Topic: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Posts 921 to 940 of 1,287

emaan

I'll add you as well @Nintengirl o:

ديسكو الحب
✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

Undead_terror

Thanks for letting me know guys, I will add nintengirl, captinpancakes and luigi.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Youtube Channel I eShop Gurus l Super Smash Bros. 4 Brawler Card I Mario Kart 8 Player Card l My Super Mario Maker levels!

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

MasterWario

I see people are exchanging friend codes on here. Should we perhaps start doing ScareScraper sessions with the online mode?

I would have never guessed Weezing was so useful until I played a HeartGold Nuzlocke!
My YouTube Channel! Video game related, of course!
My Pushmo Levels
My Crashmo Levels

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterWario

zoroarkrules25

Sounds cool, also i got the game today, it is awesome!

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

luisesteban

The game is lovely, pretty good done.

luisesteban

Undead_terror

Dammit, when buddy came into my plaza, I took him to my mii maker and then was not able to get a piece of the puzzle panel.

The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Youtube Channel I eShop Gurus l Super Smash Bros. 4 Brawler Card I Mario Kart 8 Player Card l My Super Mario Maker levels!

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

TOMBOY25

LuigiMan200 wrote:

@Happy_Mask - And you're lucky because it isn't even released in the UK 'til this Friday.

thursday actually

TOMBOY25

3DS Friend Code: 0275-8827-8761 | Nintendo Network ID: TOMBOY25

kato

Nintengirl wrote:

I'll add anyone who wants to add me! (I'll be getting the game later this week)

Added you. Add me plzz. Name is Kato. FC is 1762-3089-2416

Name is Kato 3DS FC is 1762-3089-2416

HandheldGuru97

Having a fantastic time with this game. I am on A-4 right now so almost to the scare scraper. I love the humour in this game, it doesn't feel out of place it just weaves right in and fits like a glove.

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems!!!!!!!!!!
The New 3DS XL is amazing, soon the NX will be upon us!
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/HandheldGuru9...

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

Undead_terror

Well I just got this game and was able to get 10 extra club nintendo coins (885 club nintendo coins now)...I don't think I will get any sleep tonight

Hunter-D

Wow. The reception from this game from here and all across the internet & social media is amazing. You can count on Nintendo to give you these special experiences you won't find elsewhere.

Edited on by Hunter-D

http://www.backloggery.com/dem0

3DS Friend Code: 0903-2725-1475 | Nintendo Network ID: Dem0.U | Twitter:

KingDunsparce

I added @undead_terror and @Emaan
Also @Emaan, yes it seems gamestop was trying to get rid of the poster (they asked the person in line in front of me as well) and I accepted. It's a pretty nice quality poster

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P
Behold: My Sparceloggery
Needs more Dunsparce. Much better

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

TheKingOfTown

With all you guys loving this game so much, it sort of makes me want this too. But I've never played it before. I wish a demo would come out. D:

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

Snagrio

3DSonicPizzaHD wrote:

I have it the worst...

I have to get a job first before I can get this game.

At least my friend got it so I can do the ScareScraper with him for a while...

I'm barely better off then you. For one thing, I finally do have a job, BUT I'm getting my long overdue deluxe Wii U first, and I need another $250 not including what I get for my first paycheck (which should knock off $100 or so). So yeah, we both ain't getting it for a while my friend.

Edited on by Snagrio

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

golephish

playing it now. it is ok so far...

NEW 3DS XL FC: 5172-0274-7263

Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

Anybody just get a spotpass from Miyamoto? He is a level 5 for find mii and has every single puzzle piece!!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Undead_terror

Im enjoying it now, and I like the fact that instead of a gameboy you get a ds original called the dual scream, as much as I hate it, some of us got to go to sleep for work tomorrow.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic