waluigi.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.
Darkness is a thing I adore the most, it's in my blood.

Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

Dark-Luigi

LuigiMan200 wrote:

@Big-Daddy - Well, I didn't upload it, just pointing it out but you're welcome.
I find it interesting how there are enemies in Luigi's dreams.

I know you didn't. And yea it does feel a bit awkward that enemies can be in his dreams.

Edited on by Dark-Luigi

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
"Don't expect mouth to mouth!" -Waluigi.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.
Darkness is a thing I adore the most, it's in my blood.

Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

Happy_Mask

The battle themes remind me of superstar saga.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Joeynator3000

Big-Daddy wrote:

LuigiMan200 wrote:

NiNTENDOMiNATi0N on YouTube has been able to record 22 minutes of this game with perfect sound.
I'm loving the battle themes; yes I said themes. Here, check out the video!
Don't worry about spoilers, the dialogue's in a different language.

During battles in Luigi's dream, for some reason, Luigi can't fight so he assists in attacks instead. While Mario fights by himself technically, Luigi somehow increases Mario's current HP by x1.5 and Bros Points a little to make up for it. Both Bros. still get exp. in dream battles too. Pretty cool!

Phew! For a minute there I thought that they would keep the original battle theme from Inside Story Good thing it didn't. Thanks for the upload!

Why would you think that? lol
None of battle themes from the past games are the same. xD

insert reason for avi change here
YES I MAKE STUPID MISTAKES CONSTANTLY, LEAVE ME ALONE!!!
ZOMG YOUTUBE!!!
TUMBLR!!!
A totally safe and not random link.
Lzeon's name is here because he's a big meanie poopy head, and Megumi is smexy.

Twitter:

Henmii

It looks fantastic! The look of the game (a cross between Mario and Luigi and Mario rpg from the looks of it) could give the series some freshness, and it could easily be the 3DS game of the year! And hopefully as good as the original! It's also fun to see all those block people and people from the Bean Bean kingdom! And Phi'llo island is probably a play on Pillow, I guess. Because of the magic pillows.

I wouldn't have guessed it at first, but first the awesome Luigi's mansion 2, then the new Mario and Luigi, and hopefully a nice Alttp 2, maybe even a cool Yoshi's island 3, yes that makes 2013 quite a cool 3DS year!!

Henmii

TheKingOfTown

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

God...those are sprites. Wow they're beautiful!

I know right! Such fluid animations too!

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

19Robb92

Isn't that BIS artwork? ^

Anyway, this looks anazing. They nailed the music as well frim the sounds of it in the NinDomination vid! the soecial attacks looks like sooo much fun!

Looking forward to: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic