Forums

Topic: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Posts 861 to 880 of 1,215

Arianabtd

I'm using the scare scraper right now.
It's buggy since so many people are on x3.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

e-love

@Konata, how far do you have to get to unlock that?

@undead_terror, the missions are sorta like the original's first world, only on a smaller scale. As far as the first mansion goes, they've taken me on average about 20 minutes. I've only done a few though.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

LuigiTheGreenFire

undead_terror wrote:

What are the "missions" like? is it like the original or a stage like in mario 3d land?

Each mission gives you a specific task. In each mission you can go back to any previously explored room (which I would recommend as there are surprises).

So you still get to explore a lot of the mansion even if E. Gadd brings you back to his lab after every mission.

What Would W. Do?

3DS Friend Code: 3609-1033-1732 | Nintendo Network ID: Wman1996

Nintengirl

I'll add anyone who wants to add me! (I'll be getting the game later this week)

3DS Friend Code: 0989-1789-0282 Just tell me if you wanna swap codes. (Especially if you plan on getting AC: NL!)
NNID: Lady_Ghirahim You need to add me through your friend list, though.
Check out my Tumblr: http://the-unsolvable-riddle.tumblr.com/

ThePirateCaptain

@Nintengirl
I'll add you. I won't have the game 'till Friday or Saturday this week but anyone can feel free to add me if they want.

Edited on by ThePirateCaptain

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

e-love

I'll add you as well @Nintengirl o:

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

MasterWario

I see people are exchanging friend codes on here. Should we perhaps start doing ScareScraper sessions with the online mode?

I would have never guessed Weezing was so useful until I played a HeartGold Nuzlocke!
My YouTube Channel! Video game related, of course!
My Pushmo Levels

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterWario

zoroarkrules25

Sounds cool, also i got the game today, it is awesome!

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

luisesteban

The game is lovely, pretty good done.

luisesteban

Undead_terror

Dammit, when buddy came into my plaza, I took him to my mii maker and then was not able to get a piece of the puzzle panel.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

TOMBOY25

LuigiMan200 wrote:

@Happy_Mask - And you're lucky because it isn't even released in the UK 'til this Friday.

thursday actually

TOMBOY25

3DS Friend Code: 0275-8827-8761 | Nintendo Network ID: TOMBOY25

kato

Nintengirl wrote:

I'll add anyone who wants to add me! (I'll be getting the game later this week)

Added you. Add me plzz. Name is Kato. FC is 1762-3089-2416

Name is Kato 3DS FC is 1762-3089-2416

HandheldGuru97

Having a fantastic time with this game. I am on A-4 right now so almost to the scare scraper. I love the humour in this game, it doesn't feel out of place it just weaves right in and fits like a glove.

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems!!!!!!!!!!
The New 3DS XL is amazing, soon the NX will be upon us!
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ha...

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

Undead_terror

Well I just got this game and was able to get 10 extra club nintendo coins (885 club nintendo coins now)...I don't think I will get any sleep tonight

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Hunter-D

Wow. The reception from this game from here and all across the internet & social media is amazing. You can count on Nintendo to give you these special experiences you won't find elsewhere.

Edited on by Hunter-D

Hunter-D

KingDunsparce

I added @undead_terror and @Emaan
Also @Emaan, yes it seems gamestop was trying to get rid of the poster (they asked the person in line in front of me as well) and I accepted. It's a pretty nice quality poster

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

TheKingOfTown

With all you guys loving this game so much, it sort of makes me want this too. But I've never played it before. I wish a demo would come out. D:

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.