3DS Forum

Topic: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Showing 961 to 980 of 1,278

AuthorMessage

Whopper744

961. Posted:

I love how much character this game has. It can really make you a Luigi fan. The ghost are fun to watch around each other too sometimes.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744
Fellow WV residents and MK8 fans...join the WV Cup today! 3052 9702 2828

Join Koopalings Thursdays! 5842-3656-8790

(used to be Joshers744...changed it to my Nintendo ID)

-John 3:16

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

AuthorMessage

k8sMum

962. Posted:

i get my copy tomorrow; cannot wait! my kids and i put so many hours into the original. my cait especially loved it...good times with lots of laughs. i have bittersweet feelings about playing the new one, but know that cait would be first in line for it.

'Omnes Qui Errant Non Pereunt' Tolkien
'God is a kid with an antfarm.' "Constantine"
3ds friend code: 0860 3849 6133
Caitlin's Memorial Site

AuthorMessage

Nintengirl

963. Posted:

I just bought it! Super excited!

3DS Friend Code: 0989-1789-0282 Just tell me if you wanna swap codes. (Especially if you plan on getting AC: NL!)
NNID: Lady_Ghirahim You need to add me through your friend list, though.
Check out my Tumblr: http://the-unsolvable-riddle.tumblr.com/

AuthorMessage

MasterWario

964. Posted:

Popcorn wrote:

school got canceled today so i have all day to play this :)

anyone trying to get 100% besides me? i got every boo and gem up to b-3 so far

I've been trying to find Boos, but I've only found two so far by B-4 (including the one you automatically get). I thought I looked everywhere in A-1, but I had no luck...I got three stars though! ^_^

I like how you get more gold if you suck up a ghost with a stronger surge and/or multiple ghosts at the same time; adds a nice, optional complexity into the ghost fights.

Been thinking lately, that Shulk would actually make a really good Smash Bros. character. (Still would rather have King K. Rool though)
My Pushmo Levels
My Crashmo Levels
My Colors! 3D Gallery
Bogmire sprite by A.J. Nitro

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371

AuthorMessage

Sgt_Ludby

965. Posted:

Hey everyone!

This game is so good =P I am LOVING it!

I've only played Hunter mode in the Scarescraper once, though. I'm actually having a hard time connecting right now =/

What kind of strategies do you guys employ? Do you search everything and try and find as much loot? Or do you try and defeat all of the ghosts as quick as possible?

If we talk and have fun here on NL, feel free to add me!! (Just let me know so I can accept)
Nintendo Network ID: Sgt_Ludby
3DS Friend Code: 2750-1169-2298
Formerly known as Pwdrmntainskier

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

966. Posted:

This game is great, i beat the first mansion today. E. Gadd is hilarious in the game.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

AuthorMessage

Konata

967. Posted:

The ScareScraper is working much better for me today.
I really like it x3. Except when people hog the keys and they don't know where to go! Then we get no where. It sucks!

I'm sorrryy I keep disappearing >_<.
Visit my K-Pop lair!
My favorite k-pop songs Come Listen!

3DS Friend Code: 5284-2709-9903 | Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter: SherrSamala

AuthorMessage

MrGameluvr

968. Posted:

Sgt_Ludby wrote:

Hey everyone!

This game is so good =P I am LOVING it!

I've only played Hunter mode in the Scarescraper once, though. I'm actually having a hard time connecting right now =/

What kind of strategies do you guys employ? Do you search everything and try and find as much loot? Or do you try and defeat all of the ghosts as quick as possible?

My strategy is this:
1. LOOK EVERYWHERE: Gold and money are hidden in places you would never even expect.
2. When fighting ghosts, I wait until my power gauge is full and then suck them in. This yields more money from capturing them. Also I try to capture two ghosts at the same time while trying to get a full power gauge.

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7646-0932.

AuthorMessage

Dark-Luigi

969. Posted:

Konata wrote:

I really like it x3. Except when people hog the keys and they don't know where to go! Then we get no where. It sucks!

Glad it's working for you. I can't wait to get the game on Friday or April 1st so we can play together! P.s Did you get the note I sent you from swapnote?

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
"Don't expect mouth to mouth!" -Waluigi.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.
Darkness is a thing I adore the most, it's in my blood.

3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

AuthorMessage

Emaan

970. Posted:

I'm trying to 100% this game as well, to some of you doing the same ^

Since I pretty much did all I could do in the original, I'm going for all gems, all boos, etc. in this one :3

Now to make some solid progress. I'm still in the first mansion, but there's no rush.

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

Konata

971. Posted:

Big-Daddy wrote:

Konata wrote:

Glad it's working for you. I can't wait to get the game on Friday or April 1st so we can play together! P.s Did you get the note I sent you from swapnote?

I still have swapnote but I never actually USE it. I get so many crap messages I just got fed up with it x3.

Visit my K-Pop lair!

3DS Friend Code: 5284-2709-9903 | Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter: SherrSamala

AuthorMessage

WiiULoveSquid

972. Posted:

Down to one last gem in the first mansion but I can't find it! If I could, I could move onto mansion two so much easier, lol

Edited on by WiiULoveSquid

WiiULoveSquid

AuthorMessage

OdnetninAges

973. Posted:

@Kato
@Nintengirl
@Konata
@WingedFish

Added.

TBD might get pissed if she finds out we are not doing this on the 3DS Friend Codes thread...
...or she might not care, and continue playing FE:A.

Edited on by OdnetninAges

Console Usernames: Rc

LOL, HASHTAG

I got my 3DS back from repair!!

Can't wait to use Lucina and Pac-Man in the new SSB.

Miiverse Profile

My Anime List

NSLU Playthrough with friends

Check out Ninten-Times!

The Pinnacle of Human Achievement

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

AuthorMessage

Popcorn

974. Posted:

im really loving the abonded mine

Nintendo Network : Popcorn
3ds FC: 2621-2651-7547
Animal Crossing New Leaf Fruit: Pear

AuthorMessage

Nintengirl

975. Posted:

I haven't unlocked ScareScrapper yet, but when I do I'll play with you guys.

3DS Friend Code: 0989-1789-0282 Just tell me if you wanna swap codes. (Especially if you plan on getting AC: NL!)
NNID: Lady_Ghirahim You need to add me through your friend list, though.
Check out my Tumblr: http://the-unsolvable-riddle.tumblr.com/

AuthorMessage

MasterWario

976. Posted:

Konata wrote:

Konata if you run/sprint into a player holding a key they will drop it, and then you can pick it up! ^_^

Been thinking lately, that Shulk would actually make a really good Smash Bros. character. (Still would rather have King K. Rool though)
My Pushmo Levels
My Crashmo Levels
My Colors! 3D Gallery
Bogmire sprite by A.J. Nitro

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371

AuthorMessage

GamecubeMan

977. Posted:

So I just bought the game. Havent gotten the chance to play it though. Anyway, what do you experienced Lugi's Mansion fans think of the game? Is it a worthy sequel?

Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah... not happening.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407

AuthorMessage

Konata

978. Posted:

MasterWario wrote:

Konata wrote:

Konata if you run/sprint into a player holding a key they will drop it, and then you can pick it up! ^_^

I know x3. I've watched other people do it, but somehow when I do it, it never works.

Rush mode is a serious pain when everyone isn't working together. I've done it five times today (all five floor, normal level.) And I haven't been able to complete it ONCE.

Visit my K-Pop lair!

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

979. Posted:

CM30 wrote:

LOL, someone already broke the game:

One day after Japanese release, someone already finds a glitch...

Did this glitch a few times now, I was able to get outside and was able to get between floor boards in which I could not get out.

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Droid Gurus I Public Chat I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

Popcorn

980. Posted:

GamecubeMan wrote:

So I just bought the game. Havent gotten the chance to play it though. Anyway, what do you experienced Lugi's Mansion fans think of the game? Is it a worthy sequel?

ok im going to totally rant now that someone asked! lol :)

luigi's mansion 1 is my favorite game ever besides diablo 2 so i had very high expectations when the game was first announced. i was very depressed to see they removed the idea of portrait ghosts too and replaced them with more generic ghosts that repeat themselves over and over.the game is also on rails so its not like a linear exploration like the original. i also felt as if they changed the visuals too much from the original and its more of a cartoony feel (which really isnt a horrible thing), i would also say they geared it more towards the general audience even more than the first one so you won't see any possessed little girls sleeping on the ceiling. and they removed the original theme that played all the time and changed it to something else and took out elements and added alot of puzzles.and one last thing before i go onto the pros; in my opinion i felt like i didnt want to move on without finding every single gem and boo. now i felt the way with the boo's in the first game but their locations were utterly obvious so it wasnt a problem and the gems wernt even mentioned so i had no pressure on those. but in dark moon they made finding boo's extremely complex and difficult and i felt i needed to get every boo to unlock that last mission and i felt like i was constantly being notified on those gems on my touch screen. and i know i said that was the last thing bbut i gotta say something else.... egadd is so incredibly annoying in this one and he calls you on the ds every 5 minutes dear lord lol.

now pros:

very improved sucking mechanics for gosts... they should of been like this in the origibal to start with. its longer, its in 3d it has multiplayer. and even though i said above i didnt really like how they did collectibles its undeniable replay value. the game is also very funny.

but anyway dark moon is an insanely awesome standalone game but loving the original so much i didnt find it as good

im going to be surprised if anyone reads my gigantic wall of text but if you do tell me your thoughts :D

Nintendo Network : Popcorn
3ds FC: 2621-2651-7547
Animal Crossing New Leaf Fruit: Pear