Forums

Topic: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Posts 841 to 860 of 1,215

KingDunsparce

I just picked up the game! My GameStop even gave me a free poster

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

MasterWario

Ok, no need to bump after....one post. -_-

jk, jk, I know that means you're interesting in the answer too.

I would have never guessed Weezing was so useful until I played a HeartGold Nuzlocke!
My YouTube Channel! Video game related, of course!
My Pushmo Levels

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterWario

e-love

Pikminsi wrote:

What kind of trickery is this >:0

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

kato

Hey Add Me. Got the game today also Name is Kato. FC is 1762-3089-2416. Also have Super Mario land 3d and New Super Mario Bros 2. Let me know if you add me and give me your friend code so i can add you. Mission A-4

Name is Kato 3DS FC is 1762-3089-2416

kato

3DSonicPizzaHD wrote:

MasterWario wrote:

Does anybody know what the "restrictions" are for Download Play compared to Local Play?

Added you. Add Me Kato. FC is 1762-3089-2416

kato

Emaan wrote:

Pikminsi wrote:

What kind of trickery is this >:0

Added you. Add Me Kato. FC is 1762-3089-2416

Undead_terror

I forgot about something, I never did add konata, emaan and pikminsi on the 3ds, willing to add me?
And then will will send some ghosts to the underworld yes?

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

e-love

Yeah I'll add you all :3

@Konata, be sure to add me

About to finally get around to starting this game.

Auracle

See paranormal activity on your 3DS!
1. Go to your friend list.
2. Make Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon your favorite title.
3. Watch your swaying Mii.
If your Mii is tall enough, its hair should become semi-transparent when it crosses over the "Moon" part of the title. This is because the name of the game is so long. Strange, isn't it? Nyeh heh heh heh!

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

Undead_terror

True_Hero wrote:

If your Mii is tall enough, its hair should become semi-transparent when it crosses over the "Moon" part of the title. This is because the name of the game is so long. Strange, isn't it? Nyeh heh heh heh!

Do you also need some friends who will help you bring some ghosts back to the underworld as well :3

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Auracle

undead_terror wrote:

True_Hero wrote:

Do you also need some friends who will help you bring some ghosts back to the underworld as well :3

It's preferred, but not required. Skip this step if you have no friends.

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

Undead_terror

True_Hero wrote:

undead_terror wrote:

True_Hero wrote:

It's preferred, but not required. Skip this step if you have no friends.

I meant you wanna add me?

Undead_terror

I know this is not the fc code thread but just wanted to say that I also added true hero, pikmin and big daddy, if anyone else wants to add me they can just let me know.

Popcorn

i'll add you all

after i finish the single player....

Nintendo Network : Popcorn
3ds FC: 2621-2651-7547
Animal Crossing New Leaf Fruit: Pear

e-love

Alright so I've officially opened the game case and started playing.

So much nostalgia seeing Professor E. Gadd and Luigi together again since the original. Can't believe it's been 12 years! Only on the second mission and I'm already loving this game. Luigi is such a funny character, I've laughed quite a few times so far :3

Still getting used to the controls and new ghost catching mechanics, like using the Strobulb to stun the ghosts before you catch them. I'm also out of sorts with the A button. I keep going to doors pressing A to open them only to realize in this game you use X. They've changed things around on me. D:

Overall, I feel like this is going to be a wonderful game. Glad to have Luigi back~

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.