Topic: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Posts 921 to 940 of 1,287

emaan

I'll add you as well @Nintengirl o:

ديسكو الحب
✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

MasterWario

I see people are exchanging friend codes on here. Should we perhaps start doing ScareScraper sessions with the online mode?

I would have never guessed Weezing was so useful until I played a HeartGold Nuzlocke!
My YouTube Channel! Video game related, of course!
My Pushmo Levels
My Crashmo Levels

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterWario

zoroarkrules25

Sounds cool, also i got the game today, it is awesome!

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

luisesteban

The game is lovely, pretty good done.

luisesteban

TOMBOY25

LuigiMan200 wrote:

@Happy_Mask - And you're lucky because it isn't even released in the UK 'til this Friday.

thursday actually

TOMBOY25

3DS Friend Code: 0275-8827-8761 | Nintendo Network ID: TOMBOY25

kato

Nintengirl wrote:

I'll add anyone who wants to add me! (I'll be getting the game later this week)

Added you. Add me plzz. Name is Kato. FC is 1762-3089-2416

Name is Kato 3DS FC is 1762-3089-2416

HandheldGuru97

Having a fantastic time with this game. I am on A-4 right now so almost to the scare scraper. I love the humour in this game, it doesn't feel out of place it just weaves right in and fits like a glove.

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems!!!!!!!!!!
The New 3DS XL is amazing, soon the NX will be upon us!
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/HandheldGuru9...

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

Undead_terror

Well I just got this game and was able to get 10 extra club nintendo coins (885 club nintendo coins now)...I don't think I will get any sleep tonight

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Youtube Channel I eShop Gurus l Super Smash Bros. 4 Brawler Card I Mario Kart 8 Player Card l My Super Mario Maker levels!

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Hunter-D

Wow. The reception from this game from here and all across the internet & social media is amazing. You can count on Nintendo to give you these special experiences you won't find elsewhere.

Edited on by Hunter-D

http://www.backloggery.com/dem0

3DS Friend Code: 0903-2725-1475 | Nintendo Network ID: Dem0.U | Twitter:

KingDunsparce

I added @undead_terror and @Emaan
Also @Emaan, yes it seems gamestop was trying to get rid of the poster (they asked the person in line in front of me as well) and I accepted. It's a pretty nice quality poster

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P
Behold: My Sparceloggery
Needs more Dunsparce. Much better

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

TheKingOfTown

With all you guys loving this game so much, it sort of makes me want this too. But I've never played it before. I wish a demo would come out. D:

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

WingedSnagret

3DSonicPizzaHD wrote:

I have it the worst...

I have to get a job first before I can get this game.

At least my friend got it so I can do the ScareScraper with him for a while...

I'm barely better off then you. For one thing, I finally do have a job, BUT I'm getting my long overdue deluxe Wii U first, and I need another $250 not including what I get for my first paycheck (which should knock off $100 or so). So yeah, we both ain't getting it for a while my friend.

Edited on by WingedSnagret

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

golephish

playing it now. it is ok so far...

NEW 3DS XL FC: 5172-0274-7263

Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

Anybody just get a spotpass from Miyamoto? He is a level 5 for find mii and has every single puzzle piece!!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

WHAT IS RETRO DOING??!!

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Undead_terror

Im enjoying it now, and I like the fact that instead of a gameboy you get a ds original called the dual scream, as much as I hate it, some of us got to go to sleep for work tomorrow.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Youtube Channel I eShop Gurus l Super Smash Bros. 4 Brawler Card I Mario Kart 8 Player Card l My Super Mario Maker levels!

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic