Forums

Topic: Mario & Luigi: Dream Team

Posts 101 to 120 of 544

Knux

This could possibly be GOTY right here. I can't wait for this!

Knux

kkslider5552000

You know, there was no way this game was gonna be bad at all. But I am so disappointed Alpha Dream only makes Mario and Luigi games, they shouldn't be known for just one series. This simultaneously proves my point and yet somehow also makes it irrelevant. This looks completely amazing.

I mean the battles are so cool you could call the Super Mario Brothers bada**. That's impressive.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Try a XENOBLADE CHRONICLES X LET'S PLAY now for the cost of nothing! : D
LeT's PlAy XENOBLADE CHRONICLES X (blind)

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: Slider...

CM30

I'm definitely excited for this one. Indeed, it seems like it maintains all the wackyness, humour and creativity of the first few Mario & Luigi games, something which is real nice to see after the 'no new stuff' Sticker Star.

Try out Gaming Reinvented, my new gaming forum and website!
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4189

Twitter:

kkslider5552000

Also as a complete and utter continuity nerd, I like the characters returning from the last game. The weird block people and Starlow. I think I saw a bean bean character too?

Try a XENOBLADE CHRONICLES X LET'S PLAY now for the cost of nothing! : D
LeT's PlAy XENOBLADE CHRONICLES X (blind)

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: Slider...

19Robb92

This looks soooooooo good. I love that it takes place in a new kingdom and the return of the Block people Looks freaking amazing!

Looking forward to: ZeldaU & Hyrule Warriors

Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

Pokefanmum82

i wish we could get that luigi 3DS XL that Japan is getting though. I`d love to have Luigi on my 3DS

Want: SMTxFE, Zelda, Disney Magical World 2, Disney AA, Style Savvy 3, 7th Dragon III Code, Federation Force, MH Generations, DQ7, DQ8, Pokemon Sun and Moon.
Now Playing: Pokemon X, Fates, Return to PopoloCrois, and Project X Zone 2

Emaan

As much as I loved Sticker Star, I'm pleasantly surprised that this game stayed true to its perspective series and what made it good.

yoshi's disco
pink ness -quik backloggery
✰ not around as much as I used to be :o ) ✰

Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

TheKingOfTown

I just realized that everyone is a sprite in this game. Those are some really great looking sprites.

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

Meowpheel

What can be more complex than Luigi subconsciously kidnapping Peach and trying to kill Mario?

Edited on by Meowpheel

Meowph, that's right!

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Emaan

Konata wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Wait so the story is just rescue peach?

I'm guessing so.
I was hoping for something more complex x3.

Wasn't that the story basically in Partners in Time?

yoshi's disco
pink ness -quik backloggery
✰ not around as much as I used to be :o ) ✰

Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic