Forums

Topic: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Posts 941 to 960 of 1,215

Nintengirl

I'll come play! Are you still on?
Edit: I can play in like 10 minutes.

Edited on by Nintengirl

3DS Friend Code: 0989-1789-0282 Just tell me if you wanna swap codes. (Especially if you plan on getting AC: NL!)
NNID: Lady_Ghirahim You need to add me through your friend list, though.
Check out my Tumblr: http://the-unsolvable-riddle.tumblr.com/

luisesteban

Today I have my first scarescrapper experience.

So much fun, a lot of good frustration when somebody stole my ghost.

One single sesions is a lot of time, like 30 - 40 minutes at least. It is amazing.

luisesteban

Popcorn

so close to finishing the game. think i only have 1 or 2 missions left. that last mission i did was hard where you just kept sucking up ghosts throughout the final mansion. i died than tried again and luckily i picked up a golden bone and died on the last 4 ghosts and apparently a golden bone is just like a revival life

i thought it was money lol

Nintendo Network : Popcorn
3ds FC: 2621-2651-7547
Animal Crossing New Leaf Fruit: Pear

zoroarkrules25

I just made it to clockwork mansion, this game is so much fun.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

Nintengirl

I'm off for tonight and I may not be on tomorrow. I had fun on ScareScraper though!

3DS Friend Code: 0989-1789-0282 Just tell me if you wanna swap codes. (Especially if you plan on getting AC: NL!)
NNID: Lady_Ghirahim You need to add me through your friend list, though.
Check out my Tumblr: http://the-unsolvable-riddle.tumblr.com/

GamecubeMan

My opinion, this game is probably one of the reasons why I bought a 3DS. Ever since I beat the original ten years ago I have wondered if Nintendo would ever give the title the light of day again. Well they did, it is great. I would not say fantastic because the original was fantastic but this game was great.

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

rmqkr

It really is incredible. Very beautiful. I played the multiplayer Hunter Mode with some random person, and we beat the 10 levels together and I think ti's the first time that I really had genuine fun playing on-line

rmqkr

Whopper744

only on the second mansion due to not having much time to play this week yet, but wow. I've said it before, but I say it again. This game has a good bit of character too it. It makes you kind of root for Luigi. He's scared of everything and I think it really adds to it. The ghost have been a bit of a laugh to watch at times too. They get into a lot of trouble, but seem to have a blast doing it. Now if I could only find that boo in the first mission...

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

Marakuto

The store where I pre-ordered Luigi's Mansion 2 from gave me my money back because they sent me a text message that if I didn't collect it in 2 days then no refund. I was really looking forward to just going to collect it and then go on holiday at the same day... :/

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals ...

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

Spoony_Tech

Why can't I qoute!

@Barbiegurl777 It unlocked after stage 4 of the first mansion.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

Joshers744 wrote:

only on the second mansion due to not having much time to play this week yet, but wow. I've said it before, but I say it again. This game has a good bit of character too it. It makes you kind of root for Luigi. He's scared of everything and I think it really adds to it. The ghost have been a bit of a laugh to watch at times too. They get into a lot of trouble, but seem to have a blast doing it. Now if I could only find that boo in the first mission...

I think I remember where he was if you would like me to tell you?

Also is it just me or is the quote edit and report not visible anymore? I'm on my phone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

theblackdragon

@Tech101: Ant switched up the 'edit, quote, report' links today to display on mouseover, the way they do on the mainsite. they were a bit buggy in firefox this morning and he's fixed that, and I've let him know that they're still not displaying right on the phone, so hopefully he'll have it all hammered out for us soon.

as for LM2... i was so ready to love this game, and i'm just not feeling it. the professor is really starting to tick me off, all his interruptions are really obnoxious when i'm just going around and exploring and stuff. i'll keep going with it for a couple more missions at least, but if it doesn't start capturing me soon i'm probably just gonna go back to FE:A.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

k8sMum

i am enjoying LM2: fun gameplay with some real difficulty to make it interesting. @TBD: you're right about the professor being a bit intrusive, but it hasn't irritated me too much. the controls are a bit more wonky than in the original too, imo.

my main problem is with cramping in my right hand. i have serious nintendo thumb from years of button mashing and this game takes a toll on my hand. i cannot even bear to think of what it is like to play on a regular 3DS: i would be crippled.

Switch friend code: SW-2516-0773-8992
Dream Addy: DA-3238-0526-8917

Spoony_Tech

theblackdragon wrote:

@Tech101: Ant switched up the 'edit, quote, report' links today to display on mouseover, the way they do on the mainsite. they were a bit buggy in firefox this morning and he's fixed that, and I've let him know that they're still not displaying right on the phone, so hopefully he'll have it all hammered out for us soon.

as for LM2... i was so ready to love this game, and i'm just not feeling it. the professor is really starting to tick more off, all his interruptions are really obnoxious when i'm just going around and exploring and stuff. i'll keep going with it for a couple more missions at least, but if it doesn't start capturing me soon i'm probably just gonna go back to FE:A.

If I tap that space they appear but thanks for replying to me!

It can't just be the professor ticking you off. What else about it don't you like? I'm having a wonderful time.

MERG said:

theblackdragon

@Tech101: I just got an e-mail telling me to check 'em since he tweaked it again, so it looks like they're fixed now on my phone's end. glad to hear it's working on yours too now :3

anyway, it is definitely the professor ticking me off, because everything stops and you have to see what he wants, and i just want to explore, y'know?

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

How far are you? I've noticed he doesn't stop you quite as much more into the game. He really only seems to stop you when you just finished an objective.

MERG said:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.