Forums

Topic: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Posts 961 to 980 of 1,215

Arianabtd

I'm just about to start clockworks! (Well I started it yesterday, but I had to turn my 3DS off so I have to start it over. I wish there was some sort of quick save option.) It looks pretty cool.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

theblackdragon

@Tech101: I think i've just hit the fourth or fifth mission, i can't remember off top of my head. i just think if maybe the professor's text ran on the bottom screen or something without interrupting my exploration, i'd get the info i needed without the big fat HALT in gameplay, y'know? i never did play the original, so maybe i'm not getting the nostalgia working for me on it, i guess. :/

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Danb159

Can't wait to get this game tomorrow, seems people are really enjoying it.

FC: 3368 - 1387 - 8699

Twitter:

grumblebuzzz

E. Gadd stops calling so much after the first mansion, so hang in there. It's an awesome game.

When I close my eyes, I see pixilated blood.

MasterWario

I FINALLY found the A-1 boo...of course you knew it had to be a hard place since it's the shortest level in the game. I've only got one more boo in gloomy mansion left! I made it to Clockworks today too, I'm really liking it so far.

About the professor getting annoying, he certainly can if you just want to explore, but I try to get into the narrative of the story and it seems to help a lot, if that makes any sense. Of course, like other people have said, E. Gadd calms down a lot once you get past the first mansion, and if you ever redo any of the levels you can press start twice to skip through his DS calls.

@CrimsonFire13 That's actually my ringtone right now :3

Edited on by MasterWario

I would have never guessed Weezing was so useful until I played a HeartGold Nuzlocke!
My YouTube Channel! Video game related, of course!
My Pushmo Levels

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterWario

Spoony_Tech

I found all the boos in the first mansion. It's really easy actually as long as you comb over every room. Plus I've played the first mansion so much I can tell what's missing in the room! Once you get all the ghosts it sort of unlocks a ghost rush stage. I three stared it the second time as the first I was still trying to collect all the gold and time is more important!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

OptometristLime

theblackdragon wrote:

@Tech101: Ant switched up the 'edit, quote, report' links today to display on mouseover, the way they do on the mainsite. they were a bit buggy in firefox this morning and he's fixed that, and I've let him know that they're still not displaying right on the phone, so hopefully he'll have it all hammered out for us soon.

I'd noticed this as well, thanks for your diligence @theblackdragon (and the webmaster guy too)

Edited on by OptometristLime

You are what you eat from your head to your feet.

Popcorn

beat the single player and got every boo and gem

anyone want to play scarescraper? im about to try it

Nintendo Network : Popcorn
3ds FC: 2621-2651-7547
Animal Crossing New Leaf Fruit: Pear

RR529

FFG: 79/100

Their main issues were that it didn't give them good direction in some areas, and some levels were too long for a portable game.

They loved the rest of it, though (although they said the ghost theme should have warranted an E10 rating, instead of E).

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

e-love

Along with E. Gadd calling you a lot, this game is just much more streamlined than the original; considering the level system and other things.

I would much prefer the design of the original game. I would take three Luigi's Mansion 1 size mansions over having the amount that's present in this game any day- with them being smaller and more linear as a trade-off.

Anyways, just got to Haunted Towers. I really like this plant theme a lot more than Gloomy Mansion's :3

Edited on by e-love

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Ecto-1

At first I didn't like the mission based structure over the original's more open ended setup, but the more I play, the more I think it fits this one well. It just works better for a portable game. Also, the variety of the mansions is impressive. This is easily among my favorite 3DS games.

Boo! I'm a ghost.
Check out my Rytmik songs on Youtube
Colors 3D Gallery

3DS Friend Code: 3566-1553-9977 | Nintendo Network ID: ECTO-1989

Adhrast

Midnight here, downloading it from the eShop
Can't wait to try it!

Adhrast

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6194-1975 | Nintendo Network ID: Adhrast

Undead_terror

Im only at the second mansion an barely tounching the game, im not saying it's a bad game but im not in the gaming mood lately...need to slap some sense in me

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

That's ok. I've put about 6-8 hours into this and I'm just now ready to head for the second mansion. I'm just missing one gem from the first and don't feel like looking for it.

Also anyone on my friends list want to play online tonight me and one other will be playing at 11 est. Join us if you can. So far I've only played with two of us!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

e-love

Adhrast wrote:

Midnight here, downloading it from the eShop
Can't wait to try it!

Oh that's right! Europe is getting it tomorrow.

Excited for you all~

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Undead_terror

Tech101 wrote:

That's ok. I've put about 6-8 hours into this and I'm just now ready to head for the second mansion. I'm just missing one gem from the first and don't feel like looking for it.

Also anyone on my friends list want to play online tonight me and one other will be playing at 11 est. Join us if you can. So far I've only played with two of us!

Add me and I will add you back, same goes to 3dash since I added him yesterday.

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Arianabtd

undead_terror wrote:

Im only at the second mansion an barely tounching the game, im not saying it's a bad game but im not in the gaming mood lately...need to slap some sense in me

Same here. I think it's fun, but I don't feel like playing it right now >_<. I don't even feel like playing any other games right now.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.